Ted Cruz goes all out for the Evangelical vote...

Ted Cruz Democratic Party home to liberal fascism against Christians - CNNPolitics.com

He is doing an excellent job of appealing to the middle!

Behold:

Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."

"There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians who follow the biblical teaching on marriage," the Texas Republican said in his speech before a Christian conservative audience in Waukee, Iowa.

Well, it's a free country and Ted Cruz can say anything he wants to say, but millions and millions of Christians are going to disagree with him.

"liberal fascism"

lol.

Just as laughable as

"conservative communism"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. Is Ted Cruz going to attract the middle with this kind of rhetoric?

What he says is true Statist.

The democratic party in America today is to Christains like the Nazi party was to Jews in 1924. No camps yet, but the hate machine never stops.

That is such a stretch. Republican Christians continue to whine they are being persecuted. Being made accountable and pointing out their wrong doing is not persecution. Being physically harmed or killed is persecution, and the only ones doing killings are Republican/conservatives, who take it upon themselves to be "God" and decide it is okay to kill people they think are committing a sin.

The Republican Party has lost its way. The Christians in the Republican party have gone ape-shit condemning people and misrepresenting what Christ expects from them.

No where in the Bible does Jesus tell anyone to demean and dishonor someone that they believe is sinning. Did Jesus condemn the woman at the well that was committing adultery? No, he told the rest to cast the first stone is they were sin free....did they do it? No, they walked away, however, Republican/conservatives not only not walk away from homosexuals, they actually believe it is okay to call them names, such as "queers", to disenfranchise them, and go against the Constitution which they claim they love and try to discriminate against them. All in the name of "doing good".

I'm a Christian and a Democrat.

That's up with Nazi Jew.
Says you, who bears more resemblance to a Nazi Jew?

Which policies are those? Outlawing Christian prayers on public grounds but allowing Muslim prayers?
I don't need a law to allow me to pray. A true Christian can pray anywhere anytime, how do I know, because I do it all the time.
You on the other hand, like to be like the Pharisees, the one Jesus despised, because they wanted everyone to see that they were praying. Why do you need to have everyone stop, bow their head and be quiet so you can pray? Have you no respect for the Constitution? If you are allowed to have everyone stop and hear you pray, then a Muslim, a Buddhist, etc., should have the same right if they are tax paying citizens. But, I'm sure you only want Christians to have that right. And that is so anti-Christian....because not being fair is not Christian at all.

And tell me if you can, where do they allow Muslim prayers to stop everything/everyone and have them bow their heads and close their eyes? Post a link where Muslims are allowed to have public prayers where everyone has to be still/quiet and participate? Most of you conservatives make up shit that doesn't even exist.

Prohibiting Christian symbols on school grounds?
So you think the Constitution is wrong? Or do you agree that if American Christians are allowed to place Christian symbols in public places then every American of any religion should be able to do the same. Would you like a Buddha in the middle of the Courthouse? So, tell me, why do you think Christians deserve special treatment in these situations?

If lying is a sin, then the democratic party is nothing but sin.
So, you're not sure that lying is a sin? If the Democratic party is nothing but sin, then the Republican party is nothing but sin because I'm sure that we could match every lie you claim the Democratic party has made with a lie the Republican party has made. But, parties are not people......God isn't going to hold companies, organizations and inanimate objects responsible for "lies" - only people....and no matter what your party says, corporations are not people....corporations are not going to go to heaven.

I'm not a Christian, and I'm not a Republican - but the democrats are openly hostile to Christians and Christianity. A Christian voting democrat makes as much sense as a black man joining the KKK.

Oh, another one that defends the Republican policies but then claims they are not Republican. Yes, some democrats/liberals are hostile to Christians, but then many Christians are hostile to Democrats and liberals. And you know something, the Christian is the one that is supposed to take the higher road....because many liberals that are hostile to Christians don't hold allegiance to God. You can't make an un-Godly person act like a Godly person, but it is far worse when Godly person acts unGodly.

I saw a clip on the news tonight where many republican candidates were all talking about the sanctity of marriage, an institution older than government, blah, blah, blah...

None addressed the issue.

The issue is not how we feeeeeeel about what defines a marriage, the issue is how a marriage document affects the economic lives of those whose names appear on the bottom lines. There are significant economic advantages built in to the American Economy for life partners who can document their commitment via marriage. Significant.

