Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd.

R

rcajun90

Any way we could parachute these two knuckle heads into falujah so we can get these enemy operatives off of American soil? I could see Ted becoming a major mullah in Iraq.

Originally posted by rcajun90
Any way we could parachute these two knuckle heads into falujah so we can get these enemy operatives off of American soil? I could see Ted becoming a major mullah in Iraq.

I like the plan, except let's 'forget' the parachutes and just drop them!

Welcome to the board, rcajun :)

Personally I agree with everything Kennedy said.. Outside of the casualty aspect it is going to be another vietnam. Hey have any of you been to moveon.org...what a great site.

Funkster, unless you were joking, get ready to be flamed big time.

On topic, I can see a couple parallels, but Iraq isn't equal to vietnam by any means.

Can someone please explain to me why I would care what someone typing behind a keyboard says to my ID ? All this stuff about flaming ...who cares...i think its funny when people yell at me behind a keyboard.. I love flames...I just laugh and laugh...it makes my day. Oh yeah ...one more thing...Bush rigged the election and he is definately the worst president since Jimmy Carter.

The superfluous elipses give it away (...) I'm afriad our flaming friend is back. Have at 'im guys!

Hey Funk,

How about answering in the thread where you basically celebrated the death of American soldiers in Iraq? I should kick your ass, you slimy excuse for a human being.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Hey Funk,

How about answering in the thread where you basically celebrated the death of American soldiers in Iraq? I should kick your ass, you slimy excuse for a human being.

w0rd.gif

Funk enjoy another 4 years of Bush you cocksucker. Didn't you get enough of getting the shit kicked out of you last night? Wait till Jimmy finds out you are back lol

Can you please tell me where I celebrated the death of american soldiers....Quote please...I did no such thing.. all I did was post anti bush statements but in no way did I celebrate American deaths...thats just wrong ...I want a quote !!!!!

Originally posted by Funk55
Bush is the Antichrist and needs to go. Lets send him to Iraq and have him burned and dragged through the streets.

Here is where you supported Bush being burned and dragged throught the streets. Not quite the same as celebrating the deaths of American soldiers, but advocating the death of the American Commander in Chief. Sorry for the slight mix up. However, you are still a worthless liberal dipshit who isn't worht the storage space you take up on this server.

if you drop kennedy from a plane without a parachute it would be like dropping a MOAB. hey does anyone think that during the dnc convention in july during their tribute to the fucking lush will they celebrate the 35 anniversary of Chappaquiddick? my guess is no

I'll tell you what we should do to Fallujah. The Islamists have their superweapons and we have ours. They use theirs so we should use ours. What we need to do right now is fly B-52s over Fallujah and drop, you guessed it, lawyers. If that doesn't work, we'll drop more lawyers, and if that doesn't work, we'll start giving the lawyers parachutes.

Originally posted by TheFunkster
Personally I agree with everything Kennedy said.. Outside of the casualty aspect it is going to be another vietnam. Hey have any of you been to moveon.org...what a great site.

Those people are nutcases......nuff said.

Originally posted by TheFunkster
Can you please tell me where I celebrated the death of american soldiers....Quote please...I did no such thing.. all I did was post anti bush statements but in no way did I celebrate American deaths...thats just wrong ...I want a quote !!!!!

How about if I just quote myself?

"Funk, go suck a goat dick"

Originally posted by jimnyc
How about if I just quote myself?

"Funk, go suck a goat dick"

Everytime I see that,I can't stop laughing!!!:teeth: :teeth:

Forum List

Back