Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's it. And yours is that Auntie (pronounced Ountie) Obama in Kenya was NOT present at his birth in a Kenyan Hospital even though she says she was and that Obama himself bragged on his birthplace in Kenya in multiple documents that have been discovered that attest to the fact that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, raised a Muslim and then there's this.

I see you're still posting half the story, hoping no one will notice. Allow me to finish off the dialogue from that video which you left out....

"You're absolutely correct, John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith [GS: "your Christian faith"] ... my Christian faith ... well what I'm saying is, he hasn't suggested I am Muslim."

Yet rather than play the video where he clarifies his what he's talking about, you intentionally post a video which cuts that part out. I bet you don't even realize how your dishonesty dissolves your credibility on the issue, do you?

and NO ONE on the left plays those games......no one at all.

Where did I deny that? But thanks for agreeing that it's really just a game. It's neither a realistic nor defensible position.

As for the "birther" thing...I am curious.....before you saw Obamas birth certificate, how did you know he was a natural born citizen? Because he told you? Because his supporters told you?

The same way I knew that Bush was a natural born citizen?
The same way I knew that Clinton was a natural born citizen?
The same way I knew that Bush 1 was a natural born citizen?

I treat Presidents the same way when it comes to eligiblity.

Of course the difference is that President Obama actually has proven he was born in the United States- unlike any previous President.

Yeah that's it. And yours is that Auntie (pronounced Ountie) Obama in Kenya was NOT present at his birth in a Kenyan Hospital even though she says she was and that Obama himself bragged on his birthplace in Kenya in multiple documents that have been discovered that attest to the fact that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, raised a Muslim and then there's this.

I see you're still posting half the story, hoping no one will notice. Allow me to finish off the dialogue from that video which you left out....

"You're absolutely correct, John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith [GS: "your Christian faith"] ... my Christian faith ... well what I'm saying is, he hasn't suggested I am Muslim."

Yet rather than play the video where he clarifies his what he's talking about, you intentionally post a video which cuts that part out. I bet you don't even realize how your dishonesty dissolves your credibility on the issue, do you?

and NO ONE on the left plays those games......no one at all.

Where did I deny that? But thanks for agreeing that it's really just a game. It's neither a realistic nor defensible position.

If a white politician wrote a book that discussed his father who was born in Ireland...and the book further describes his own childhood in Ireland....would you be considered "anti white" if you questioned his eligibility to run for President? Would you feel it appropriate for you to be ridiculed for asking for proof of US birth?

Why would I question his eligiblity just because his father was born in Ireland and he spent part of his childhood in Ireland?

Especially if he specifically mentioned that in his biography that he was born in Ireland.

No more than I would question the eligibility of a candidate whose father was born in Mexico- by the way- did you ever ask to see Mitt Romney's birth certificate?

And yes- I would find it appropriate to ridicule a person for asking for proof of his U.S. Birth 7 years after his election, after the person had shown his birth certificate- AND the state he was born in said he was born there.

Yeah- I would ridicule them big time.

Point and laugh as we always do.

You're stuck, Viggy. You can't win the birther debate with law, reason, logic, the constitution, history, documentation, or sources. As the evidence disproving your silly conspiracy is just too good and too vast.

You're always reduced to spamming this same youtube video as your only response. And it doesn't even say what you claim it does.

Meanwhile, the issue was resolved legally in 2008 with the release of Obama's COLB. A COLB that Hawaii has affirmed, documenting a birth in Hawaii that Hawaii has affirmed as well.

And birthers ignore it all. There's a reason birthers are a national laughing stock. And should be.

I need do nothing but SHOW THE MOOOOCHER saying Barack's home country is Kenya.... Already stated that MONEY and POWER can buy or alter 99% of what goes on, EXCEPT when THE WIFE, gives the Manchurian muslim UP! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I believe we NEED ANOTHER LOOK at that splendid video!

And where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya? Give us the time stamp.

Its only 32 seconds long, so it should be remarkably easy for you to do.

You're repeating yourself....

Notice you couldn't actually answer my question. Nor cite where Ms. Obama ever said that her husband was born in Kenya.

You are my poster child for the 'Birthers are fucking idiots' theory of your movement.

WHAT IS YOUR HOME COUNTRY? Such an easy question, yet NO ANSWERS!!!

It depends on which side of my family you're talking about.