We, The Peeps, have two choices:

Allow ALL family partnerships entered into by 2 consenting Monkeys the same tax, Veterans, Rail Road Board and Social Security benefits, or take those benefits away from the male/female partnerships.
Anything else is discrimination by a public institution and therefore unconstitutional.

`

Sen. Ted Cruz argued Saturday that Democrats have become so extreme and "intolerant" of religious views that "there is no room for Christians in today's Democratic Party."

"There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians who follow the biblical teaching on marriage," the Texas Republican said in his speech before a Christian conservative audience in Waukee, Iowa.

It is important for people like Ted Cruz to believe Christians are being persecuted in fulfillment of the End Times scriptures.

Yup. Senator Cruz is one of the scary ones. If he manages to cobble together enough support in the heavily Gerrymandered, and therefore extremist-view friendly Republican Primaries to make it to the general, even Hillary Clinton could beat him.

The saddest component to the fact of living under legal corruption like Gerrymandering during our here and now on History's TimeLine is that the extremist politics of the day are wasting time on extremist personalities like Ted Cruz.

Let the Shaman, the Preacher, the Imam and the Priest define the games of life, marriage and Monkey Business for those who find them interesting enough to pay.

As for Government and the rules of the economy... go for as simple and as fair as is humanly possible.

The stars await, Monkeys.

The Stars await.

`

I'm a Christian and a Democrat.

That's up with Nazi Jew.

Which policies are those? Outlawing Christian prayers on public grounds but allowing Muslim prayers?
I don't need a law to allow me to pray. A true Christian can pray anywhere anytime, how do I know, because I do it all the time.
You on the other hand, like to be like the Pharisees, the one Jesus despised, because they wanted everyone to see that they were praying. Why do you need to have everyone stop, bow their head and be quiet so you can pray? Have you no respect for the Constitution? If you are allowed to have everyone stop and hear you pray, then a Muslim, a Buddhist, etc., should have the same right if they are tax paying citizens. But, I'm sure you only want Christians to have that right. And that is so anti-Christian....because not being fair is not Christian at all.

And tell me if you can, where do they allow Muslim prayers to stop everything/everyone and have them bow their heads and close their eyes? Post a link where Muslims are allowed to have public prayers where everyone has to be still/quiet and participate? Most of you conservatives make up shit that doesn't even exist.

Prohibiting Christian symbols on school grounds?
So you think the Constitution is wrong? Or do you agree that if American Christians are allowed to place Christian symbols in public places then every American of any religion should be able to do the same. Would you like a Buddha in the middle of the Courthouse? So, tell me, why do you think Christians deserve special treatment in these situations?

If lying is a sin, then the democratic party is nothing but sin.
So, you're not sure that lying is a sin? If the Democratic party is nothing but sin, then the Republican party is nothing but sin because I'm sure that we could match every lie you claim the Democratic party has made with a lie the Republican party has made. But, parties are not people......God isn't going to hold companies, organizations and inanimate objects responsible for "lies" - only people....and no matter what your party says, corporations are not people....corporations are not going to go to heaven.

I'm not a Christian, and I'm not a Republican - but the democrats are openly hostile to Christians and Christianity. A Christian voting democrat makes as much sense as a black man joining the KKK.

Oh, another one that defends the Republican policies but then claims they are not Republican. Yes, some democrats/liberals are hostile to Christians, but then many Christians are hostile to Democrats and liberals. And you know something, the Christian is the one that is supposed to take the higher road....because many liberals that are hostile to Christians don't hold allegiance to God. You can't make an un-Godly person act like a Godly person, but it is far worse when Godly person acts unGodly.

:thup:

:clap:

That is such a stretch. Republican Christians continue to whine they are being persecuted. Being made accountable and pointing out their wrong doing is not persecution. Being physically harmed or killed is persecution, and the only ones doing killings are Republican/conservatives, who take it upon themselves to be "God" and decide it is okay to kill people they think are committing a sin.

The Republican Party has lost its way. The Christians in the Republican party have gone ape-shit condemning people and misrepresenting what Christ expects from them.

No where in the Bible does Jesus tell anyone to demean and dishonor someone that they believe is sinning. Did Jesus condemn the woman at the well that was committing adultery? No, he told the rest to cast the first stone is they were sin free....did they do it? No, they walked away, however, Republican/conservatives not only not walk away from homosexuals, they actually believe it is okay to call them names, such as "queers", to disenfranchise them, and go against the Constitution which they claim they love and try to discriminate against them. All in the name of "doing good".

