Ted Kennedy's Seat

Catbert

Sep 16, 2009
Scott Brown at the Massachusetts Senate debate to Gergen. "With all due respect, it's not the Kennedy seat, it's not the Democrats' seat, it's the people's seat."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJEEQHOnI2Q#watch-main-area

Brown is who we need. Many are sending him contributions.

But, you have to wonder how long before Obama's evil posse and the frightened Libs try to bring him down before he makes too much sense.

Last edited:
Poll: MA-SEN Race Is A Toss-Up -- GOPer Brown Has One-Point Edge

Eric Kleefeld | January 10, 2010, 12:24AM

coakley_brown_split-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

MA Senate candidates Martha Coakley (D) and Scott Brown (R).

The new survey of Massachusetts by Public Policy Polling (D) sends a very alarming message to Democrats: Due to a fall in interest by Democratic voters, the race for the late Ted Kennedy's Senate seat is a toss-up, and Republican Scott Brown even has a one-point edge over Democrat Martha Coakley.

The numbers: Brown 48%, Coakley 47%, with a ±3.6% margin of error. The election will be held on January 19. Independent candidate Joe Kennedy, a libertarian who is not related to the famous Kennedy family, was not included in the poll. If Brown were to pick up this seat in Democratic Massachusetts, it would surely spell the end of the health care bill -- Brown has made it very clear that he would use his power as the 41st Republican Senator to stop the bill.

Poll: MA-SEN Race Is A Toss-Up -- GOPer Brown Has One-Point Edge | TPMDC

Scott Brown at the Massachusetts Senate debate to Gergen. "With all due respect, it's not the Kennedy seat, it's not the Democrats' seat, it's the people's seat."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJEEQHOnI2Q#watch-main-area

Brown is who we need. Many are sending him contributions.

But, you have to wonder how long before Obama's evil posse and the frightened Libs try to bring him down before he makes too much sense.

I have never heard such an arrogant statement by a Democrat, Gergin, Ted Kennedy's seat????? No it's not, it is the people's seat. What do they think they have back in Massachusetts--- a life time appointment that is passed down to another politician through a will or something??? Freggin crazy!!!! That's probably what's going to happen there next, ex. I am a life long senator and I wrote in my will that when I die, this person gets MY seat for all of his or her lifetime.

Kerry another ARRONGANT SOB is sending out e-mails to Massachusetts citizens stating 2 times in his letter that this is Ted Kennedy's seat and how dare a Republican challenge that.

If you live in the state of Massachusetts and have a chance to vote in this run-off election you need to send a loud and clear message to Kerry, Clinton and Obama that that's your seat and not some politicians. I don't care if you do a write in, but if you elect Coakly you have just endorsed the most arrogant assumption that I have ever witnessed. That you, the voter, cater to them and they not to you.

OMG!!! Every news agency on the planet including Faux Noise has refered to it as Kennedy's seat!!

So why don't you all just shut the hell up about something that means absolutely nothing!!

George Bush called his ranch in Crawford the 'Western Whitehouse.' Anyone care to discuss the arrogance in that??

Give me a break!!

OMG!!! Every news agency on the planet including Faux Noise has refered to it as Kennedy's seat!!

So why don't you all just shut the hell up about something that means absolutely nothing!!

George Bush called his ranch in Crawford the 'Western Whitehouse.' Anyone care to discuss the arrogance in that??

Give me a break!!

The Western Whitehouse is not a tax payer funded house, it's George Bush's PRIVATE PROPERTY. The United States Senate is the people's house, we support those seats with our tax dollars, we hire these senators through our votes to have them represent us in the United States senate.

They WORK for us, they sit in OUR seats, that WE PAID FOR. THEY DO NOT OWN THOSE SEATS, WE DO.

Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And just another example of those Booooooooooooooooosh haters.:cuckoo:

Give me a break!!

Every Presidential home west of Washington D.C. has been refered to as "The Western White House." There is no "arrogance" in the term, except in your small mind.