If you 're talking about my dad's side of the family, it's Armenia.
If you're talking about my mom's side of the family it's actually 3 different nations since my mom's side of the family has 3 different nationalities. They would be England, France and America. Specifically the Cherokee Nation.

So take your pick. I can call all 4 places my home country.

You might want to look up the real meanings of the word homeland. It has a few meanings and one of them, the main one, is a place of origination of an ethnic group or the place of one's ancestors.

Which is why when Kennedy, reagan and Obama went to Ireland it was called their Homeland and referred to as their home.

You can pretend you don't know the meaning of words in the english language but we all know you do and that you choose to just argue this to get attention. It doesn't matter what kind of attention, just that you get it. You also enjoy thinking that you're angering or upsetting those who disagree with you. You're wrong. We aren't upset.

We're laughing at your stupidity and immaturity.

Says you. You're the one offering us your definition based on whatever you imagine. And your imagination isn't a legal standard.

Its the same problem you run into on virtually every topic you attempt to discuss. You keep assuming that whatever you believe must be irrefutable fact. But there's no such mandate. Most often because you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

The USSC does;

As clear as a bell, place of birth establishes natural born status. Even if both parents are foreigners.

You ignore it. No objective person ever would.

So you assume. And who are you quoting on your claim that a natural born citizen is only a person whose 'both parents are citizens'? The constitution doesn't say this. The courts never have. The founders certinaly didn't say that. And there's no mention of parents in the term 'natural born'.

So who are you quoting? Just yourself.

Do you have any argument to offer us that isn't just you citing yourself?
If no, then you're done. As you're nobody.[

Then, a mulatto, born of a white American mother, but NOT YET 5 years after her 14th birthday, to a communist black man from Kenya,!

Vig: a mulatto... a white American mother.....to a black man

And Birthers like to pretend that their Birtherism isn't about race.....

Definitions explained now offend the Tolerant, INTOLERANT! Must suck to be you, and have to look at that face every morning in the mirror....SHUDDER!!!!

Vig: a mulatto... a white American mother.....to a black man

And Birthers like to pretend that their Birtherism isn't about race.

I look forward to reminding people about how offended you are about the race of Obama- and his mother- and his father.

I just reminded them how much you favor killing black babies.... who do you think makes the point, you or me?:321:
No one supports calling "black babies", your batshit crazy birfer.

Bullshit. They get countless requests for copies and the requests don't include "running for president." They're just names and SS numbers. You can't possibly prove your silly claim.

On the other hand, YOU cannot disprove it...

Politics of Hawaii - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Quote from article

Hawaii is dominated by the Democratic Party)

Yet Hawaii elected a Republican Governor- who was in office when Obama was running for President- and who appointed Republican Dr. Fukino as Director of Health

[Republican Linda ]Lingle, 61, was born in St. Louis, but moved to Hawaii in 1975. She was elected governor of Hawaii in 2002 and re-elected in 2006 with the largest victory margin in state history, 63 percent to 35 percent.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Lingle was stumping with Republican John McCain, but she sought to put the birthplace questions to rest by instructing her state health director to personally take a look at Obama’s birth certificate.

“And we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi’olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii,” Lingle said according to a transcript of a 2010 radio interview. “And that’s just a fact. And yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue.

“And I think it’s, again, a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this. . . . It’s been established. He was born here.”

Gov. Rauner names Hawaii s former superstar governor Linda Lingle as Illinois COO Chicago
You would think that would put an end to their Birfer nonsense. But, nooooo ... they're impervious to reality. :lol:
i don't know faun, we seem to have tapped a nerve here.

there is great discussion here, ans many views. maybe your side just doesn't get the vibe that something is really wrong here.

i do love your john belushi reference though.

No, it is not 'spin'. It is absolute lack of integrity. And the fact that it is so impotent permits allow all of us to make fun of birfers.

birferism = mental illness

Because they thought it was their ONLY CHANCE at Presidential representation for their little state out in the middle of the Pacific?

Why do you imagine or fantasize that Dr. Fukino- Republican- appointed by a Republican- a medical doctor and respected professional- risk her career and potential criminal prosecution- so that a Democratic President that you believe was born in Kenya- could be possibly elected?

He had probably a year to have the BEST forger and an insider PUT the altered document into the file BEFORE investigators went to look for it! Let the RAGE of the SUBVERSIVES begin!

Oh so you come up with a different fantasy than Porker?

