Ted Nugent Bids 75K for Zimmerman Gun

This guy will do anything for attention except write a good song.
so you know of him because he wrote bad songs?
No because he spent a week crapping and peeing in his pants in order to get out of serving the country...he is also a pedophile
Never happened! And don't try to prove me wrong. I have his selective service records to prove it, you fucking hippie.
Top U.S. auctioneers refused to sell gun from Trayvon Martin shooting
Source: Reuters

Two of America's leading auctioneers of guns said they refused on ethical grounds to handle the sale of the 9 mm pistol that George Zimmerman used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

The firearm is so toxic that another auctioneer, the man who sold the revolver used to kill John F. Kennedy's assassin, said he would want no part of it had he been approached by Zimmerman.

Zimmerman, a onetime neighborhood watch volunteer, is trying to sell the Kel-Tec PF-9 that he used to shoot the black Florida teenager in 2012, a case that convulsed the country and ignited debates on race relations, gun control and American justice.

A jury acquitted Zimmerman, who was protected by Florida's "stand your ground" self-defense laws.

Two auctioneers, Wes Cowan of Cowan's Auctions in Cincinnati and James Julia of James D. Julia Auctioneers in Fairfield, Maine, both said on Friday that Zimmerman called their establishments recently hoping to consign the gun with them. Both turned him down.

Read more: Top U.S. auctioneers refused to sell gun from Trayvon Martin shooting

Question is: How much will the gun that kills Zimmerman get?
He is going to have to go on E Bay with it ...because no auction house wants that...maybe on E Bay some "brothers" will show up to buy it LOL I suggest he not meet with buyers where they can get him...

Just looked, and the last five threads started by the OP are from NationalJournal -- a satire site.

No one should ever take the OP seriously again (f they ever did). She/he/it is either shilling for the NJ, or is too dumb to breathe.

Auction for gun that killed Trayvon Martin possibly hijacked

Bids in George Zimmerman gun auction up to $65M

roflmao
Are you laughing your ass off about being an idiot?
Well MSN and CNN are lampoon site of a sort, in that they are not TRYING to be funny, but obviously the National Journal isnt the only site carrying the story, you stupid fuck.
Holy shit. He's doubling down on the retard.

No. You fuckwit. The story linked and the OP title are A JOKE.

SATIRE.

God, how do you even manage to turn on the computer.

This guy will do anything for attention except write a good song.
so you know of him because he wrote bad songs?
No because he spent a week crapping and peeing in his pants in order to get out of serving the country...he is also a pedophile
Never happened! And don't try to prove me wrong. I have his selective service records to prove it, you fucking hippie.
Top U.S. auctioneers refused to sell gun from Trayvon Martin shooting
Source: Reuters

Two of America's leading auctioneers of guns said they refused on ethical grounds to handle the sale of the 9 mm pistol that George Zimmerman used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

The firearm is so toxic that another auctioneer, the man who sold the revolver used to kill John F. Kennedy's assassin, said he would want no part of it had he been approached by Zimmerman.

Zimmerman, a onetime neighborhood watch volunteer, is trying to sell the Kel-Tec PF-9 that he used to shoot the black Florida teenager in 2012, a case that convulsed the country and ignited debates on race relations, gun control and American justice.

A jury acquitted Zimmerman, who was protected by Florida's "stand your ground" self-defense laws.

Two auctioneers, Wes Cowan of Cowan's Auctions in Cincinnati and James Julia of James D. Julia Auctioneers in Fairfield, Maine, both said on Friday that Zimmerman called their establishments recently hoping to consign the gun with them. Both turned him down.

Read more: Top U.S. auctioneers refused to sell gun from Trayvon Martin shooting

The trolling on this Zimmerman death gun auction is intense. Look at that screen name of the highest bidder...

CiX4VLiXEAAjFEw.jpg:large

Question is: How much will the gun that kills Zimmerman get?
He is going to have to go on E Bay with it ...because no auction house wants that...maybe on E Bay some "brothers" will show up to buy it LOL I suggest he not meet with buyers where they can get him...

"An online auction for the pistol used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin has apparently reached $65m (£45m), organisers say.

The sale has been plagued by fake bidders including "Racist McShootface".

George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the teenager, had planned to auction what he called "an American icon" on the website Gun Broker on Thursday.

But the web posting was removed just as the auction was due to begin with a reserve price of $5,000 (£3,450).

United Gun Group is now hosting the auction."

Trayvon Martin death: Zimmerman handgun 'auction reaches $65m' - BBC News

Just looked, and the last five threads started by the OP are from NationalJournal -- a satire site.

No one should ever take the OP seriously again (f they ever did). She/he/it is either shilling for the NJ, or is too dumb to breathe.

roflmao
Well MSN and CNN are lampoon site of a sort, in that they are not TRYING to be funny, but obviously the National Journal isnt the only site carrying the story, you stupid fuck.

SATIRE.

I dont care what the OP was, the two stories I linked to that proved the bids were legit are what *I* am talking about. Some hackers wrecked the auction by putting up controlling bids they gave no deposit for. So your whole contention that this 'never happened' is pure horseshit.

That makes you the illiterate, not me, retard.

roflmao

SATIRE.

I dont care what the OP was, the two stories I linked to that proved the bids were legit are what *I* am talking about. Some hackers wrecked the auction by putting up controlling bids they gave no deposit for. So your whole contention that this 'never happened' is pure horseshit.

That makes you the illiterate, not me, retard.
Annnnd, he triples down.

I never said the auction didn't happen, idiot.

I said the OP about Nugent bidding is satire.

Focus!

Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Forum List

Back