Ted Cruz Introduces Bills to Stop Gay Marriage

I'm willing to look the other way when fags want to express themselves. I even support your desire for marriage.
I will not however accept homosexuality as anything other than a disfunctional behavior.
for the record; i refuse to have a problem with modern lesbians being their modern selves in modern times, simply for the sake of modern gender relations and that form of solidarity in our modern Information Age times.

Is it any wonder some on the left, love modern times.

Sorry bud. But homosexuality is an abnormal condition caused by chemical imbalances in the brain.

A chemical imbalance of what?
New Insight into the Epi Genetic Roots of Homosexuality TIME.com

So what chemicals are you claiming are imbalanced?
I believe we are beating a dead horse at this point. I won't sway you & you won't me.
That article touches on what I believe hence the link. I'm not gonna pretend to be a geneticist and start speaking about shit that goes well over my education level.

You're saying its a chemical imbalance. I'm asking which chemicals are supposedly imbalanced. Your article doesn't speak of imbalances in chemicals for gays or lesbians.

So what are you speaking of? If you don't know, just say so. I certainly have no idea what you're talking about. So we're in the same boat.
The article speaks of dna superficial chemicals or a lack of chemicals.
Read it

I believe we are beating a dead horse at this point. I won't sway you & you won't me.
That article touches on what I believe hence the link. I'm not gonna pretend to be a geneticist and start speaking about shit that goes well over my education level.

You're saying its a chemical imbalance. I'm asking which chemicals are supposedly imbalanced. Your article doesn't speak of imbalances in chemicals for gays or lesbians.

So what are you speaking of? If you don't know, just say so. I certainly have no idea what you're talking about. So we're in the same boat.
Read it

The article speaks of receptor sensitivity. It doesn't speak of chemical imbalances. Have you actually read the article?

Read it

The article speaks of receptor sensitivity. It doesn't speak of chemical imbalances. Have you actually read the article?
Yes I read it. Apparently I understand that the sensitivity being described is because of a lack or over abundance of CHEMICALS during early development.

As I said this conversation is moot. I've given my opinion and your need to argue about it doesn't change anything.
The act of homosexual behavior is not normal, period.

The sun does not rise, the Earth rotates to where the sun is visible...

Guess you've never heard of Einstein.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

Albert Einstein

Read more at Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss... - Albert Einstein at BrainyQuote

So now you perhaps will be willing to admit that the sun does indeed rise and set?

So what chemicals are you claiming are imbalanced?

Read it

Yes I read it. Apparently I understand that the sensitivity being described is because of a lack or over abundance of CHEMICALS during early development.

As I said this conversation is moot. I've given my opinion and your need to argue about it doesn't change anything.

The 'imbalance' you speak of isn't something the gay or lesbian possesses. But that their mother possessed and their child was exposed to in utero. Meaning that per your own sources, gays and lesbians were born that way.

Read it

The 'imbalance' you speak of isn't something the gay or lesbian possesses. But that their mother possessed and their child was exposed to in utero. Meaning that per your own sources, gays and lesbians were born that way.
I have always said they are born that way.

Anyhow not sure why you're so obsessed. I'm done here

Read it

I have always said they are born that way.

Anyhow not sure why you're so obsessed. I'm done here
I'm just interested in your claim. And your own source doesn't cite any 'chemical imbalance' in gays or lesbians.

dudes, and Esquires,

our federal supreme law of the land was Intelligently Designed to be both gender and race neutral, from Inception.

how does frivilocity of the right; advance the Cause of social justice in our Republic?

Here is our civic "mission" to advance at Every opportunity; in secular and temporal times:

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nonsense

Mental disorders & chemical imbalances are not normal.

We aren't talking about mental disorders or chemical imbalances- we were speaking of homosexuality and 'left handed' ness- both minority, but normal human conditions.
Sorry bud. But homosexuality is an abnormal condition caused by chemical imbalances in the brain.

Sorry bud- that is a theory that has not been proven one way or another.

Meanwhile- once again- homosexuality and 'left handed'ness- are both minority- but normal human conditions.

There is no 'right' or 'wrong'- even though 'left handed' historically has been linked to 'evil' in Western culture(the word sinister....)

If homosexuality was normal they would be able to reproduce.
Reproduction is normal.

Lots and lots of heterosexuals never have kids. And quite a few of the devout are straight up celibate.

Are these folks equally 'abnormal'?

Not to mention the fact that gays DO have kids. Gays are perfectly able to reproduce by and large.

Poll Majority of Americans Say Businesses Must Serve Gay Patrons - Bloomberg Politics

A majority of American voters say businesses should not be allowed to refuse services to gays and lesbians, even on the basis of religious beliefs, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Monday.

Coming a day before the Supreme Court hears marriage-equality arguments that could lead to nationwide legalization, the poll also found a majority of voters say same-sex marriage should be legal.

Asked about businesses' right to refuse service, without mentioning religion, the poll found majorities of Democrats (88 percent) and Republicans (50 percent) in agreement that the practice should not be allowed. Overall, 69 percent of voters said they opposed it.

Bloomberg | 4/23/2015 | Heidi Prszbyla

Bloomberg Title and Link Only
Ted Cruz Introduces Bills to Stop Gay Marriage - Bloomberg Politics
Sub-Heading-- "The Texas senator wants to establish a constitutional amendment that protects states that define marriage as being between a man and a woman from legal action. "

---
Cruz Is going to fight the gays!
Well, that's a safe bet. It will get him points with anti-gay conservatives and since he's unlikely to win the primary, he won't have to explain his actions to the majority of voters who support gay marriage.

Last edited:

Sub-Heading-- "The Texas senator wants to establish a constitutional amendment that protects states that define marriage as being between a man and a woman from legal action. "

---

Ted knows those bills will never be passed. He is just doing it to keep his crazy supporters riled up.
I thought his supporters were pretending to conservatives.

Lots of teabaggers are too embarrassed to admit what they are, and claim to be conservative.

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

---

Ted knows those bills will never be passed. He is just doing it to keep his crazy supporters riled up.

Lots of teabaggers are too embarrassed to admit what they are, and claim to be conservative.

So the brain dead teabgger shows up. I figured you would be down in Texas defending Louie Gohmert from the military attack. That's supposed to be happening right now isn't it?

---

So the brain dead teabgger shows up. I figured you would be down in Texas defending Louie Gohmert from the military attack. That's supposed to be happening right now isn't it?

The only appropriate response to such ignorant vulgarity remains:

Forum List

Back