Ted Cruz Toys With Kerry, Carter, Moniz: "Sir, Do You Apologize Or Not?"

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Cruz is the smartest Senator, and presidential candidate out there!

Real Clear Politics ^ | July 29, 2015 | Tim Hains
Ted Cruz eats up all his time playing word games with Secretary Kerry and making Secretary Moniz trip over his own words, and then gets cut off by John McCain before he can ask Kerry to clarify what he meant by this unbelievable remark: John Kerry Explains Why Iran Deal Is Not Legally A Treaty: "You Can't Pass A Treaty Anymore" TED CRUZ: General Sulemani, the commander of Iran's Quds Forces has more American blood on his hands than any living terrorist. Under this agreement, the sanctions on Gen. Sulemani are lifted. Sec. Kerry said to the families of those...

• Banned
Cruz is the smartest Senator, and presidential candidate out there!

:booze:
dJxXtqr.gif

• Banned

Oh, we're onto the next nonsensical thing.

Yes the TRUTH hurts subversives... like LIGHT on a vampire!.... Love the metaphor!

If that makes your day a little sunnier, have at it. I'm feeling pretty good about the Iran deal if it makes it through.
General Martin Dempsey Contradicts Obama Claim We Must Accept Iran Deal Or Go To War

http://www.freedomslighthouse.net ^ | 7/29/2015
GREAT questioning by Sen. Joni Ernst. She asks Gen. Martin Dempsey if he has advised the President that the choice is either to take the deal with Iran or go to war. Ernst pointed out that Obama has repeatedly said that’s the only two options. Dempsey said flatly that he has NOT given Obama that advice. Not only that, Dempsey went on to say there are a “range of options,” totally opposite what Obama contends.LINK to VIDEO

Yes the TRUTH hurts subversives... like LIGHT on a vampire!.... Love the metaphor!

If that makes your day a little sunnier, have at it. I'm feeling pretty good about the Iran deal if it makes it through.
General Martin Dempsey Contradicts Obama Claim We Must Accept Iran Deal Or Go To War

GREAT questioning by Sen. Joni Ernst. She asks Gen. Martin Dempsey if he has advised the President that the choice is either to take the deal with Iran or go to war. Ernst pointed out that Obama has repeatedly said that’s the only two options. Dempsey said flatly that he has NOT given Obama that advice. Not only that, Dempsey went on to say there are a “range of options,” totally opposite what Obama contends.LINK to VIDEO

I don't recall Obama saying that if we don't get this deal that means we are going to attack Iran. You should look into that a little further and don't use Joni Ernst as your common sense interpreter.

I don't recall Obama saying that if we don't get this deal that means we are going to attack Iran. You should look into that a little further and don't use Joni Ernst as your common sense interpreter.

I don't expect you to recall anything that doesn't fit your agenda.... Typical Libtard!

I don't expect you to recall anything that doesn't fit your agenda.... Typical Libtard!

Where did Obama say we have to attack Iran if the deal doesn't go through?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think we should do with Iran tomorrow?

He didn't say WE and harsher sanctions should be established.

Joni Ernst in her "wisdom" phrased the question "we either take this deal or we go to war?" Obama's not going to war with Iran. All you little conservatives are convinced that we can't do anything about Iran...what would be the natural outcome of that? Something Dempsey would disagree with I would presume.

Harsher sanctions? What for? They'll just trade with Russia and China and who ever else and we continue to escalate. After that, what are your plans?

Joni Ernst in her "wisdom" phrased the question "we either take this deal or we go to war?" Obama's not going to war with Iran. All you little conservatives are convinced that we can't do anything about Iran...what would be the natural outcome of that? Something Dempsey would disagree with I would presume.

Harsher sanctions? What for? They'll just trade with Russia and China and we continue to escalate.
You need to run for president...so they can throw rocks at you!

Instead of Europe laughing at us, it would be refreshing if they worked with us!

Harsher sanctions? What for? They'll just trade with Russia and China and we continue to escalate.

Instead of Europe laughing at us, it would be refreshing if they worked with us!

Worked with us? You mean like the Iran deal?

Why yes, they folded just like Obuma/Kerry did!

4NMub3R.jpg

4NMub3R.jpg

Kind of over simplified and idiotic, don't ya' think?

Nobody is trusting Iran, it's kind of why this is a big fucking deal.

FYI, I noticed you didn't care that the EU was a part of the deal after your last comment. Nice touch, ignorance on the right is a valued commodity.

4NMub3R.jpg

FYI, I noticed you didn't care that the EU was a part of the deal after your last comment. Nice touch, ignorance on the right is a valued commodity.
To stupid people this is a big fucking deal, to others, it's deja vu for N.Korea!

marines.jpg

4NMub3R.jpg

To stupid people this is a big fucking deal, to others, it's deja vu for N.Korea!

marines.jpg

Ah, you'll live. Mostly because it's not the same thing.

Forum List

Back