Ted Nugent and Rick Perry

Well Courtney Love said she was 12 when Ted Nugent decided to play "ball" with her.

Who knows? Maybe she's wrong.

Courtney Love: I Gave Ted Nugent Oral Sex At Age 12 | rockdirt.com

whenever i think *reliable source*, i get an image of courtney love in my mind. she's just so damned believable.

:rofl:

Yeah.. no kidding. Courtney love was giving head at age 12? Who'd a thunk it?

And you seem to show approval for a man in his late 20s or early 30s having sex with girls as young as 12.

As well as making himself a legal guardian of a 17 year old..in order to have sex with her.

Good job..man. :clap2:

Add in..he wasn't drunk, on drugs. He hasn't denied this stuff either..in fact he's bragged about it. So he was completely lucid when he did these things.

Last edited:
Rick Perry

A simple news story...

You guys are really reaching, aren't you?

Hey, I'm kind of wondering, does this mean you guys will denounce Obama for hanging out with rappers who use the "N-word" as well?
Rick Perry is a RAPPER??!!!!

323.png

(Whoops!! Never mind. Obama doesn't hang-out with him.)​

whenever i think *reliable source*, i get an image of courtney love in my mind. she's just so damned believable.

:rofl:

Yeah.. no kidding. Courtney love was giving head at age 12? Who'd a thunk it?

And you seem to show approval for a man in his late 20s or early 30s having sex with girls as young as 12.

As well as making himself a legal guardian of a 17 year old..in order to have sex with her.

Good job..man. :clap2:

Add in..he wasn't drunk, on drugs. He hasn't denied this stuff either..in fact he's bragged about it. So he was completely lucid when he did these things.
Well, the point actually was that you think Courtney Love has credibility.

That's fucking hilarious.

:lol:

Perry is last months flavor of the month:

"Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat"
Out of the Beltway the questions rip you apart
to the sound of the beat,

Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust.

Ted rocks.

I love my teddly.

He introduced me to Fred Bear. I will be forever in teddly's debt for this.

Last time I saw him my kids gave me a mother's day present to die for. Ted opening up for the Skynyrd at Hamilton Place.

I love my kids!!!! I grew them right........

Nugent's just another loud mouth red neck overcompensating asshole.

I have to agree. He is not one I would point out as a good example for anything except of what NOT to be in any aspect of life. The last film I saw of this guy was in my Sons hunter education class being used as an example of an unethical hunter. It was film in one of those stupid "sperit of what ever" things he did and in it he was stalking a tame buffalo, and he then shot it through the guts with his bow. The whole time going on and on about the spirit of the wild and how the spirit of the buffalo was in him . The whole time the rest of the tame herd circled this gut shot buffalo while that retard went on and on. I remember wishing the herd would have just stomped his ass. Had he not been hunting Tame buffalo that's exactly what would have happened. He is not but a washed up has been. Fuck him.

Is that what you think he is?

He taught me how to hunt in real time in real life with a bow. Thank goodness for videos.I do percussion as well. Google it kids.

Don't you know what he is at all? I can run rivers with a bow I can run mountains with a bow Ted Nugent is a bow. Nugent IS. And so is Fred Bear.

You want to mock him? Come to my territory. Come and mock Ted Nugent in the land of eagles.

City boy what have you done for me lately?

Ted rocks.

I love my teddly.

He introduced me to Fred Bear. I will be forever in teddly's debt for this.

Last time I saw him my kids gave me a mother's day present to die for. Ted opening up for the Skynyrd at Hamilton Place.

I love my kids!!!! I grew them right........
Skynyrd????
eusa_doh.gif

Gimme the original Southern bad-boys, ANY day!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGAPhLK8qdk]Hot And Nasty Black Oak Arkansas Jim Dandy - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqAln5ygacQ&feature=related]Black Oak Arkansas / Up / 1974 California Jam - YouTube[/ame]​

Is that what you think he is?

He taught me how to hunt in real time in real life with a bow. Thank goodness for videos.I do percussion as well. Google it kids.

Don't you know what he is at all? I can run rivers with a bow I can run mountains with a bow Ted Nugent is a bow. Nugent IS. And so is Fred Bear.

You want to mock him? Come to my territory. Come and mock Ted Nugent in the land of eagles.

City boy what have you done for me lately?

Anyone who came to any lease I hunted on and proclaimed they learned to hunt with a bow would be relegated to camp cook if they were lucky. If you learned to shoot through his videos you would bring a ton of game wardon heat on the rest of the camp. And they dont get much more "city boy" then the nuge. He has never hunted with out a guide, nor off the boundary of a high fence acreage. I not only mock the nugs (as do many others) I call him a fuck wad and fake. He does nothing positive for any community he shows his face in. This is why his videos are used to demonstrate how NOT to behave in the woods when after game.

Forum List

Back