Ted Koppel: Fox News ‘Bad for America’

I knew you'd say something stupid. He has credibility, dummy, and you don't like him because he said something negative about Romney. Don't YOU lie.

I thought he said something negative about Fox. It's in your headline. So, did you lie? Of course you did.

Willow, you are hopeless.

No, fuckface, you and Ted Koppell are hopeless. Any retard who actually believes that a conservative news channel is "bad for America" are hopeless retards. Gawd you should cut the chord to your TV cause you're obviously too stupid to use the remote.

Gawd, without Fox News we wouldn't know that the attacks in Libya were terrorist attacks, The wh won't even say terrorist and the other so called news channels won't even mention it. Know why? Cause it makes obama look bad, we had a terror attack on US soil on the 11th anniversary of 9-11. They left a US ambassador, who had let it be known his life was endangered, without sufficent security. If Fox wasn't up and running you'd be oblivious to all that shit. That's why the left wants Fox to be gone. Fox tells the truth wherever they may find it. And the left just cannot stant the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
koppel vs Trump for the ugliest Hairdo

Last edited:
I'm sorry you all have such a bad candidate in 2012. Maybe 2016 will be better for you. :lol:

This bitterness will kill you!!! :)

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287_zpsf405e52a.jpg

Senile old libtart...

Ted Koppel: Conservative Media ‘Bad for America
Because the liberal media have been so good?

News

Trey Sanchez

Speaking directly to Fox News’s Sean Hannity on the CBS Sunday Morning show, veteran liberal journalist Ted Koppel claimed it’s the conservative media that’s to blame for dividing the country.

“We have to give some credit to the American people that they're somewhat intelligent and that they know the difference between an opinion show and a news show,” Hannity said to a doubtful Koppel. “You're cynical.”

“I am cynical,” Koppel agreed.

“You think we’re bad for America?” Hannity asked.

“Yeah,” Koppel answered. “You know why? Because you're very good at what you do and because you have attracted people who are determined that ideology is more important than facts.”

Thankfully, Newsbusters gave a few examples of Koppel’s bias over the years — a bias he apparently doesn’t think exists in the mainstream media:

“Increasingly we Americans occupy alternate universes,” Koppel said. “There is very little common ground left. Only battling perceptions of reality. Neither side seems to have much use for the other and in this age of the internet and cable TV, very little is out of bounds.”

“There are legions driving the country further and further apart,” Koppel added without the slightest hint that he, too, may have been a cog in the wheel that helped drive a wedge in the middle of America.

Ted Koppel: Conservative Media ‘Bad for America’

Forum List

Back