Ted Cruz Makes Common Sense

Why do nutbags do that? Why do you think that will prove something?

Try this. Post five things that Ted said in his latest interview or Stump speech. I guarantee at least one of them is a lie.
Post one of them...... Prove it.

Planned parenthood was caught on video selling baby body parts. He's been saying that at every stump speech for months. It is a lie.

Obamacare is a job killer. That's a lie.

More?

The definition of "lie" is not "I don't want to believe you, and I have an asinine talking point denying it, so it never happened".

Cruz didn't lie. Your leaders did.

Planned Parenthood has not and does not sell body parts.

This is fact.

Oh, WELL, since you said it a SECOND time, that's different. I wasn't willing to take your unsubstantiated word for it the FIRST time, but if you say it TWICE, then the argument's settled. Thank you SOOOOO much for the overwhelming proof of your multiple blank assertions.

Anyone.....and that means anyone....who took an interest in this story....knows the facts surrounding it by now. Only the willfully ignorant or intellectually disadvantaged still believe that body parts were being bartered in those videos.

I believe that you are in the former group. You keep asking for proof....as you have no doubt done dozens of times in similar discussions with others. You do this because you know that intelligent people have grown tired of treating this issue like a controversy. It isn't. The facts are in. Planned Parenthood was not caught on video selling body parts. Ted Cruz is lying to his supporters on a daily basis.

Flat tax will not work...

It will if you're rich.

Two kinds of people for Repubs. The very wealthy or the very stupid.
Those who don't know which they are should check their wallet.

And you RWNJs need to be damn careful what you wish for.

Yep two kinds of republicans

voting_republican.jpg

Post one of them...... Prove it.

Planned parenthood was caught on video selling baby body parts. He's been saying that at every stump speech for months. It is a lie.

Obamacare is a job killer. That's a lie.

More?

The definition of "lie" is not "I don't want to believe you, and I have an asinine talking point denying it, so it never happened".

Cruz didn't lie. Your leaders did.

Planned Parenthood has not and does not sell body parts.

This is fact.

Oh, WELL, since you said it a SECOND time, that's different. I wasn't willing to take your unsubstantiated word for it the FIRST time, but if you say it TWICE, then the argument's settled. Thank you SOOOOO much for the overwhelming proof of your multiple blank assertions.

Anyone.....and that means anyone....who took an interest in this story....knows the facts surrounding it by now. Only the willfully ignorant or intellectually disadvantaged still believe that body parts were being bartered in those videos.

I believe that you are in the former group. You keep asking for proof....as you have no doubt done dozens of times in similar discussions with others. You do this because you know that intelligent people have grown tired of treating this issue like a controversy. It isn't. The facts are in. Planned Parenthood was not caught on video selling body parts. Ted Cruz is lying to his supporters on a daily basis.

I just heard "My facts are reality because I want them to be, so I assume everyone agrees with me!"

I have yet to see any proof that the videos aren't exactly what I can see they are by watching them. Talking points and opinion pieces by leftists don't count as proof of anything, except that dipshits like you are allergic to truth.

The facts are in: you will believe what you want to believe, and assume that if you just wait long enough and then shout your conclusions, that will somehow make it true. You are lying to yourself on a daily basis.

This childish back and forth isn't changing anything or providing new information to anyone.

Why don't you go back to your playground?

:mad:

"I ENDORSE TRUMP FOR PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!"

CeV4w7vWEAAWpmb.jpg

Glenn Beck's views on Cruz:

Just to think that going into this campaign, Cruz was my #1 candidate for the presidency.

Now I am seeing what my liberal friends have been warning me about regarding the GOP Establishment.

Forum List

Back