Ted Nugent on Trump.

Agreed. Nugent is funny but what I hate a lot more than his anti-America politics is his pedophilia.

What is really disturbing is that THAT does not make RWNJs "throw up in their mouth".

Maybe the OP will address that ...

I went to one of Nugents concerts in the 1970's ..Good Rocker but otherwise a complete ass who kills off any animal for sport. What a man~
What a Complete Dick.......

I went to one of Nugents concerts in the 1970's ..Good Rocker but otherwise a complete ass who kills off any animal for sport. What a man~

He once said he can't get it up unless he kills something and brags about being a child sexual predator.
Pervert.

Sat in his own shit for two weeks so he could get out of the draft.
Draft dodger.

Convicted of poaching.
All around vile human garbage.

Why does the right love this guy so much?
Because he reflects their values.

He is exactly right, except I think Mr Rogers would put up a bigger fight against the criminal power brokers than Jeb would, because the same assholes who funded the moonbat messiah, fund moderturd republicrats.

Ted Cruz would be the best we can hope for. A true patriot and lover of the COTUS. Cruz has to be the most intelligent man to seek the office since Lincoln. I know Cruz would do more than anyone else except perhaps Rand Paul to undo and roll back the decades of insane regressive policies enacted as far back as LBJ and maybe even some of the shit Wilson did to us.

Cruz would be the perfect president to pick new SCOTUS judges, because they would be true origionalists and the moonbats would lose every case brought before them. The bed wetters know it too.

The only reason they hate Trump so much, is because of his high priority on border security and illegals running amok. Otherwise he's the perfect RINO, he'd give them universal HC. They know however that if the illegals all went away, they'd never win another significant election again.

I really dont give a shit what Ted Nugent, or any other singer, actor, or performer, has to say about politics.

He once said he can't get it up unless he kills something and brags about being a child sexual predator.
Pervert.

Draft dodger.

Convicted of poaching.

upload_2015-12-4_7-35-35.jpeg
upload_2015-12-4_7-36-16.jpeg
images

LOL...

The fucking NRA spends billions to brain wash people.

Uncle Ted couldn't kill a wood rat without dumping a sack of corn on the ground under his 10 foot ladder blind. That goofy looking sob is famous for game ranch canned hunts and 8 foot game fences.

Spirit Of The Wild my right nut.

Pervert.

Draft dodger.

Convicted of poaching.

View attachment 56176View attachment 56177
images

LOL...

The fucking NRA spends billions to brain wash people.

Very successfully.

The NRA continues to lie and gun sales continue to go up because Obama's coming for their guns.

What the froot loops don't know is that Obama won't be taking the guns of liberals, Dems and/or those who voted for him.

True story.

Pete7469 Did YOU know that^^

I really dont give a shit what Ted Nugent, or any other singer, actor, or performer, has to say about politics.

That is true, but I rarely disagree with Nugent.

Yet another RWNJ openly admits he agrees with an impotent, child molesting, draft dodging, poacher.

BTW, Mike The Huckster Huckabee, who sells phony cures for cancer and diabetes in the name of god, is a great friend of Nugent as well as other child sexual predators. More of those RW christian family values.

Does his biggest fan, tinydancer know about thread?

Uncle Ted couldn't kill a wood rat without dumping a sack of corn on the ground under his 10 foot ladder blind. That goofy looking sob is famous for game ranch canned hunts and 8 foot game fences.

Yep - and he brags about being a coward who won't hunt fairly.

:lol:

I'm afraid the Bowhunters Hall of Fame disagrees with you.

4.jpg

nugent.jpg

Ted Nugent

Category A - Bowhunters showing Excellence in the Field of Bowhunting

Category C - Bowhunters who have shown Literary Excellence that have Advanced the Sport of Bowhunting

Ted Nugent was honored for two categories: Excellence in Bowhunting as well as literary excellence. These categories acknowledge Nugent’s widely acclaimed skill as an outdoorsman, and his promotion of Bowhunting on an international level via his best selling books and popular writings.
Ted Nugent began Bowhunting in the mid-1950s – approximately the same time he picked up his first guitar. Nugent has gone on two wildly successful careers in the two seemingly separate fields. But it makes perfect sense to Ted.

“I started twanging the one-string “bout the same time as the 6-string,” states Nugent. “There was some sort of bow & arrow in my hands as young as six or seven, I’m sure. Got my first guitar around the same time, and both have remained my favorite weapons to date!”
Nugent has sold in the excess of 35 million albums, produces and stars in the award winning Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild TV show, is a New York Times Bestselling author, and continues to set attendance records at concert venues around the globe.

“The future of the shooting sports in the counter is in the hands of tomorrow’s outdoorsmen and women. The youth of America must be educated to the wholesome and valued world of hunting and conservation. Because Rock n’ Roll plays such a pivotal; role in a young persons life, I will share my wonderful life-style and experiences with them,” stated Ted.
Ted Nugent is recognized as America’s number one proponent of the Second Amendment and was elected in 1995 to server on the NRA Board of Directors, a position he honors to this day.

nugentwalker.jpg

Chairman and Past Hall of Famer Doug Walker
congratulating Ted Nugent as one of our new
Bowhunters Hall of Fame inductees.

Bowhunters Hall of Fame Ted Nugent

4.jpg

nugent.jpg

Ted Nugent

Category C - Bowhunters who have shown Literary Excellence that have Advanced the Sport of Bowhunting

Ted Nugent was honored for two categories: Excellence in Bowhunting as well as literary excellence. These categories acknowledge Nugent’s widely acclaimed skill as an outdoorsman, and his promotion of Bowhunting on an international level via his best selling books and popular writings.
Ted Nugent began Bowhunting in the mid-1950s – approximately the same time he picked up his first guitar. Nugent has gone on two wildly successful careers in the two seemingly separate fields. But it makes perfect sense to Ted.

“I started twanging the one-string “bout the same time as the 6-string,” states Nugent. “There was some sort of bow & arrow in my hands as young as six or seven, I’m sure. Got my first guitar around the same time, and both have remained my favorite weapons to date!”
Nugent has sold in the excess of 35 million albums, produces and stars in the award winning Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild TV show, is a New York Times Bestselling author, and continues to set attendance records at concert venues around the globe.

“The future of the shooting sports in the counter is in the hands of tomorrow’s outdoorsmen and women. The youth of America must be educated to the wholesome and valued world of hunting and conservation. Because Rock n’ Roll plays such a pivotal; role in a young persons life, I will share my wonderful life-style and experiences with them,” stated Ted.
Ted Nugent is recognized as America’s number one proponent of the Second Amendment and was elected in 1995 to server on the NRA Board of Directors, a position he honors to this day.

nugentwalker.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-07-30-at-7.54.46-AM.jpg

ted-nugent-scimitar-oryx-1024x768.jpg

d4c0c55bcbe06e1be98d34dcf61a6c48.jpg

Anyone who would support such a evil being like Ted is a fucking loser ~
You have to be mentally ill to do what this shit head does.
This kind of inhumanity pisses me off so much.

4.jpg

nugent.jpg

Ted Nugent

nugentwalker.jpg

Bowhunters Hall of Fame doesn't exempt him from hunting behind 8 foot game fences over bait dear one.

I'm (or was) a bowhunter with more entrys in Pope and Young than you have IQ points. I personally know cameramen, producers and sponsors who laugh at " The Nuge" behind his back.

Texas Ranch ... Oryx taken behind 8 foot game fence.

ted-nugent-scimitar-oryx-1024x768.jpg

Forum List

Back