TED CRUZ: I’m PROUD to stand with Gov. Mike Pence!

Boehner has finally stood up to the noids of the far right in Congress, and some legislation is moving forward.

The more the far right fascists are stamped down, the better off will be America.

No fear no compromise with the far right fascists; religious belief and worship is always protected, but religion cannot be used as a club in the public sphere.

Wasn't the 2014 election supposed to lead to revolutionary change? Wasn't 2014 that political watershed moment that turned the tide against liberalism?

Bwahaaaa.

No. I do not remember anyone saying any of that. Typical liberal. Make up your own fictional argument and claim to defeat it.

lol, you really want to argue that no one around here has been going off on how the Democrats got their ass kicked in November and how that was going to change things?

good one.

Ah, good point. No one I personally care about, has said that. Certainly not in the media. But I'm sure someone somewhere, on an internet forum may have suggested that. Of course, dozens of people said Obama was going to be a revolutionary change too BWAHAAAAA!.... right?

BWAHAAAA.

If you are going to assign the statements of a few crack pots to the entire movement, that goes both ways.

Want to keep going down that path?
What goes around, comes around. BWAHAAA.

Forum List

Back