Ted Cruz introduces reolustion to declare Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

There is a difference when Trump speaks as he is representing America in arguably its highest office and as such he should not be getting into a name calling contest, making false statements, or making racial statements referring to ones racial makeup or country of origin.
He didn't make any racial statements and he didn't refer to anyone's racial makeup. You just did exactly what I was talking about in post #10. Thanks for illustrating my point for me.

All your doing is denying that it was racial

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"

what country is he referring to that is broken and crime infested

The thing about racism is it is not about you. It is how the people that the comment is directed towards feel about the statement

If they our outraged about it and feel that its an attack at their heritage/color of their skin or religion then it is racial

You believe you have a point because you deny it

It just means you can relate to it so it must not be racial

Unfortunately that is not how it works

Sent them back where ?

Last edited:
There is a difference when Trump speaks as he is representing America in arguably its highest office and as such he should not be getting into a name calling contest, making false statements, or making racial statements referring to ones racial makeup or country of origin.
He didn't make any racial statements and he didn't refer to anyone's racial makeup. You just did exactly what I was talking about in post #10. Thanks for illustrating my point for me.

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came"

The thing about racism is it is not about you. It is how the people that the comment is directed towards feel about the statement

If they our outraged about it and feel that its an attack at their heritage/color of their skin or religion then it is racial

Sent them back where ?
You also prove just how far you're willing to twist and stretch to make something racial when it isn't. Those bitches trash this country every fucking day. Nobody gives a shit what color they are, their comments need to be condemned. You're just doing what you always do, making everything about race. I have news for you. Those bitches don't have immunity from criticism because of their race. You don't like it? Too fucking bad.

Not as much a terrorist organization as INCEL that has actually killed people.
They threaten people with violence for expressing opinions they don't like. And then they organize violent acts upon people with whom they disagree.

That's terrorism.
INCEL goes farther and kills people. How come you don't call for them to be classified as a terrorist group? Are you INCEL?

Sent them back where ?
You also prove just how far you're willing to twist and stretch to make something racial when it isn't. Those bitches trash this country every fucking day. Nobody gives a shit what color they are, their comments need to be condemned. You're just doing what you always do, making everything about race. I have news for you. Those bitches don't have immunity from criticism because of their race. You don't like it? Too fucking bad.

Trump said that Omar has talked about “how great” and “how wonderful al Qaeda is.” He claimed that Omar had said, “‘When I think of al Qaeda, I can hold my chest out.'” There’s no evidence Omar has said any of those things.

Trump, July 15: I mean, I look at the one — I look at Omar — I don’t know, I never met her. I hear the way she talks about al Qaeda. Al Qaeda has killed many Americans. She said, “You can hold your chest out, you can … when I think of al Qaeda, I can hold my chest out.”

Find one video of her saying that, if you can't then Trump made it up or he heard it somewhere but it still does not make it right. Repeating a lie that what makes america great.

Sent them back where ?

Trump said that Omar has talked about “how great” and “how wonderful al Qaeda is.” He claimed that Omar had said, “‘When I think of al Qaeda, I can hold my chest out.'” There’s no evidence Omar has said any of those things.

Trump, July 15: I mean, I look at the one — I look at Omar — I don’t know, I never met her. I hear the way she talks about al Qaeda. Al Qaeda has killed many Americans. She said, “You can hold your chest out, you can … when I think of al Qaeda, I can hold my chest out.”

Find one video of her saying that, if you can't then Trump made it up or he heard it somewhere but it still does not make it right. Repeating a lie that what makes america great.
You know damn good and well she identifies with terrorists and you know damn good and well she's anti-Semitic. And nit picking over the wording of the shit she spews isn't gonna change who and what she is.

Sent them back where ?

You know damn good and well she identifies with terrorists and you know damn good and well she's anti-Semitic. And nit picking over the wording of the shit she spews isn't gonna change who and what she is.

The proof is in the pudding

The lack of any proof is a Achilles heel

As it is with Trump

Its clear Trump likes to pick on woman as he sees them inferior and it doesn't hurt if her religion is Islam and so he is like a dog foaming at the mouth try to pick a fight using fake news

Still I asked where does is show she said this things. We know Trump has said these things but that is not proof

It just talk to get the people riled up against woman and Muslims

That's fine and dandy for the Senate to pass a resolution on their sentiments, but truly it should be up to our intelligence and law enforcement agencies who do the legwork and have the responsibility, to determine such status.

Congress has the power to declare war.

Sent them back where ?

As a matter of fact, this is what she said about terrorist groups:
Omar, Oct. 13, 2013: When you have an individual inside a Western society that does go on and does commit mass murders, we have mass shootings that happen constantly here, we investigate that person, and what has driven them to commit that act. When an act is committed by these Muslim, you know, terrorists, what we investigate is that whole community. We investigate that whole faith. We investigate that whole society. And everyone is supposed to have some answer to why these people are doing this, when it is those individuals that people need to be investigating. It is their lives that needs to be under the microscope, not the lives of the rest of the community. Because, I am not part of al-Shabab. I do not participate. … In the context of what al-Shabab stands for, I do not share that ideology. So for someone to require an explanation from me as to why they’re committing these heinous acts, to me is inconceivable. It doesn’t make any sense.
Fact check: Trump’s false claims about Rep. Ilhan Omar

Sent them back where ?

The proof is in the pudding

The lack of any proof is a Achilles heel

As it is with Trump

Its clear Trump likes to pick on woman as he sees them inferior and it doesn't hurt if her religion is Islam and so he is like a dog foaming at the mouth try to pick a fight using fake news

Still I asked where does is show she said this things. We know Trump has said these things but that is not proof

It just talk to get the people riled up against woman and Muslims

Okay, well I can see I'm talking to a moron who can't put a sentence together, let alone make a valid point. You just keep up the "Trump hates women and muslims" mantra so everyone can see your ignorance.

Ditto to a guy who has no sources but jumping on that bandwagon because Trump told you too

I asked for a simple source of where she said what Trump says she said
but instead all I get is moron

Trump opinion about woman and/or Muslims is apparent from his loose lips that keep flapping in the wind

Forum List

Back