Ted Kennedy taken to hospital!

Ted will be okay.
When you have a seizures while having a brain tumor that is not a good sign!
A lot of the time it means it is pushing on their siacticknerve or something else!
And I love the people who can make ill jokes about him, no one deserves cancer and it isn't something to laugh about!

A lot of the time it means it is pushing on their siacticknerve or something else!
And I love the people who can make ill jokes about him, no one deserves cancer and it isn't something to laugh about!
any updates on his condition?

Uh no, the sciatic nerve is in the lower back not the head. :)

Hope Teddy's ok though. He's travelling a very tough road.

Uh no, the sciatic nerve is in the lower back not the head. :)

Hope Teddy's ok though. He's travelling a very tough road.
actually it is the longest nerve in your body starting in the spinal cord, so it all depends on where his tumor is in his brain.

if you want to get all technical about it Edward Moore Ted Kennedy affectionately called Teddy.

He's a big lovable bear

I'm from Boston and we all know part of that family in some way or form.
Is that where they got Ted from? I always wondered!

MSNBC is saying Kennedy was taken to the hospital after he might have had a seizure while at the luncheon held after the inauguration! Senator Bryd had some medical problems also but was not taken to the hospital!

Hmmm ............. So this is the effect Obama will have as President?!!

actually it is the longest nerve in your body starting in the spinal cord, so it all depends on where his tumor is in his brain.

"The sciatic nerve (also known as the ischiatic nerve) is a large nerve that starts in the lower back and runs through the buttock and down the lower limb. It is the longest and widest single nerve in the body."

Sciatic nerve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The sciatic nerve affects the lower back and legs. Possible his tumor is affecting parts of his brain that could then affect this nerve, but I didn't hear that he collasped due to any back issues. Last I heard, he had a seizure and they determined that is was due to fatigue. Gosh he looked frail yesterday, didn't he?

Forum List

Back