Ted Cruz is Not Good at Politics... His Tweet of Beto Video

But Cruz excels at lying and being dishonest.

He posted a video of Beto speaking, so you are saying Beto is lying and being dishonest. At least you are truthful for once.

You really need to try harder to separate what is actually written from what the voices in your head are telling you.

What did Cruz post that he is lying about? It is just a video of Beto isn’t it?

I never said this ad by Cruz was a lie. The previous poster did say Cruz excels at lying and being dishonest, and that is a fact. Here are several pages of recent Cruz lies.
All False statements involving Ted Cruz | PolitiFact Texas

Clayton was responding directly to the OP, which was about Cruz tweeting Beto’s speech. Take it up with Clayton, not me.

I was responding to your silly post.

Congressman O'Rourke likes to give long solliloquiys on civil rights. THE REASON Lyin Ted is a Republican is because the Republican party passed civil rights legislation

Congressman O'Rourke agrees with Crooked Hillary. he wants judicial activists on the court. Lyin Ted wants constitutionalists who respect our constitution

Congressman O'Rourke agrees with Crooked Hillary that he would support justices who would overturn DC V Heller, which Lyin Ted fought for and won single-handedly.

clear choices for Texas voters!

Beto is a typical far left wing Democrat.
They divide Americans by race for their power.
A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony.

He posted a video of Beto speaking, so you are saying Beto is lying and being dishonest. At least you are truthful for once.

You really need to try harder to separate what is actually written from what the voices in your head are telling you.

I never said this ad by Cruz was a lie. The previous poster did say Cruz excels at lying and being dishonest, and that is a fact. Here are several pages of recent Cruz lies.

Clayton was responding directly to the OP, which was about Cruz tweeting Beto’s speech. Take it up with Clayton, not me.

No kidding, Captain Obvious! And I was responding To Clayton’s, let me know when you figure out how this all works because never in my post did I claim that Cruz didn’t lie.

No kidding, Captain Obvious! And I was responding To Clayton’s, let me know when you figure out how this all works because never in my post did I claim that Cruz didn’t lie.

When you are responding to a particular post, it's best if you quote the post you are responding to. instead of someone else. You quoted my post. Nobody explained that to you before?

When you are responding to a particular post, it's best if you quote the post you are responding to. instead of someone else. You quoted my post. Nobody explained that to you before?

I was responding to Clayton, and included his quote in my original response, see post 9 or here I will quote it for you because you seem to be dense.

But Cruz excels at lying and being dishonest.

AHbT38Z.png

I have no idea why Ted Cruz would tweet this video of Beto. Beto is right on in what he is saying...

Ted Cruz on Twitter

When an innocent man is shot in his own apartment by a police officer, they shouldn't be trying to justify it because the guy had a small amount of weed in his kitchen. :290968001256257790-final: I don't know what point Cruz is trying to win off of this.
My offer is open to anyone

Sig bet, 5-1 odds

If Cruz wins, you wear a sig I create for 100, or 1000 posts

If Cruz loses
Iconrotflmao.gif

I wear a sig you make up for 500 or 5000 posts

Put up or shut up

Forum List

Back