Porker's birther fantasy was that the State of Hawaii conspired to put the President in office(which by the way is pretty funny since the Republican Governor of Hawaii who stated that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii was the state campaign chairman for John McCain).

Your fantasy is that Senator Obama somehow planted an insider in the Hawaiian Department of Health to install a forged birth certificate....a forged birth certificate that was good enough to pass scrutiny with people who were used to looking at 50 year old original birth certificates......but not good enough to pass scrutiny by Birthers looking at 3 generation copies posted on the internet.

LOL.....

Birthers can't even agree on their own Konspiracy theories.

Unfortunately for pond scum, all these scenarios make sense, and are more logical than his 2 birth certs, and his failure to release his college records, or his several SS #'s.... but WE are the delusional ones.... simply because we have assholes like this guy that hasn't got the balls to pursue matters!
Our shame is we LET this prick and his friend in the Senate conspire with the left!

LOL....the reality is that NO ONE believes your lies, speculation and innuendo.

You can't even get batshit crazy Michelle Bachmann on board.

Or Barack Obama's election rivals- not a single Republican candidate for President raised the issue.

No one believes this crap except a handful of batshit crazy birthers.
you tell um RW...

I didn't create the goddamned video, ABCNews did. And by the way, that was DEMOCRAT George Stephanopoulos, one of President Clinton's most trusted aides during his first term. He served as the senior advisor for policy and strategy. And he WAS the interviewer in that ABC video... The one REMINDING Obama that he was supposedly a Christian and NOT a Muslim. That, in and of itself, is goddamned ridiculous. I couldn't give a flying fart less about the full 4 minute interview. Obama fucked up and admitted his 'MUSLIM FAITH' and somebody going by the name of tapperjapper put the edited version on YouTube. Now here is this...

Top official in Obama birth mystery killed

I find it damned odd, almost unbelievable in fact, that the head of the birth certificate document department that sent Obama the almost unanimously agreed upon FAKE birth certificate, was the ONLY PERSON killed out of 9 people aboard a plane that crashed in the ocean over a year ago.This is beginning to sound like the Kennedy assassination witnesses dying in droves after the fact all over again. Or the people in Arkansas that have died questionable deaths during and after the Clinton administration. Can you say VINCE FOSTER? ALL FREAKING DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTS.

Yet, Nixon was impeached and resigned because of the missing 20 minutes of tape on the WH tape recorder. NOBODY FUCKING DIED THOUGH.

You're repeating yourself....
Got any more obviously photoshopped images that fooled you? You know, like the one of Obama and Ayers together in college that you were dumb enough to think was real.

The only thing we know was that Ayers and Obama were buddies at Columbia U., where the liberal arsonists Weathermen went to 'study' communism.

Laughing.....like you 'knew' that Obama went by 'Barry Soetoro' at Occidental? Until we asked you to back the claim up with actual evidence.

And then you tossed that piece of blithering nonsense on the midden heap with all the other 'fire and forget' cosnpiracy idiocy you've offered us.

If even you are going to treat your conspiracies like garbage to be discarded.....why would you expect us to treat them any differently?

Shit...Obama had an alias for every one of his social security numbers. What the hell kind of logic is that?

Laughing.....so you say. But you can't prove. Just like your 'Barry Soetoro' idiocy. Just like your claims that his elementary school should have kept his application for more than 40 years.

You can't back your accusations with evidence. While I have Obama's COLB affirmed by the State that issued it confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.

Which is prima facie evidence in any court of law. There's a reason why the record of failure of your ilk in court is perfect. And a reason why birthers are a national laughing stock.

If Obama had been born in Kenya there would be formal records of it. There would be hospital records for his mother and a birth certificate for him.

Yet we've never seen these documents. They don't exist. He was born in Hawaii.

They over look the fact that he was born in 1961 and back then, air travel wasn't cheap or easy. Pregnant women who were in their 3rd trimester weren't allowed to fly. They also overlook that there would be records on his mother's passport of that travel. They also overlook how impossible it is to travel from Kenya to Hawaii in one day. Even with air travel. Keep in mind there was an announcement of Obama's birth in the local Honolulu newspaper a day or so after he was born. It was impossible to do in 1961. It would have taken days to go from Kenya to the most remote island chain in the world, Hawaii. None of what they claim is possible and it's beyond stupid that they cling to the lies.

I believe they do this because they want to fight with people they disagree with. They know that Obama was born here and is qualified to be president. They just like to think they're making people like us angry.

