Ted Kennedy dies.

LOL, I don't think that would fly with any teacher or professor. You gave no credit until caught and tried to pass words off as your own.

Must say, I'm not surprised tho. Original thought seems beyond your reach.
Now the words "Ignored for Posterity" That's a full-blooded, home grown, downsmackin' Tommy quote.

No two ways about it.

He didn't steal those words.

uh uh.

The intent of the 17th is well known. And the source is none other than Senator ZELL Miller. The intent of what was crafted was still protected via the Tenth Amendment.

So what that a State didn't have representation by their indecision?

The force of representation of the people was still intact.

So why change it?

The entire charge by me is still intact as well by the march of those that portend to state the will of the people, but vote on the side of STATIST control of the Government is still the same, and why Article 1, Section 3 was changed, because the intent of the Politicians was of more import than the WILL of the people.

In short? A popularity CONTEST rather than REAL representaion as intended.

That is what I mean by what I said. Your attempt to browbeat me into submission means zero.

""statist long march bullshit" jive with the XVII amendment?" I explained it to you. I cannot help that YOU are so dense, that you cannot see it.

We are dealing with people that are INTENT on control...over everything, rather than the intent of Liberty that they were sworn to uphold.

It would seem to me that YOU are in their camp, and don't care a wit of Liberty.

The words I repeated hold true, and there's NOTHING you can do to change it.

look, here you are. and totally glossing over your plagiarism. zell miller would not approve.

at long last have you no decency?

you are pathetic. out of one side of your definitiley fat and ugly mouth you are arguing for less democracy, out of the other side you rail against Statists controlling everything, stealing your LIBERTY, (dumbass code words).

i bet you are sleeping in a stars-spangled banner pyjama and feel all patriotic while pissing into your FREEDOM diapers.

and no i don't feel guilty for posting this shit in a Ted Kennedy thread, this thing was derailed long ago, and i have zero respect for plagiarizers who can't admit their mistake and apologize for it, so fuck you.

Ideas are NOT palagerized. And does NOT make it any less relevant as you portend. I repeated words from another person, as anyone would do, as I subscribe to them.

This is a history lesson. And what I fronted is correct, and right, no matter HOW you characterize it, in YOUR attempt to asassinate the words, much less the idea. I am on the mark.

Your feeble attrempt to discount them. is noted, and IGNORED for posterity.

hey dingleberry, you copied and pasted a whole paragraph without attribution. and for stuff you could have easily rephrased, you sloth.

"ideas are NOT palagerized", just by you, hehe. you ARE a caricature as i called earlier. you entertain me.

and nobody with some kind of self-respect would copy shit of other people and claim it as their own writing, and that is what you did, are you a novice to the internet? then shut up, and read, EDUCATE yourself, you embarrassing to watch but still entertaining in a weird way bag of whatever unpleasant animal excretion one can think of.

you should change your screen name and put back in the left out f, theft!

The intent of the 17th is well known. And the source is none other than Senator ZELL Miller. The intent of what was crafted was still protected via the Tenth Amendment.

So why change it?

The entire charge by me is still intact as well by the march of those that portend to state the will of the people, but vote on the side of STATIST control of the Government is still the same, and why Article 1, Section 3 was changed, because the intent of the Politicians was of more import than the WILL of the people.

That is what I mean by what I said. Your attempt to browbeat me into submission means zero.

""statist long march bullshit" jive with the XVII amendment?" I explained it to you. I cannot help that YOU are so dense, that you cannot see it.

We are dealing with people that are INTENT on control...over everything, rather than the intent of Liberty that they were sworn to uphold.

It would seem to me that YOU are in their camp, and don't care a wit of Liberty.

look, here you are. and totally glossing over your plagiarism. zell miller would not approve.

you are pathetic. out of one side of your definitiley fat and ugly mouth you are arguing for less democracy, out of the other side you rail against Statists controlling everything, stealing your LIBERTY, (dumbass code words).

i bet you are sleeping in a stars-spangled banner pyjama and feel all patriotic while pissing into your FREEDOM diapers.

and no i don't feel guilty for posting this shit in a Ted Kennedy thread, this thing was derailed long ago, and i have zero respect for plagiarizers who can't admit their mistake and apologize for it, so fuck you.