"Ab 04:45 wurde zurückgeschossen!!!"

Yepp, it is an age old tactic of fascists like these reactionary Righties to claim to be persecuted so that they then feel entitled to and justified in committing acts that are either undesirable, illegal or both.

Who among us, 10 years ago, would have ever thought that the words "gay marriage". "wedding cake", "invitations", "persecution of Christians" would have found their way into a sentence together?

The fact that RWNJs talk about this as if the Left is a bunch of Nazis shows in and of itself how far from reality they have DELIBERATELY separated themselves. Like little kids in Unicornland.

Wow.

those religious beliefs aren't new invention NYC , they are as old as Traditional Christianity itself .

Then they should be easily quoted from church doctrine.

Well, I guess we won't be quoted that Christian doctrine any time soon. Because?

Because it's made up. Because it's personal hostility disguising itself as a God given belief.

"Ab 04:45 wurde zurückgeschossen!!!"

Yepp, it is an age old tactic of fascists like these reactionary Righties to claim to be persecuted so that they then feel entitled to and justified in committing acts that are either undesirable, illegal or both.

Who among us, 10 years ago, would have ever thought that the words "gay marriage". "wedding cake", "invitations", "persecution of Christians" would have found their way into a sentence together?

The fact that RWNJs talk about this as if the Left is a bunch of Nazis shows in and of itself how far from reality they have DELIBERATELY separated themselves. Like little kids in Unicornland.

Wow.

I wonder who knows to what the German quote in my posting refers....???

Your filthy party bears a great deal of resemblance to the 1922-24 Nazi party. But that isn't the point. The shameful fascist democratic party is exceedingly hostile to Christians. The concept that there is a power in the universe with more authority than the state is one the democrats cannot and will not abide, the state is all things to democrats and any god must bow to the rulers of the state.

Only a complete moron would attempt to be both a democrat, dedicated to the destruction of complete eradication of Christianity, and a Christion.

Lucky for you, you are a complete moron.

Your filthy party makes laws that it is a crime for other Christians to pray.

ROFL

I make no claim to being a Christian, and am in fact not.

What I am, is a civil libertarian - i support civil rights. This places me at direct odds with the goals of your party to complete a totalitarian system. Your party hates Christians because they defy the absolute rule of the party. Look at what you do to bakers and florists who dare worship a god other than Obama?

So a straw man is what you think is clever?

I've never been force to bow my head or close my eyes, not even in Christian churches. That the party lies to smear the hated Christians is just more evidence of the Nazi like tactics you use in your war to crush them.

You are a fascist democrat - you being a Christian I highly question... I don't really care much, but just note again the farce of leftists cladding themselves as lambs to better attack.

As for the established national religion of Islam;

From the Party controlled NBC

{
In its attempt to accommodate Muslim students' religious needs, a Maryland high school now allows those students who have parental permission and good grades to leave class every day to pray. about 10 Muslim students at Parkdale High School in Riverdale, Md., leave class for about eight minutes every day to pray. They are part of the school's Muslim Students’ Association, Principal Cheryl J. Logan told the Post, adding that another student is hoping to raise his grades so he can join the others.

Logan told the newspaper some teachers became upset when Muslim students began praying during the school day, but she explained that schools have to accommodate students who wish to practice their faith.}

Maryland school allows Muslim students to leave class to pray - U.S. News

The Constitution on a leftist is like salt on a slug, thus you have never read the Constitution.

There is no prohibition of religious expression in the Constitution (quite the opposite, in fact.) I understand that the low-brow and drooling drones of your party have been taught that an out of context reference in a letter to the Danbury Baptists is the Constitution, but then leftists are abysmally stupid- which is why they are leftists.. :dunno:

I'm sure that the filthy democratic party lies incessantly.

I am no fan of Republicans - but we must be honest about this. The Republicans are as beneficial to the American people as a nasty case of genital herpes.

The filthy democrats are full blown AIDS.

To be a Christian would be hostile to the goals of the fascist democratic party.

You are a democrat, no doubt you look good in your jack boots and uniform. But one cannot serve two gods - you either worship Christ as god, or you worship the state (as personified by Obama, Hillary, or the idol of the moment as directed by party bosses.)

I saw a clip on the news tonight where many republican candidates were all talking about the sanctity of marriage, an institution older than government, blah, blah, blah...