Give me a break!!

Wow, somebody needs a time out.

Is there some kind of prize for using !s and ?s? One of either is an adequate sufficiency of punctuation.

Give me a break!!

Every Presidential home west of Washington D.C. has been refered to as "The Western White House." There is no "arrogance" in the term, except in your small mind.

Well, obviously MajikMyst is not the smartest blood elf warlock in the Dragon Raiders of Korialstrasz...

Give me a break!!

MajikMyst has got to be a troll. Nobody is that stupid.

Give me a break!!

MajikMyst has got to be a troll. Nobody is that stupid.

I think a blood elf warlock is a troll, no?

Poll: MA-SEN Race Is A Toss-Up -- GOPer Brown Has One-Point Edge

Eric Kleefeld | January 10, 2010, 12:24AM

coakley_brown_split-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

MA Senate candidates Martha Coakley (D) and Scott Brown (R).

The new survey of Massachusetts by Public Policy Polling (D) sends a very alarming message to Democrats: Due to a fall in interest by Democratic voters, the race for the late Ted Kennedy's Senate seat is a toss-up, and Republican Scott Brown even has a one-point edge over Democrat Martha Coakley.

The numbers: Brown 48%, Coakley 47%, with a ±3.6% margin of error. The election will be held on January 19. Independent candidate Joe Kennedy, a libertarian who is not related to the famous Kennedy family, was not included in the poll. If Brown were to pick up this seat in Democratic Massachusetts, it would surely spell the end of the health care bill -- Brown has made it very clear that he would use his power as the 41st Republican Senator to stop the bill.

Poll: MA-SEN Race Is A Toss-Up -- GOPer Brown Has One-Point Edge | TPMDC

Yeah, except every other poll taken there shows Coakley is ahead several points.

That is an uphill battle, Mass is the very heart of Democrats.

Democrats in Mass will be voting Coakley. They have elected liberal democrats with the last name starting with K for decades. They have cemented their senate seats for life--& the only way they leave is through the back door in a casket. This is Mass & the mindset of the citizens of Mass.

Don't expect any change in this politically moron state & don't waste your money by contributing to Scott Brown. There are other battles to fight in other states where conservatives can actually win.

Coakley is a sure win--because now they will be doing the "sympathy" vote for late Ted Kennedy.

And dammed be what she does to this country or the state of Mass--this special election is all about honoring Ted Kennedy. And Mass is 100% certain of doing just that.

Last edited:
I'm predicting a glorious upset... Scott Brown has momentum...

Democrats will sit on their hands, as well they should... if they actually want to help save the country.

I'm predicting a glorious upset... Scott Brown has momentum...

Democrats will sit on their hands, as well they should... if they actually want to help save the country.

I have no faith in people from Mass........many, many simpletons up there. I spent summers up in Taunton back in the 1970's. People up there are not real sophisticated politically.........so many blindly trust government and loath capitalism and its passed on from generation to generation. Its also a state with a large # of 21%ers.........lots and lots of hyper-hysterical far lefties with a high % being real k00k fringe. These people are angry all the time.........just miserable. They'll bend over backwards to make sure Brown doesnt get a whiff just to ensure that anybody making a profit gets fcukked!!! THATS the way this state thinks...........

In most places in New England, but especially places like Vermont and Mass.......go into a little Mom and Pop diner one day for some breakfast and listen to the discussion amongst the locals...........some real scary stuff. You'd swear you were in the middle of Kentucky in the middle of nowhere..................just real naive and unsophisticated.

And let face it...........the Democrats would never get a sniff in public office if not for the legions of the stupid and naive.

Last edited:

Wow!

That was really stupid.

If Brown said something like it proves he's just another lockstep Republican clown doing tricks to please his masters and entertain his half-witted fans.

Saying a seat is somebody's is just a convenient way to honor a public servant or to make a point. It doesn't mean it really belongs to the departed or departing official. Brown's attempt to imply that it does proves he's unfit for office.

Forum List

Back