Ted Kopple and Hannity go at it

Veteran newsman Ted Koppel tells Sean Hannity he’s bad for America

Koppel is right. Facts are being replaced by Partisan Opinions on both the Left and the Right.

Both extremes need to bring back the Facts Based reporting. The term "alternative facts" is becoming a staple of the fringe....on both sides.

I don't know what the answer is....but for the sake of this country....the solution must be found.

So, was America a better place before or after Koppel's decades of Marxist propaganda? :dunno:

Koppel is right. Facts are being replaced by Partisan Opinions on both the Left and the Right.

Both extremes need to bring back the Facts Based reporting. The term "alternative facts" is becoming a staple of the fringe....on both sides.

I don't know what the answer is....but for the sake of this country....the solution must be found.

So, was America a better place before or after Koppel's decades of Marxist propaganda? :dunno:

Says the Putin lover...

Says the Putin lover...

Putin is a KGB thug.

So are you.

Forum List

Back