Which I can't speak for everyone but for myself, I am disgusted that we have such pathetic and childish people in our nation who have nothing better to do with their time than pick a stupid fight with someone to make themselves feel good or superior.

I am disgusted that we have such pathetic and childish people in America that grovel at the feet of and voted for a goddamned lying Muslim who can't keep his thoughts together long enough not to divulge his REAL religion in a network interview when he's trying to hide it.

Birthers will believe- without question- anything posted on the internet as long as it is against Obama.

Birthers will believe anyone- without question- even if they are convicted forgerers- as long as they as saying what they want to hear about Obama.

Birthers however, will not believe any official document or any official actually responsible for confirming anything.

Birthers of course believe that any person who says anything that they disagree with is a liar.

Who does that include?
The Republican former director of health of Hawii
The Democratic former director of health of Hawaii
Alvin Onaka- the Registrar of Records of Hawaii
The former Democratic governor of Hawaii
The editor of the promotional brochure that mistakenly said he was born in Kenya

And of course, Birthers believe that anyone that doesn't buy into their particular brand of crazy is either corrupt or lying- that would include:
Chief Justice Roberts
The entire Congress
The entire Electoral College
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Hilary Clinton

Just to name a few.

You forgot one.

linda lingle. She was the republican governor of Hawaii when Obama ran for the presidency in 2008. She very clearly said that she has seen the records and that Obama was born in Hawaii.

I didn't create the goddamned video, ABCNews did. And by the way, that was DEMOCRAT George Stephanopoulos, one of President Clinton's most trusted aides during his first term. He served as the senior advisor for policy and strategy. And he WAS the interviewer in that ABC video... The one REMINDING Obama that he was supposedly a Christian and NOT a Muslim. That, in and of itself, is goddamned ridiculous. I couldn't give a flying fart less about the full 4 minute interview. Obama fucked up and admitted his 'MUSLIM FAITH' and somebody going by the name of tapperjapper put the edited version on YouTube. Now here is this...

I find it damned odd, almost unbelievable in fact, that the head of the birth certificate document department that sent Obama the almost unanimously agreed upon FAKE birth certificate, was the ONLY PERSON killed out of 9 people aboard a plane that crashed in the ocean over a year ago.This is beginning to sound like the Kennedy assassination witnesses dying in droves after the fact all over again. Or the people in Arkansas that have died questionable deaths during and after the Clinton administration. Can you say VINCE FOSTER? ALL FREAKING DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTS.

Yet, Nixon was impeached and resigned because of the missing 20 minutes of tape on the WH tape recorder. NOBODY FUCKING DIED THOUGH.

Wow...that is like a view into the mind of total Birther craziness......I think I need a shower now......

Birthers are idiots.

I am disgusted that we have such pathetic and childish people in America that grovel at the feet of and voted for a goddamned lying Muslim who can't keep his thoughts together long enough not to divulge his REAL religion in a network interview when he's trying to hide it.

I imagine you go through life disgusted by most Americans.....

70 pages on Canada Ted? Good God...

No, even though the title of this tread and the OP is about cruz, the birthers have changed the topic of this thread into their crazy and illogical rants about where Obama was born and if he's a "natural born citizen."

I didn't say you made the video. But you chose to post a version of that interview which cuts off the very next sentence where Obama explains his comment.

So you can't hide your dishonesty by blaming someone else for editing that video when YOU were the one who posted it here. Just like I did, only I didn't offer one up that cut it short.

Like just about all of your other evidence, it's tailored or doctored up to fit your message. If your message was genuine, you wouldn't have to rely on edited videos, photographs, and documents.

The video is doctored. Rantings of assassinations and faked forgeries.

Porker is fucked up brain damaged.

The President is Hawaii born and a Christian.

Last edited:
I didn't say you made the video. But you chose to post a version of that interview which cuts off the very next sentence where Obama explains his comment.

So you can't hide your dishonesty by blaming someone else for editing that video when YOU were the one who posted it here. Just like I did, only I didn't offer one up that cut it short.

Like just about all of your other evidence, it's tailored or doctored up to fit your message. If your message was genuine, you wouldn't have to rely on edited videos, photographs, and documents.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...he said edited videos. Fucking dork.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...he said edited videos. Fucking dork.

Dork, the video was edited. You have no genuine message. You are cut out and that is why America laughs at your ilk.

Thread has run it's course, closed. Birther topics can be taken up in Conspiracy Theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back