Ted Nugent: Unarmed Victims Of Gun Violence Are ‘Losers’ Who Had It Coming

I know it is unfair of me to ask libtards to think when you all are so thinking challenged, but why would someone who is carrying in violation of the law or rules of the institution one is visiting why would that person risk his rep, financial well being or life to come to the aid of idiots who have helped put into place the anti-gun policies that would quite plausibly punish him for having his gun?

When I took my CCW training, that was discussed by the five or so students and we all agreed; if a libtard needs our help, too god damned bad. They are losers who chose to live at the mercy of criminals and other cretins, so fuck them all.

Not going to risk it to help idiots.

Ted Nugent is a human turd. What a piece of shit.

I hope this wack job moves to somalia or some other rat hole.

Nugent is exactly right. Why on Earth would anyone not carry a gun to defend themselves unless they subscribe to some loser wack-job ideology like libtartdism or have some physical handicap comparable to the libtard mental handicap?

Arm yourselves or be sitting ducks if the proverbial shit hits the fan. Its not a nice thing to say, but Nugent is right; it is your own damned fault so don't come crying to me.

Also the OP article is wrong; the school was a gun free zone because the student manual and faculty policies banned guns on campus and campus buildings had gun prohibited. Newsweek is just blowing more bull shit.
Not everyone has the emotional and psychological mental requirements to qualify for carrying a weapon. Not everyone is even allowed to carry a weapon. Some people who may pass all the requirement to legally carry a weapon may not have the skills needed to use it safely and some may not be able to carry or use a weapon for religious reasons.
Nugent and his followers are just stupid ignorant people without the ability to think situations out and predict the consequences of their actions. Like when Nugent raped the 12 year old little girl. He didn't think it out. Or when he dodged the draft and bragged about doing it by pooping in his pants and not washing for a week. He didn't think it out. His legacy will be the poopy pants draft dodging child molester rapist forever. Long after he is dead, that will be his legacy, because he didn't think his ideas out.

The face and spokesperson for the NRA nutsack vermin

The NRA’s constant efforts to blame the victims of mass shootings are as vile and reprehensible as anything else the lobby of arms dealers and delusional paranoiacs puts their energies towards, but recent comments by board member and proud racist Ted Nugent go beyond the pale. Nugent published an op-ed at WND.com titled “The Answer: Get A Damn Handgun,” in which he insulted the victims of gun massacres as “losers:”

Detroit Saginaw and flint, mi are 3 of the most dangerous places in America.

Why doesn't the NRA work with those communities? Arm every law abiding citizen in Detroit.

I worry about Muslim Americans. Especially new immigrants. I say we give every Arab that's a law abiding citizen a gun.

My kids a good kid. Walks to school in the morning in the dark. I want him to be safe. I think every law abiding youth carrying a gun.

And I don't want the government to keep track of guns. Everyone has a gun.

We should arm every Iraqi in Iraq as long as they clear a background check. And have our troops patrol their neighborhoods.

Not everyone has the emotional and psychological mental requirements to qualify for carrying a weapon. Not everyone is even allowed to carry a weapon. Some people who may pass all the requirement to legally carry a weapon may not have the skills needed to use it safely and some may not be able to carry or use a weapon for religious reasons.

Small minority that does not excuse the libtards who campaign and push for anti-gun regs.

And so what? There is no obligation for an armed person to defend an unarmed person. None, zilch, zero, dude, get it?

Go hide and cry if you cant arm yourself.

Nugent and his followers are just stupid ignorant people without the ability to think situations out and predict the consequences of their actions.

Lol, at least he is planning for more contingencies than 'hide and cry' can handle.

Like when Nugent raped the 12 year old little girl. He didn't think it out. Or when he dodged the draft and bragged about doing it by pooping in his pants and not washing for a week. He didn't think it out. His legacy will be the poopy pants draft dodging child molester rapist forever.

You know you have beat a libtard into utter tears when they start repeating agit-prop bullshit and go all judgmental on people. OOOO, yeah I am so sure that Nugent actually did all those things, lol.

Long after he is dead, that will be his legacy, because he didn't think his ideas out.

He has thought them out well enough for my purposes and guess what? No one is going to think about you twenty years after you get turned into worm food, dude. AT least Nugent has had the balls to take a stand for what he thinks is right while you lemmings run off the cliff together in your herd mentality.

Now tell me that that is a modern myth, roflmao....you guys are so pathetic.

Fuck Nugent who really gives a shit, what some washed up guy who made shitty music 40 years ago has to say..

Hopefully some lunatic will park some led between his ears, or someone in his family then we will see If that piece of shit has anything to say??

Since the assholes at the NRA want everyone to be armed, I encourage all Democrats in Government and the private sector to start helping Muslims gain easy access to semi automatic weapons..

Last edited:
Fuck Nugent who really gives a shit, what some washed up guy who made shitty music 40 years ago has to say..

