Ted Cruz likely to win Texas Runoff

I LOVE IT.....more teapartiers to teabag the Harry Reid....awesome!!!

WAIT....I thought the tea party was losing power......oh not really just the news couldnt get a gotcha and finally got bored!

very happy about this, a great guy and i hope he brings values and changes to his district, they are lucky if he wins

I'm just glad I don't have to listen to Dewhurst's moronic political ads anymore.

Id really like to see official counts before I start cheering. I don't particularly care for counting my chickens before they hatch. The media has a habit of lying and getting things wrong.

54% of the vote...

Hey Lefties, how dead is the TEA Party?

Not as dead as Obama' hopes for a 2nd term.....LOL!!

Let some modest celebrating begin and then let's get focused on November:)

Can we remember that Cruz still has to win in November? And Obama isnt out till the fat lady sings.

Can we remember that Cruz still has to win in November? And Obama isnt out till the fat lady sings.

True, but I like his chances in Texas....and hey he's hispanic, watch out for those attack dogs, they dont like it when the "special" groups wander off the plantation.

Cruz is a LOCK in November.

From the link...
Cruz is a heavy favorite to win the seat in the November general election, as conservative-leaning Texas has not elected a Democrat statewide since 1994.

Forum List

Back