Ideas are NOT palagerized. And does NOT make it any less relevant as you portend. I repeated words from another person, as anyone would do, as I subscribe to them.

This is a history lesson. And what I fronted is correct, and right, no matter HOW you characterize it, in YOUR attempt to asassinate the words, much less the idea. I am on the mark.

you need to post a link/identify the author anytime you post copywritten material. thanks.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Maybe this is a good opportunity to return to paying tribute to the Late Senator.

It feels somewhat, I don't know, icky...to have this thread turn into a full-blown beat down of a dittofaced Rushbot.

There's a time and a place (And there'll be many others, if history is any indication)

This isn't the place.

Again, Senator Kennedy: R.I.P.

you need to post a link/identify the author anytime you post copywritten material. thanks.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Ask not what your moderator can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your moderator! :lol:

Maybe this is a good opportunity to return to paying tribute to the Late Senator.

It feels somewhat, I don't know, icky...to have this thread turn into a full-blown beat down of a dittofaced Rushbot.

There's a time and a place (And there'll be many others, if history is any indication)

This isn't the place.

nice thought, but seriously.

this thread even after the splitting was a train wreck. i don't feel even a tiny bit of guilt for posting what i did in this thread. and i bet ted would not mind. and i don't even know the guy.

So why change it?

any time you C&P things from another site, copyrighted or not, it is wise to include a link to that source

This isn't the place.

nice thought, but seriously.

this thread even after the splitting was a train wreck. i don't feel even a tiny bit of guilt for posting what i did in this thread. and i bet ted would not mind. and i don't even know the guy.
I know!

Maybe someone here can start a "Ideas are NOT palagerized." thread.

Cover it in T's and leave lots of shovels lying around.

:badgrin:

And yet the world keeps turning. Amazing. We had JFK, we had Robert, and all we ended up with was Ted. His was the "Kennedy Legacy." If the other two had lived, there might have been something worth talking about; Ted Kennedy was a byword for unreasonable democratic liberalism at its most absurd, bombastic, extreme, disingenuous worst.

In other words, he was awesome, he was great, and he wasn't the mambly pushover Alan Colmes kind of Democrat.

As y'all moved on (sorta) from Ronnie we'll move on without Teddy, but it'll be hard.
I wish I could say I'll miss him, but I can't. I never wished him dead, but I did wish him out of the political arena - apparently that won't happen, either, since the DNC has decided to drape themselves in his shroud and tell us all the things "Teddy would have wanted." How ghoulish can you get?

Well you'll know how we feel every time some of you (not you necessarily, I haven't seen enough of you yet to know) always invoke Ronald Reagan.

Your question is much better suited for a debate Ca 1910.

Good luck in your time machine!

My time machine, Gracie? Lord forbid that I give some of you a History lesson of your own FORM of Government, that many of you seem to lack.

And notice I said lesson as a historical FACT rather than being a victim of Public Liberal Run Government schools that are rather deficient in this area of Basic CIVICS.

you cannot even distinguish between pure democracy and representative democracy.

Actually he is defending precisely that... The US is not a Democracy... PERIOD.

He's stated many times, in as many ways that the US is not a Democracy and that is a incontrovertible fact. That you need to claim otherwise doesn't invalidate that fact, or convert Democracy to a viable form of governance.

My time machine, Gracie? Lord forbid that I give some of you a History lesson of your own FORM of Government, that many of you seem to lack.

And notice I said lesson as a historical FACT rather than being a victim of Public Liberal Run Government schools that are rather deficient in this area of Basic CIVICS.

you cannot even distinguish between pure democracy and representative democracy.

He's stated many times, in as many ways that the US is not a Democracy and that is a incontrovertible fact. That you need to claim otherwise doesn't invalidate that fact, or convert Democracy to a viable form of governance.

WHAT do you classify ELECTIONS pea brain???

facepalm.jpg

Forum List

Back