Ted Kennedy - Suckass

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Watching Stossel doing a piece on the minimum wage.

Showing how small businesses get started.

Ted Kennedy tried to get the minimum wage raised to 9.50/Hour.

Kiss a lot of jobs good-bye.

It is unfortunate that Ted thought he knew how it worked.

He didn't.

What is more unfortunate is that he was so arrogant about his positions.

I can't express how glad I am that the "Liar in the Senate" isn't there anymore.

Went out and found all kinds of folks who agree.

This past week, one of our generation's own overlords, Sen. Ted Kennedy, died. How did Americans react? Judging by the public outpouring and ubiquitous half-staff flags, you would think we were back in 1963, mourning a different Kennedy.

But why?

King George was more of a patriot than Ted Kennedy. The oppression Americans suffered under the British was a paradise of liberty compared to the ruin Kennedy wrought during his tenure in the Senate. "Let Facts be submitted to a candid world": Kennedy trashed the Constitution and betrayed his oath to uphold it; empowered the federal government's enslavement of everyday citizens; and worked to deprive Americans (born and unborn) of their individual rights. It should also go without saying that, as a Kennedy, he enjoyed the sorts of privileges and treatment that average people could never dream of.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ted-kennedy-a-legacy-of-everything-america-is-against

Enjoyed this one:

http://quitenormal.wordpress.com/20...an-even-bigger-scumbag-than-you-already-knew/

You knew Ted Kennedy was an inveterate liar, a fraud, a drunk, a wife cheater, a pervert, a killer, a traitor, a ranking member of America’s 5th column, and an all around despicable human being.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4huqCCBcSI&feature=related]Ted Kennedy The Philanderer from Rush Limbaugh - YouTube[/ame]

He didn't.

I can't express how glad I am that the "Liar in the Senate" isn't there anymore.

This past week, one of our generation's own overlords, Sen. Ted Kennedy, died. How did Americans react? Judging by the public outpouring and ubiquitous half-staff flags, you would think we were back in 1963, mourning a different Kennedy.

But why?

King George was more of a patriot than Ted Kennedy. The oppression Americans suffered under the British was a paradise of liberty compared to the ruin Kennedy wrought during his tenure in the Senate. "Let Facts be submitted to a candid world": Kennedy trashed the Constitution and betrayed his oath to uphold it; empowered the federal government's enslavement of everyday citizens; and worked to deprive Americans (born and unborn) of their individual rights. It should also go without saying that, as a Kennedy, he enjoyed the sorts of privileges and treatment that average people could never dream of.

Ted Kennedy: a legacy of everything America is against - Charlotte Libertarian | Examiner.com

Enjoyed this one:

Ted Kennedy was an even bigger scumbag than you already knew | Quite Normal

You knew Ted Kennedy was an inveterate liar, a fraud, a drunk, a wife cheater, a pervert, a killer, a traitor, a ranking member of America’s 5th column, and an all around despicable human being.

His swimming ability wasn't too good either.... regrettably for Mary Jo.

Last edited:
His swimming ability wasn't too god either.... regrettably for Mary Jo.

Yeah, that would not have been an issue if he knew where he was going (but he probably did). Then he wasn't such a good driver.

I thought it quite the liar's touch when he came on TV with a neck brace. He must have hurt it getting to shore.

Ted Kennedy was a guy who spent his entire career being irrelevant. He presided over the demise of liberal reforms in America. I can't think of one thing that Ted Kennedy ever accomplished. He was nothing more than a joke for the right-wing to use against liberals. Yet suddenly, Ted Kennedy is being treated like FDR.

This is a man whose brother was assassinated by America's far right-wing, who gave that right-wing a wink and a nod, never again mentioning the obvious conspiracy behind that murder. The one thing the far right-wing can count on is that the Democrats will rubberstamp all of their crimes regardless of how personal and horrific those crimes are. We've had compelling video evidence for years that prove the official version to be a lie. So where has Ted Kennedy been? Why did he remain completely silent all of those years? His silence subsequently led directly to the murder of his nephew, JFK Jr.

So, why are liberals today treating this cowardly scumbag as if he were some kind of hero. Why is everything in America smoke and mirrors? Why is everything in America just one big lie?

Was Teddy the "lion of the senate" or the "lush of the senate"? - Yahoo! Answers

This guy's had a few to many himself.....still he gets it.....for the most part.

Last edited:

He didn't.

But why?

Ted Kennedy: a legacy of everything America is against - Charlotte Libertarian | Examiner.com

Enjoyed this one:

Still ragging on dead Ted Kennedy but Boosh is not longer president is the reply when anyone brings up Bush's contributions to our current situation?

He didn't.

But why?

Enjoyed this one:

Still ragging on dead Ted Kennedy but Boosh is not longer president is the reply when anyone brings up Bush's contributions to our current situation?

Count on you to miss having some fun.

Kennedy was an immoral bastard. I plan to make sure that many don't forget it. He gets blamed for what he did when he was around. If people can find a connection to today....all the better.

I give him credit for what he did when he was in office and hope he's burning in hell for it.

Ted the drunk got his money from his daddy and lived off his dead brothers' names to get elected.....but of course that made him an expert on running a business in his drunk ass mind.

Sure he might have been an expert on bars around Boston, DC, NYC and Miami but I doubt he would've liked a bar charging him $20 per drink to pay wages he pushed on others.

He didn't.

But why?

Enjoyed this one:

Newsflash! Ted Kennedy is still dead.

Hey this thread is still going. YAY.

I remember the waitress sandwich. Most dems have amnesia when it comes to his shenanigans aka woman abusing.

Hey this thread is still going. YAY.

I remember the waitress sandwich. Most dems have amnesia when it comes to his shenanigans aka woman abusing.

What is so gross is that he was so revered.

Pol Pot had more morals than Ted Kennedy.

He didn't.

But why?

Enjoyed this one:

His swimming ability wasn't too good either.... regrettably for Mary Jo.

I bet he didn't even try. He went back to the party, then called his people in the morning to begin the damage control.

I remember one liberal writer did a piece on how Mary Jo would be happy to see how Kennedy turned out and what a good thing it was that this man didn't rot in prison. the writer seemed to think that Mary Jo only regretted that she had but one life to give to Kennedy's career. It's amazing the crap they can come up with to defend the absolute indefensible.

Ted Kennedy and his family are the typical blowhard hypocrites that like to tell others how to live their lives, but they don't want others looking into their lives.

They push for wind power but then blocked windmills off the MA coast because it hurt "their view"

One of the asswipe sons, the one that shakes a lot, goes on Hannity telling him that we need more green cars and to quit using so much oil, but then flies in private planes and takes big limos around NYC.

You see these scumbags want to eat their fine food, live in secluded beach fronts, fly in private planes; while the rest of humanity can live under the dumbass policies and laws passed by the elites not harmed by them.

Forum List

Back