Ted Cruz's First Campaign Stop Hosted By Conspiracy Buff Who Wants Obama Arrested

You shouldn't. Just go back to watching Fox News.
I don't watch TV news. Is that why you care so much about this?

Okay, then radio. Whatever turns you on...
I'm not listening to radio either. Man, you're really bad at this guessing thing.

Okay, then militia emails and/or CB or SSB.
Nope, none of those either. Better check the fax machine, there might be a talking point on how to deal with somebody who does none of the things you wish they would so you could derail your own thread talking about.

Well, I guess you don't use the Internet, either. Osmosis?

Pace yourself fake squaw. You're not going to last two years at this rate of psychosis.

wont have to last 2 years. Cruz will get a Goldwater ass whipping in prompt fashion. If you think Ron Paul was ignored, hang on. You ain't seen nothing yet.
It doesn't matter who's running. You two idiots will be jerking each other off over some stupid shit until the election.

Cruz does have a long uphill battle. That's why he announced first. Before everyone gets sick and tired of hearing about the latest candidate's announcement.

MERRIMACK, N.H. -- There is no more provocative figure within New Hampshire Republican politics than Jack Kimball, so it is perhaps fitting that Kimball’s new conservative interest group is playing host to Sen. Ted Cruz’s first official event as a presidential candidate.

On Friday afternoon, the Texas senator is slated to make his initial post-announcement stop in this southern New Hampshire town at an event being held by the Conservative Business League of New Hampshire, a new organization that launched last week. Kimball is the most prominent of the five individuals on CBL’s steering committee and has been quoted as a leader of the group.

Though Cruz has never shied from controversy, his association with Kimball may prove particularly unhelpful as he tries to woo a broad spectrum of Republicans in the first-in-the-nation primary state.

Kimball is a former chairman of the New Hampshire GOP, but he resigned in 2011 just as the party’s executive committee was poised to remove him some six months into his term.

He is an avid social media user whose publicly accessible Facebook pageserves as a repository for warnings about government takeovers, imminent wars with foreign nations and UFO sightings.

Take three of his posts from this month alone.

On Thursday, Kimball wrote, “Wake up America! Operation Jade Helm 15 (look it up) has now expanded to 10 states. It starts July 15 and ends in Mid September.”

His post linked to a YouTube video titled “Military Takeover Plan Revealed: Is Your State Next.”

On March 17, Kimball posted, “Urgent Urgent Urgent The US has gone to defcon 3 (yellow) and there has apparently been some air battles between our Air Force and Russia off the coast of Alaska. Just happened a short time ago. Check out this video then go to the defcon message board for further information (google it). Spread the word.”

And on March 11, he linked to a video purportedly showing an “armada of UFOs” over California.

This past Monday, Kimball posted on his Facebook page to promote Friday’s event with Cruz.

“As you are aware, Senator Ted Cruz has officially announced his candidacy for President of the United States and our newly formed group, Conservative Businessmen's League of NH, LLC is hosting this event on behalf of the Senator,” Kimball wrote. “It will be his first official event since his announcement and our organization's first event on behalf of a Constitutional Conservative Presidential Candidate."

Kimball had won the chairmanship of the New Hampshire GOP in an upset victory at the height of the tea party wave. Since his resignation, he has become increasingly alienated from powerbrokers in the state party. One major reason for the falling out, according to several New Hampshire Republicans, has been the inflammatory rhetoric that is his calling card.

At a gun rights rally in Connecticut last year, Kimball used some particularly colorful language in urging the arrest of President Barack Obama.

Asked whether the senator had any reservations about conducting his first official campaign event with Kimball’s group, Cruz spokesman Rick Tyler responded in an email, “None.”

More: Ted Cruz's First Campaign Stop Hosted By Conspiracy Buff Who Wants Obama Arrested

How much more bizarre can Cruz get?

Help! I've been taken to a FEMA work camp!

final-black.png

I heard Cruz once picked his nose, which would definitely disqualify him to run in 2016. Better check into that, Tonto.

I heard Cruz once picked his nose, which would definitely disqualify him to run in 2016. Better check into that, Tonto.

smartest thing hes ever done ... sure hope he changed hands after he scratched his butt ... not likely though.

I don't watch TV news. Is that why you care so much about this?

I'm not listening to radio either. Man, you're really bad at this guessing thing.

