ted cruz Skewered On Twitter

He deserves it.

Seems he believes it's ok for the government to control a woman's body but not a man's body.

He is being called out for being the hypocrites he and most anti abortion people are.

Ted Cruz called out for tweet about mandatory vasectomies

You stupid shit, it is apples and oranges between simply limiting the content in an ejaculation and telling a woman what she can and can't actually do to murdering a living entity growing inside her which is IN her body, not HER body.

And ol' Ted, as much as I don't care or trust him much since the way he ran against Trump, he'll be JUST FINE.

He deserves it.

Seems he believes it's ok for the government to control a woman's body but not a man's body.

He is being called out for being the hypocrites he and most anti abortion people are.

Again the left fails to grasp how an analogy works...forcing one while preventing the other are opposites...the idea here obviously is to skip over the part where the two share nothing in common in the hopes that the public school system did its job and no one notices.

The researchers say that past research has shown that a father's age has a significant effect on a child's characteristics and the likelihood of them having congenital abnormalities. Some studies have linked increasing paternal age (over 40 or so years) with higher rates of conditions like autism and schizophrenia.May 16, 2016

Dad's age, diet and lifestyle may cause birth defects - NHS

and

Older fathers put health of partners, unborn children at risk: Men who delay fatherhood should consult their doctor and consider banking sperm before age 35
--------------------------------------------
I can't imagine what rich men do when they marry younger women to just have their kids.
When us women are in charge, things are going to change with male reproductive health, payback is a bit.h.

The researchers say that past research has shown that a father's age has a significant effect on a child's characteristics and the likelihood of them having congenital abnormalities. Some studies have linked increasing paternal age (over 40 or so years) with higher rates of conditions like autism and schizophrenia.May 16, 2016

Dad's age, diet and lifestyle may cause birth defects - NHS

--------------------------------------------
I can't imagine what rich men do when they marry younger women to just have their kids.
When us women are in charge, things are going to change with male reproductive health, payback is a bit.h.
That's exactly what this is, payback...it has nothing to do with anything other than keeping abortion legal, nothing else..and since there is no equivalent to pregnancy for men you must pretend that there is...this isn't about women being responsible for their bodies, it's about what they can do when they are not being responsible for/with them...I have always aligned myself with the pro-choice crowd and still do, but please do not think everyone falls for the argument that comes out of your TV, it's about nothing more than trying to erase a mistake by irresponsible people, nothing else.

btw, forcing one to undergo surgery is not just dangerous and irresponsible [and I believe illegal] but it is a slippery slope as well, not to mention it is also the opposite of preventing a "medical procedure" like abortion

He deserves it.

To me, because it does take two people and not just one to make a baby, both people should be held responsible for it and not just the one who carries it during its first nine months of life.

God bless you and Mr. Cruz always!!!

Holly

Ted cruz believes abortion is murder. That isnt no where near the same as mandatory vasectomies.

What the OP doesn't understand is NORMAL people don't give a f*ck about Twitter. It's probably THE least respected social media outlet.
Trumpers are pathetic......

Trump tweets dumb shit 10 thousand times a day -- and yo stupid ass loves every bit of it.....especially the tweets he had "skewering" Ted Cruz...

And despite all of that, Ted Cruz is still on his knees for Trump.....right next to you

New Topics

Forum List

Back