The issue is not how we feeeeeeel about what defines a marriage, the issue is how a marriage document affects the economic lives of those whose names appear on the bottom lines. There are significant economic advantages built in to the American Economy for life partners who can document their commitment via marriage. Significant.

Allow ALL family partnerships entered into by 2 consenting Monkeys the same tax, Veterans, Rail Road Board and Social Security benefits, or take those benefits away from the male/female partnerships.
Anything else is discrimination by a public institution and therefore unconstitutional.

`

Utter bullshit.

There have never been discriminatory laws against queers. Any many free of disease and criminal charges has had the right to marry any woman who would have him. The sexual preference of that man was never a consideration in the marriage license.

What YOU have demanded is that the law be radically changed to accommodate the sexual choices of homosexuals, Queers already had equal rights, but you demand SPECIAL rights.

Using your own logic, all who pay in have access to Social Security - you simply demand that all have access to the massive pensions of the Unions as well. That is not "equality," nor "fairness," it is special privilege granted to a favored group in exchange for political support.

Your filthy party bears a great deal of resemblance to the 1922-24 Nazi party. But that isn't the point. The shameful fascist democratic party is exceedingly hostile to Christians. The concept that there is a power in the universe with more authority than the state is one the democrats cannot and will not abide, the state is all things to democrats and any god must bow to the rulers of the state.
Why are you such a moron? The Founding Fathers were the ones that set up our Constitution. You can't force people to believe in God, but your type are the ones that want to punish people because they don't, which is not Christian....so what religion do you ascribe to? You are not a Christian, but you believe that Christians should be the only ones to express their religion publicly....that's interesting, considering the Founding Fathers made it clear that State and Religion would be kept separate.

Only a complete moron would attempt to be both a democrat, dedicated to the destruction of complete eradication of Christianity, and a Christion.
That's only because you are the complete moron. Nobody is trying to eradicate Christianity, the reason that most non-Christians are negative toward Christianity is because Republican Christians have tried to make their policies appear to align with the Bible, but they don't. You don't demean people because they sin, and that is exactly what most conservatives that claim to be Christian do. Like that moronic KKKgrl who curses everyone that doesn't agree with her viewpoint not realizing that her viewpoint is in error.
Lucky for you, you are a complete moron.
Lucky for you that I'm a Christian and you are not, I'll just consider your insults as part of who you are, a heathen who doesn't respect other humans, and no better than a moron.

Your filthy party makes laws that it is a crime for other Christians to pray.
The reason you believe that is because like many conservatives, you fail to comprehend plain English. There is no law that has been passed that precludes Christians from praying anywhere. Please quote the law, if you think you are smart enough to do so. What is not allowed is for Christians to demand that every person in any particular event or place, whether it be school or sports game, pay homage to a Christian praying by remaining silent or even having to listen to it. But those same Christians would raise Holy Hell if a person from another religion would demand the same thing. But, nobody is going to arrest you, idiot, if you decide to pray where ever you may be...that is a fact. So quit making up shit that only you believe in your empty head.

ROFL

I make no claim to being a Christian, and am in fact not.
Well it's no wonder you are making up shit about laws that you claim to apply to Christians when you don't really know shit. Name the laws that you claim are being made. That you don't understand how the laws work is apparent, which makes me wonder how you even live from day to day with such an ignorant understanding.

What I am, is a civil libertarian - i support civil rights. This places me at direct odds with the goals of your party to complete a totalitarian system. Your party hates Christians because they defy the absolute rule of the party. Look at what you do to bakers and florists who dare worship a god other than Obama?
Sure you support Civil rights.....but only those that benefit you. Aren't you against same sex marriage? Aren't you against Buddhists or Muslims that pay taxes here in America from demanding that we allow them to pray in football games or in school? You want the privilege for Christians but not for other religions....that is only supporting civil rights that you like, that benefit you. If every Libertarian thinks like you, it's no wonder that you can't ever elect a moron from your party.

So a straw man is what you think is clever?
So, you couldn't provide a link that shows that Buddhists and Muslims are allowed to pray in public and you have to give them a moment of silence, so you call that a straw man......you don't even know what a straw man is.

I've never been force to bow my head or close my eyes, not even in Christian churches. That the party lies to smear the hated Christians is just more evidence of the Nazi like tactics you use in your war to crush them.
So, then prayer has not been denied like you say. You are so ignorant, you probably think the law means that any person praying in public will be arrested. Why do I even bother and try to explain things to someone so ignorant?

