ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

What part of ... it was a joke, ya friggin' moron ... don't you understand?

What part of putting a SARCASM ICON on your post so someone knows don't you understand, you

You're KNOWN for being OCD and NPD!!!
Again, you are a friggin' moron, :gay: vagisil :gay:. No one with a brain doesn't need a sarcasm icon.

You're right pawn:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...nice double negative!
YOU have no brain, and meant that EXACTLY as you posted it, thinking no one would challenge you idiotic remark, made by a idiot!
Actually, I originally had, "anyone with a brain..." Didn't like the way that sounded so I changed "anyone" to "no one," but neglected to replace "doesn't need" with, "needs." But if my gaffe makes the day for the little people like you, then it was worth it.

It does, just because it's YOU! Little
gay.gif
Sad that I have so much power over you that a gaffe can make your day. Then again, as one of the forum's most active posters (i.e., poster with no life), I suppose you have little else to look forward to. :dunno:

On the other hand, I suppose it does reveal you are projecting when you fantasize I'm the one here who's OCD. :thup:

I think Cruz is smart to sign up. He can now speak say he is on the same garbage system everyone else is on and use that during the campaign.

I find this very funny.

A man who has spent the last few years telling America how bad Obamacare is and how he wants to end it is now signing up for Obamacare.

Is he now going to work to kick himself and his family off their health insurance?

Ted Cruz going on Obamacare - CNN.com
He is obeying the law. WTF do you want him to do?

The ACA law does not require people who are rich to sign up for an exchange. The ACA allows people who can afford it to take out any private insurance they want. So, no, there is nothing he has to obey, in his case. The Cruz's are not poor, they could take out private insurance. Nothing is forcing him to sign up for Obamacare.

The exchanges are for those who cannot afford private healthcare and who are not already covered through their employers.

Try again, and this time, think.

LOL, the only reasons to use the exchange are 1)Subsidies and 2) When choosing group coverages provided by Employers using the Shop Exchange.

ANYBODY can choose to buy off exchange if they want.

PLans are the same ON or OFF Exchange.

• He led a government shutdown in 2013 to try to repeal the ACA, at a cost of $24 billion.
  • He continues to characterize Obamacare as “lawlessness on a breathtaking scale,” despite the law’s continued success and 16.4 million newly insured Americans!
  • Just this Monday, he pledged again to “repeal every word” of the law.
But get this: After all the trash talking, Ted Cruz just announced that now he’s signing up for Obamacare himself! :badgrin:

Just curious, which state exchange does Cruz sign up on?

Hmmmmm, good question...

The Shop Exchang
  • He led a government shutdown in 2013 to try to repeal the ACA, at a cost of $24 billion.
  • He continues to characterize Obamacare as “lawlessness on a breathtaking scale,” despite the law’s continued success and 16.4 million newly insured Americans!
But get this: After all the trash talking, Ted Cruz just announced that now he’s signing up for Obamacare himself! :badgrin:

See we know you pussies don't care that your leaders break the law....but those of us with integrity like ours to obey it.

Batshit you are not real bright.

Hmmmmm, good question...

The Shop Exchang

See we know you pussies don't care that your leaders break the law....but those of us with integrity like ours to obey it.

The government pays 70% of his healthcare benefit. He's signing up because he can't live off his wife's policy anymore.

Hmmmmm, good question...

The Shop Exchang

The SC ruled the aca is constitutional, teabagger boy

Forum List

Back