Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

Well, you all might need to stock up on depends

Because Nugent isn't the only one ready for that

a lot of pissed off people in the country... we have this administration shitting all over we the people by bypassing our REPRESENTION in Congress, ignoring what laws he should follow, etc...and now doing NOTHING and is allowing an invasion over our borders....

so if it happens you can't thank your Dear idiot Leader Obama

Quick question.................if Ted Nugent is really interested in an armed revolt, then why did he crap his pants and ask to be let out of Viet Nam?

Me? I served. And was in no less than 4 war zones.

Nugent hasn't done anything to help this country.

I might like some of his songs, but as a human being he leaves much to be desired.

He's a total piece of shit, and doesn't deserve to be listened to.

ABikerSailor: "Me? I served. And was in no less than 4 war zones."
LoneLaugher"
"Nobody likes a self congratulating vet. Real men don't need to talk about how wonderful they are. And.....they don't support traitors, either."

Back in the day joining the Navy was one of the more popular ways to avoid the daft. I know, I tried. Too late. Kerry had better luck. That and being declared 4-F were at least honorable methods compared to ignoring orders and/or fleeing the country.

Quick question.................if Ted Nugent is really interested in an armed revolt, then why did he crap his pants and ask to be let out of Viet Nam?

I might like some of his songs, but as a human being he leaves much to be desired.

LoneLaugher"
"Nobody likes a self congratulating vet. Real men don't need to talk about how wonderful they are. And.....they don't support traitors, either."

Back in the day joining the Navy was one of the more popular ways to avoid the daft. I know, I tried. Too late. Kerry had better luck. That and being declared 4-F were at least honorable methods compared to ignoring orders and/or fleeing the country.

I joined the Navy in 1982, when the entire service was all volunteer. Didn't have to avoid the draft, there was none.

Why did I join the Navy? Better advancement than the Air Force, better travel opportunities than the Army, and although I liked camping as a hobby, as a lifestyle it leaves much to be desired.

And.............saying that you served isn't being a "self congratulating vet", it's a statement of fact.

LoneLaugher"

I joined the Navy in 1982, when the entire service was all volunteer. Didn't have to avoid the draft, there was none.

Why did I join the Navy? Better advancement than the Air Force, better travel opportunities than the Army, and although I liked camping as a hobby, as a lifestyle it leaves much to be desired.

And.............saying that you served isn't being a "self congratulating vet", it's a statement of fact.

You are correct. Just saying that you served is not being a "self congratulating vet".

Wow five Ted Nugent threads on one page surprisingly all by the same person.
Nugent Derangement Syndrome has arrived.

You mean five OLD and for the most part DEAD Ted Nugent threads all bumped by their author, Lackhota, in what can only be construed as a cry for attention...

Yanno....................I'd really like to see what Ted Nugent can offer for an "armed revolt against evil".

If that fucking coward was ever interested, then maybe he wouldn't have dodged the draft.

I'm guessing that the only thing the has been rocker can offer is rhetoric that appeals to the far right wing, a couple of guitar chords, and nothing else.

Yanno....................I'd really like to see what Ted Nugent can offer for an "armed revolt against evil".

If that fucking coward was ever interested, then maybe he wouldn't have dodged the draft.

I'm guessing that the only thing the has been rocker can offer is rhetoric that appeals to the far right wing, a couple of guitar chords, and nothing else.

He's not much of a musician either.

Forum List

Back