Nope, none of those either. Better check the fax machine, there might be a talking point on how to deal with somebody who does none of the things you wish they would so you could derail your own thread talking about.

Maybe he reads a whole bunch of newspapers, like Sarah Palin.

I suspect right wing radio is the culprit for this bad karma. I binged on right wing radio when I took a 10-day driving trip to Texas earlier this month. Good grief, you just couldn't make that stuff up.

Maybe he reads a whole bunch of newspapers, like Sarah Palin.

I suspect right wing radio is the culprit for this bad karma. I binged on right wing radio when I took a 10-day driving trip to Texas earlier this month. Good grief, you just couldn't make that stuff up.
You can drive?

Remember when all the lib/lefts were calling for bush to arrested? cheered when he was supposedly going to be arrested by some country blaa blaa blaa

but now it's become a CRIME to suggest their dear leader be arrested.

you can't make up these comedies. If they weren't all so dangerous to us we could just all laugh at them

MERRIMACK, N.H. -- There is no more provocative figure within New Hampshire Republican politics than Jack Kimball, so it is perhaps fitting that Kimball’s new conservative interest group is playing host to Sen. Ted Cruz’s first official event as a presidential candidate.

On Friday afternoon, the Texas senator is slated to make his initial post-announcement stop in this southern New Hampshire town at an event being held by the Conservative Business League of New Hampshire, a new organization that launched last week. Kimball is the most prominent of the five individuals on CBL’s steering committee and has been quoted as a leader of the group.

Though Cruz has never shied from controversy, his association with Kimball may prove particularly unhelpful as he tries to woo a broad spectrum of Republicans in the first-in-the-nation primary state.

Kimball is a former chairman of the New Hampshire GOP, but he resigned in 2011 just as the party’s executive committee was poised to remove him some six months into his term.

He is an avid social media user whose publicly accessible Facebook pageserves as a repository for warnings about government takeovers, imminent wars with foreign nations and UFO sightings.

Take three of his posts from this month alone.

On Thursday, Kimball wrote, “Wake up America! Operation Jade Helm 15 (look it up) has now expanded to 10 states. It starts July 15 and ends in Mid September.”

His post linked to a YouTube video titled “Military Takeover Plan Revealed: Is Your State Next.”

On March 17, Kimball posted, “Urgent Urgent Urgent The US has gone to defcon 3 (yellow) and there has apparently been some air battles between our Air Force and Russia off the coast of Alaska. Just happened a short time ago. Check out this video then go to the defcon message board for further information (google it). Spread the word.”

And on March 11, he linked to a video purportedly showing an “armada of UFOs” over California.

This past Monday, Kimball posted on his Facebook page to promote Friday’s event with Cruz.

“As you are aware, Senator Ted Cruz has officially announced his candidacy for President of the United States and our newly formed group, Conservative Businessmen's League of NH, LLC is hosting this event on behalf of the Senator,” Kimball wrote. “It will be his first official event since his announcement and our organization's first event on behalf of a Constitutional Conservative Presidential Candidate."

Kimball had won the chairmanship of the New Hampshire GOP in an upset victory at the height of the tea party wave. Since his resignation, he has become increasingly alienated from powerbrokers in the state party. One major reason for the falling out, according to several New Hampshire Republicans, has been the inflammatory rhetoric that is his calling card.

At a gun rights rally in Connecticut last year, Kimball used some particularly colorful language in urging the arrest of President Barack Obama.

Asked whether the senator had any reservations about conducting his first official campaign event with Kimball’s group, Cruz spokesman Rick Tyler responded in an email, “None.”

More: Ted Cruz's First Campaign Stop Hosted By Conspiracy Buff Who Wants Obama Arrested

How much more bizarre can Cruz get?

Operation Jade Helm? LOL!!!

OMG, LOL!!!

you poor things, if you could ever run on something good about your own party instead of just dirt and smears. I think Millions in this country would frikken faint

Well, he's not really running for the nomination. He's running to be the top dog on the very very far right. And that's not good for the gop. Unless you want Jeb as the nominee. If he siphons off support for Walker that's not good. The religious right are looking for a champion, but the crazy might scare them off and leave them with pathetic losers like Jindal or Huck or Rick Perry, who will eventually out himself again as just not very smart.

Forum List

Back