Hopefully some lunatic will park some led between his ears, or someone in his family then we will see If that piece of shit has anything to say??

Why because he wont be your hero and save you scuzzy ass?

Lol, there is nothing more hateful in the entire universe than libtards who have been shown up to be the miserable miscreants that you all are.

Lol, there is nothing more hateful in the entire universe than libtards who have been shown up to be the miserable miscreants that you all are.
Fuck you , inbred goofy cocksucker, I don't need anyone to save my ass, I'm not a pussy like your sorry ass who needs to carry a weapon wherever I go..

Now go back to masturbating to your Nugent posters on the your bedroom wall from 1976..

Repukes are pussies without their guns..

The first thing that entered my mind.
The first thing that entered your mind was the whoosh of air blowing through and the second thing was the echo of the whoosh, rdean you pathetic loser. Nugent had people exactly like you in mind I am sure when he stated the Truth.
Nugent published an op-ed at WND.com titled “The Answer: Get A Damn Handgun,” in which he insulted the victims of gun massacres as “losers:”

Why attack me? I was just pointing out that Ted is a perfect example of today's Republican. Nothing like a dark theater filled with heavily armed Republicans when someone makes a threat and shoots a gun. I think it's perfect. Probably more entertaining than the movie. Don't you agree?

You are the one giving the traditional "it's not my business" cowards excuse for not being willing to defend people under attack. Your excuse really is the traditional excuse for cowards. You see innocent people being threatened by stand by and do nothing because you are afraid.
Scary that people like you and Nugent are allowed to have guns. Both of you are nut jobs.
Whats up with folks who come out and defend that child rapist?

Beside you and 3 other people, does anyone else in America care what Nugent says or worse, take him seriously?
Nugent is a board member of the NRA. He speaks for every card carrying dues paying member of that POS group. You belonging to the NRA makes you a follower of a child molesting, draft dodging asshole. Means NRA members are assholes for allowing Nugent to speak for them.

Fuck you , inbred goofy cocksucker, I don't need anyone to save my ass, I'm not a pussy like your sorry ass who needs to carry a weapon wherever I go..

Now go back to masturbating to your Nugent posters on the your bedroom wall from 1976..

Repukes are pussies without their guns..

lol, nice to see your limit for discussion, ass hat.

Your meltdown is very illustrative of the typical libtard

Someone rejects your claims and values so its whine away!

roflmao.....your such a tough guy, wow! :asshole:

Nugent is a board member of the NRA. He speaks for every card carrying dues paying member of that POS group. You belonging to the NRA makes you a follower of a child molesting, draft dodging asshole. Means NRA members are assholes for allowing Nugent to speak for them.

I don't give a shit what you lie about Nugent. Whether you have facts or not on what idiocy he did when he was younger, I don't care. I know if you couldn't find facts you would make the shit up anyway, so what?

That he turns libtards into raging puddles of tears is all I care about; it is a highlight of my existence, seeing you ideological nitwits tremble with impotent fury is hilarious!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:

You are the one giving the traditional "it's not my business" cowards excuse for not being willing to defend people under attack. Your excuse really is the traditional excuse for cowards. You see innocent people being threatened by stand by and do nothing because you are afraid.
Scary that people like you and Nugent are allowed to have guns. Both of you are nut jobs.
Whats up with folks who come out and defend that child rapist?

Oh, WAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

If you want to be able to defend yourself you have the freedom to do so. Don't blame me that you are an idiot that refuses to empower himself when he can.

And if the day ever comes when I get to watch some libtard like you get run over by his own idiocy, I think that would be fun.

Yeah, definitely fun.

Nugent published an op-ed at WND.com titled “The Answer: Get A Damn Handgun,” in which he insulted the victims of gun massacres as “losers:”

They were losers. They lost didn't they? They could have been armed but were not because they chose to go to a school that disarmed them, didn't they? Its their own damned fault and Nugent is correct when he says so.

Why attack me?

I was describing Reality. Only libtards like you take that as a personal attack. But in this case it was personal on my part, because I have been on the losing side of the office gossip because I carry a gun on the East Coast. Even Fredericksburg VA is dominated by idiot libtards who work to gain advantage of the gate keeper and boy do they wield that authority! lolol.

But I really don't care as long as I feel satisfied with the WORK I DO and not with the whimsical opinions of idiots and lemmings.

I was just pointing out that Ted is a perfect example of today's Republican. Nothing like a dark theater filled with heavily armed Republicans when someone makes a threat and shoots a gun. I think it's perfect. Probably more entertaining than the movie. Don't you agree?

I have as yet not seen a case where a lunatic went and attacked a theater full of armed Republicans (I am not a Republican, btw, I refuse to join that entity). But you sound like you have some particular incident in mind; care to share what it is with a linky?

Idiots are idiots, no matter what letter goes by their name.

Forum List

Back