Ted Cruz: Obama’s Lawless and Radical EPA Regulations Are Flatly Unconstitutional

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
wtf? this government Under this thug Obama is steamrolling over you

SNIP:

Ted Cruz: Obama’s Lawless and Radical EPA Regulations Are Flatly Unconstitutional

Jim Hoft Aug 3rd, 2015 10:52 am

We were warned…
In January 2008 Barack Obama told the San Francisco Chronicle:

“Under my plan of a cap and trade system electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Businesses would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that cost onto consumers.”

He promised that his plan would cause electricity rates to skyrocket.

He wasn’t kidding.

On Saturday Obama announced his new energy plan that will squeeze energy companies and force consumer prices to necessarily skyrocket.
President Obama will release details on his anti-business plan later on Monday.

Today Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) said Barack Obama’s new EPA regulations are “flatly unconstitutional.”

U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, released the following statement in response to President Obama’s announced EPA regulations:

all of it here:
Ted Cruz Obama s Lawless and Radical EPA Regulations Are Flatly Unconstitutional - The Gateway Pundit
get

My electricity rate is based on the price of Natural Gas. Even in this extremely hot summer our electric bills are down about 40%. Even with the State of Texas tacking on new regulatory taxes.

Mine are outrageous and seems to climbing higher every week.

but what this EPA is going to do is choke off jobs on top of raising our energy prices

people need to speak out. and we NEED to get rid of the EPA, IRS, BLM etc

they have now become their own little tyrants making up rules out of their ass that is going to HURT US and overstepping YOUR Representation in Congress

Forum List

Back