You are a fascist democrat - you being a Christian I highly question... I don't really care much, but just note again the farce of leftists cladding themselves as lambs to better attack.
You can say whatever you want. You're not the one that I answer to as a Christian, so you can question it all you want, your opinion is null, especially since you are not even a Christian. You don't understand Christianity, so quit trying to preach about something you know nothing about.

As for the established national religion of Islam;

From the Party controlled NBC

{
In its attempt to accommodate Muslim students' religious needs, a Maryland high school now allows those students who have parental permission and good grades to leave class every day to pray. about 10 Muslim students at Parkdale High School in Riverdale, Md., leave class for about eight minutes every day to pray. They are part of the school's Muslim Students’ Association, Principal Cheryl J. Logan told the Post, adding that another student is hoping to raise his grades so he can join the others.

Logan told the newspaper some teachers became upset when Muslim students began praying during the school day, but she explained that schools have to accommodate students who wish to practice their faith.}

Maryland school allows Muslim students to leave class to pray - U.S. News

There you go showing your ignorance. If a Maryland school allows Muslims students to go off and pray, they must also allow Christians students to do the same. It doesn't mean that everyone has to stop what they are doing and participate with the Muslims while they pray. That is the law. Show me where that law has been violated. You are really ignorant.

General Rule: The Equal Access Act (" EAA") (20 U. S. C. §§ 4071-74) requires public schools which meet certain criteria to treat all student-initiated groups equally, regardless of the religious, political, philosophical or other orientation of the groups.
Religion in the Public Schools - Student Religious Clubs

The Constitution on a leftist is like salt on a slug, thus you have never read the Constitution.
You haven't been able to provide a single link to prove your position, so I would say that you are the one that doesn't understand the Constitution, but just mouth off talking points like Michelle Bachmann and other morons in the Republican party.

There is no prohibition of religious expression in the Constitution (quite the opposite, in fact.) I understand that the low-brow and drooling drones of your party have been taught that an out of context reference in a letter to the Danbury Baptists is the Constitution, but then leftists are abysmally stupid- which is why they are leftists.. :dunno:
Says the abysmally stupid ignoramus that hasn't been able to provide any proof of anything you say. You are to stupid to even recognize how really stupid you are.

I'm sure that the filthy democratic party lies incessantly.
That is all your ignorant mind is able to come up with....snarky remarks that can't be backed up.

I am no fan of Republicans - but we must be honest about this. The Republicans are as beneficial to the American people as a nasty case of genital herpes.

The filthy democrats are full blown AIDS.
You are so full of venom and hatred, is no wonder you haven't exploded from your own vitriol within you.

To be a Christian would be hostile to the goals of the fascist democratic party.
Point out the fascist goals you keep muttering about. I do not support demeaning poor people or people that are different or believe different. You do, so you're the one that doesn't support Christian values....that's right, you're not a Christian.

You are a democrat, no doubt you look good in your jack boots and uniform. But one cannot serve two gods - you either worship Christ as god, or you worship the state (as personified by Obama, Hillary, or the idol of the moment as directed by party bosses.)
You're not a Christian....so don't even pretend to understand Christianity. When you are able to believe that God exists and that Jesus is Lord and not the clowns that are parading as candidates for the Republican party, then you can try and preach Christianity. Right now you are just a poor slob full of venom and hatred that parrots what he hears without really understanding anything.

Why are you such a moron? The Founding Fathers were the ones that set up our Constitution.

The Constitution is a document you have literally no knowledge of.

You can't force people to believe in God, but your type are the ones that want to punish people because they don't, which is not Christian....so what religion do you ascribe to? You are not a Christian, but you believe that Christians should be the only ones to express their religion publicly....that's interesting, considering the Founding Fathers made it clear that State and Religion would be kept separate.

No one has attempted to "force" anyone to believe in a god. That is just a lie you demagogues tell to defame the object of your hatred..

Further, you rely on hate sites to define your thoughts and have not a hint of a clue what the Constitution says of religion. "Separation of church and state" is found nowhere in the document, and in fact originates in a letter Thomas Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Baptist church some 20 years after the founding of the nation.

{Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. }

Jefferson s Letter to the Danbury Baptists June 1998 - Library of Congress Information Bulletin

The Constitution states exactly the OPPOSITE of what your party (and thus you) claim.

{Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.}

These are concepts you cannot grasp, because the hates sites have not programmed you to grasp them.

There is nothing in the Constitution that declares government property to be "holy ground" upon which no mention of gods other than the state may be made. What your party claims is a lie, and is in direct violation of the actual Constitution.

Lucky for you that I'm a Christian and you are not, I'll just consider your insults as part of who you are, a heathen who doesn't respect other humans, and no better than a moron.

How would that be "lucky" for me?

You seek to strip the civil rights from others on behalf of your party and the desire to establish a totalitarian system. I find the aims of your party abhorrent and evil. How would I find luck in your preposterous claim of fealty to both this party and the religion your part seeks to crush into dust?

The reason you believe that is because like many conservatives, you fail to comprehend plain English. There is no law that has been passed that precludes Christians from praying anywhere. Please quote the law, if you think you are smart enough to do so. What is not allowed is for Christians to demand that every person in any particular event or place, whether it be school or sports game, pay homage to a Christian praying by remaining silent or even having to listen to it. But those same Christians would raise Holy Hell if a person from another religion would demand the same thing. But, nobody is going to arrest you, idiot, if you decide to pray where ever you may be...that is a fact. So quit making up shit that only you believe in your empty head.

I fail to see why citing case law is useful, but I have no problem doing so. This does seem a bit like trying to teach Latin to my dog, though.

Wallace v. Jaffree, 472 U.S. 38 (1985)

This directly outlawed (Christian) prayer on sacred government ground.

McCollum v. Board of Education, 333 U.S. 203 (1948)

Board of Education of Westside Community Schools v. Mergens, 496 U.S. 226 (1990)

{Prior to 1995, a student elected as Santa Fe High School's student council chaplain delivered a prayer, described as overtly Christian, over the public address system before each home varsity football game. }

Santa Fe Independent School Dist. v. Doe The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law

Well it's no wonder you are making up shit about laws that you claim to apply to Christians when you don't really know shit. Name the laws that you claim are being made. That you don't understand how the laws work is apparent, which makes me wonder how you even live from day to day with such an ignorant understanding.

Assclown, I am not a democrat.

I don't lie, and I don't make shit up.

Nor do I rely on the Soros hate sites to do my "thinking" for me.

Sure you support Civil rights.....but only those that benefit you. Aren't you against same sex marriage? Aren't you against Buddhists or Muslims that pay taxes here in America from demanding that we allow them to pray in football games or in school? You want the privilege for Christians but not for other religions....that is only supporting civil rights that you like, that benefit you. If every Libertarian thinks like you, it's no wonder that you can't ever elect a moron from your party.

Absolute and unquestioning obedience to the party is all you can understand, I get it. I've studied the Khmer Rouge, I understand you democrats.

So, you couldn't provide a link that shows that Buddhists and Muslims are allowed to pray in public and you have to give them a moment of silence, so you call that a straw man......you don't even know what a straw man is.

You actually think lying will make a stronger argument?

So, then prayer has not been denied like you say. You are so ignorant, you probably think the law means that any person praying in public will be arrested. Why do I even bother and try to explain things to someone so ignorant?

That is not what I said, nor even close to it. I called you on your earlier lie that people are forced to "bow their heads and close their eyes" in reverence to prayers in public spaces - which you claim is justification to outlaw them.

You can say whatever you want. You're not the one that I answer to as a Christian, so you can question it all you want, your opinion is null, especially since you are not even a Christian. You don't understand Christianity, so quit trying to preach about something you know nothing about.

Again, you promote the interests of your filthy party - i see nothing in the realm of "Christian" about you.

There you go showing your ignorance. If a Maryland school allows Muslims students to go off and pray, they must also allow Christians students to do the same. It doesn't mean that everyone has to stop what they are doing and participate with the Muslims while they pray. That is the law. Show me where that law has been violated. You are really ignorant.

It is ignorant to respond to your idiocy with cited fact. It makes the assumption you are rational and capable of reason.

You haven't been able to provide a single link to prove your position, so I would say that you are the one that doesn't understand the Constitution, but just mouth off talking points like Michelle Bachmann and other morons in the Republican party.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a maroon.

Utter bullshit.

Your humble opinion.

I'm a reflection of the growing average American opinion that the current bans on 2 partner families revolving around 2 males or 2 females is patently unfair and discriminatory.

Time.
Time.
Time....​

...Is on my side.
^ Just ask Keith :smoke:

Forum List

Back