Ted Cruz Spreads Russian Propaganda

What do you expect from a creature who once stood-up for his wife like a man...

And then took to kissing the ass of the malevolent con-man who so mortally insulted his wife?

Sickening behavior... about as unmanly a display as one could imagine... unless we contemplate the New Jersey Fat Man.

He has become a lap-dog and poodle for the con-man, on a very short leash.

His wife must be sooooo proud, eh? :cry:

Last edited:
Sad state of today’s Republican Party

Being propaganda agents for Russia
I thought Trump was bad, now he has the whole party doing it

Sad state of today’s Republican Party

Being propaganda agents for Russia
I thought Trump was bad, now he has the whole party doing it

The MSM cannot spin the Op-Eds written IN US PAPERS by Ukrainians as "didn't happen".
No one is saying that the Ukraine hacked the DNC server as the MSM is trying to spin.
As Ted said, more countries than just Russia meddle in US elections.
Russia, China, Ukraine, Iran, NK all meddle in one way or another
Foreign electoral intervention - Wikipedia

So your lies aren't taking.
Please remember who actually paid Russians for the Steele Dossier (Hillary paid Russians to interfere in the 2016 election)

We have a Democratic House that keeps changing their reason for impecahment every other day so why not this the more the merrier.
Actually they don't but you make an interesting point.

There are so many abuses of power and illegal acts to choose from
Actually they do everytime one of their phony impeachment claims falls flat they have to make up a new one which proves they have nothing.

The GOP
Why is Putin even bothering with bots and Troll farms anymore? He has the entire GOP doing his work for him.
The GOP needs to get their talking points from somewhere ya know

Ted Cruz Becomes Latest Republican To Push Ukraine Election Interference Claim | HuffPost

Republicans have got to grow a set and stop doing crazy crap like this to defend Trump
:auiqs.jpg:
You are of the mindset that it has to be either Russia OR Ukraine and it can't be both. got it
The RUSSIANS hacked into our election machines
The RUSSIANS stole e-mails and leaked them to wikileaks
The RUSSIANS engaged in a wide ranging and systemic social media attack on our election process

The Ukrainians did none of that

Ted Cruz Becomes Latest Republican To Push Ukraine Election Interference Claim | HuffPost

Republicans have got to grow a set and stop doing crazy crap like this to defend Trump
After Trump insulted Cruz’s father and wife, I don’t see he can be such a lap dog

Makes me cringe just watching it... His father escaped Cuba only for his son to go schilling for them...

I just can't believe the lack of dignity... How does he even look at his wife, "I had to let this guy screw you to keep my job!!!"

Do Texans have any pride anymore or can they see there Senator getting owned by NYC con man....

After Trump insulted Cruz’s father and wife, I don’t see he can be such a lap dog

That's easy. Ted is heir apparent to Trump's new populist GOP. Duh.

Seriously...

This is what he did to his wife:
160323-trump-heidi-cruz-embed_aqsni9

And he didn't apologise and Cruz went out and tried to sell a Russian Fake Story for him...

People don't vote for people with no dignity.

:auiqs.jpg:
You are of the mindset that it has to be either Russia OR Ukraine and it can't be both. got it
The RUSSIANS hacked into our election machines
The RUSSIANS stole e-mails and leaked them to wikileaks
The RUSSIANS engaged in a wide ranging and systemic social media attack on our election process

The Ukrainians did none of that
Yeah, you and the dems will Swear to that, I know,

You're so gullible, if you were six it would be so cute.

Cruz unloads with epic takedown of 'pathological liar,' 'narcissist' Donald Trump

"This man is a pathological liar, he doesn't know the difference between truth and lies ... in a pattern that is straight out of a psychology text book, he accuses everyone of lying," Cruz said as Indiana voters headed to cast their ballots.

"Whatever lie he's telling, at that minute he believes it ... the man is utterly amoral," Cruz told reporters. "Donald is a bully ... bullies don't come from strength they come from weakness."

Forum List

Back