TED CRUZ destroys Texas reporter --- video link

The closest Cruz came to actually answering the question was to say "God says I have to love everyone".

I can see and understand what he's doing, but if you're going to do that, maybe answer the question, too.

Cruz is the self proclamed smartest man in the room. He has decided he doesn't have to answer questions he doesn't like

It only makes reporters ask them more

Like it or not, Cruz will have to define his position on gay rights

The closest Cruz came to actually answering the question was to say "God says I have to love everyone".

I can see and understand what he's doing, but if you're going to do that, maybe answer the question, too.

Cruz is the self proclamed smartest man in the room. He has decided he doesn't have to answer questions he doesn't like

OR he could tell people like you to go to hell.

OR he could tell people like you to go to hell.

And that's what will play on the news that night.
Cruz improving his standing with far right voters does not help him.....he already has their vote

Cruz's accurate answer could have been,

I don't personally hate gays, but I do want to do my best to make sure they never have equal rights in this nation.
By the time, the 2016 election comes around, the Supreme Court would have already decided the issue

Cruz will run on a Constitutional amendment that he knows has no chance but will pander to his base
The president has no role in amending the constitution you idiot:slap:
He Doesn't?

Then why does idiot Cruz say he will do it as part of his campaign?
Do what? man you liberals are stupid:uhoh3:

I don't personally hate gays, but I do want to do my best to make sure they never have equal rights in this nation.
By the time, the 2016 election comes around, the Supreme Court would have already decided the issue

Cruz will run on a Constitutional amendment that he knows has no chance but will pander to his base
He Doesn't?

What?

He Doesn't?

What?
"Do it?" Do what? the president
has no role in a constitutional amendment process. You do comprehend that fact right?

Last edited:
Specifically

What part of Teds response amounted to a "ripping"?

He denied the lowlife scum liberal his gotcha question 15 minutes of fame. First he told the fool he loved gays as commanded by God, then told the fool the Constitution granted decision making power on gay marriage to the states.
He did not say he loved gays. He did not answer the question asked of him. He answered that he is a Christian and scriptures command that he love everyone. Just because you love someone does not mean you can not have personal animosity towards that person. And just because the scriptures demand you do something does not mean you do it. He slid around answering the question with a direct and firm response. Even his evasive one came only after the reporter calmly asked the same exact question after his immediate deflection away from answering the question.

Dude, he confirmed he is a Christian, he confirmed God commands Christians to love gays, you just don't like that he bitch slapped the reporter on this gotcha question. Boo hoo go have yourself a cry.
The reporter did not ask Cruz if he loved gays. He asked him if he had a personal animosity against gays. Cruz avoided answering the question by hiding behind Christian scripture that commands Christians to love everyone. Having love and having animosity has nothing to do with each other. You suckers think if you have love for your fellow man you can not have animosity. It is common to have animosity for the things or people that are loved. Animosity and love are antonyms, not synonyms.
Stupid question, by a stupid person. The president has no say in marriage law. He does have a say in destroying the islamonazi scum who slaughter gays and Christians by the thousands. You liberals are such small minded. petty idiots.
You seem to be desperately trying to change the subject and hijack the thread into a discussion about anything but the actual thread topic. The thread title claims Cruz destroyed some journalist with an answer to the question of whether Cruz had "personal animosity" towards gays. He answered with the Christian card and evaded the answer. He made a nonsense claim about having love as if that precluded a person from having animosity. His bagger suckers fell for the ruse because they do not comprehend the definition of animosity. You can have the deepest and most profound and sincere love for your sibling, but if they go out and commit some crime or act that belittles and embarrasses the family, you can and probably will have animosity towards that sibling. You may not hate your sibling. You can still love that sibling, but hold animosity.
Everyone isn't as easy to fool as the Teabaggers Cruz plays to. He is a bullshiiter who got caught bullshiiting once again and the baggers are making a desperate attempt to make his negative foolish comments into some kind of positive event. It isn't working.

He denied the lowlife scum liberal his gotcha question 15 minutes of fame. First he told the fool he loved gays as commanded by God, then told the fool the Constitution granted decision making power on gay marriage to the states.
He did not say he loved gays. He did not answer the question asked of him. He answered that he is a Christian and scriptures command that he love everyone. Just because you love someone does not mean you can not have personal animosity towards that person. And just because the scriptures demand you do something does not mean you do it. He slid around answering the question with a direct and firm response. Even his evasive one came only after the reporter calmly asked the same exact question after his immediate deflection away from answering the question.

Dude, he confirmed he is a Christian, he confirmed God commands Christians to love gays, you just don't like that he bitch slapped the reporter on this gotcha question. Boo hoo go have yourself a cry.
The reporter did not ask Cruz if he loved gays. He asked him if he had a personal animosity against gays. Cruz avoided answering the question by hiding behind Christian scripture that commands Christians to love everyone. Having love and having animosity has nothing to do with each other. You suckers think if you have love for your fellow man you can not have animosity. It is common to have animosity for the things or people that are loved. Animosity and love are antonyms, not synonyms.
Stupid question, by a stupid person. The president has no say in marriage law. He does have a say in destroying the islamonazi scum who slaughter gays and Christians by the thousands. You liberals are such small minded. petty idiots.
You seem to be desperately trying to change the subject and hijack the thread into a discussion about anything but the actual thread topic. The thread title claims Cruz destroyed some journalist with an answer to the question of whether Cruz had "personal animosity" towards gays. He answered with the Christian card and evaded the answer. He made a nonsense claim about having love as if that precluded a person from having animosity. His bagger suckers fell for the ruse because they do not comprehend the definition of animosity. You can have the deepest and most profound and sincere love for your sibling, but if they go out and commit some crime or act that belittles and embarrasses the family, you can and probably will have animosity towards that sibling. You may not hate your sibling. You can still love that sibling, but hold animosity.
Everyone isn't as easy to fool as the Teabaggers Cruz plays to. He is a bullshiiter who got caught bullshiiting once again and the baggers are making a desperate attempt to make his negative foolish comments into some kind of positive event. It isn't working.

Facts are bullshit in the minds of you leftist idiots ...Gotcha:slap: How about we focus on what the president can do? instead of your stupid leftist talking points?

He Doesn't?

What?

informational purposes for the moron "rightwinger" it seems that he's tongue tied. "He'll do it":dunno:

The Constitution, then, spells out four paths for an amendment:

• Proposal by convention of states, ratification by state conventions (never used)
  • Proposal by convention of states, ratification by state legislatures (never used)
  • Proposal by Congress, ratification by state conventions (used once)
  • Proposal by Congress, ratification by state legislatures (used all other times)
It is interesting to note that at no point does the President have a role in the formal amendment process (though he would be free to make his opinion known). He cannot veto an amendment proposal, nor a ratification. This point is clear in Article 5, and was reaffirmed by the Supreme Court in Hollingsworth v Virginia (3 US 378 [1798]):

Constitutional Amendments - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Facts are bullshit in the minds of you leftist idiots ...Gotcha:slap: How about we focus on what the president can do? instead of your stupid leftist talking points?
Why don't you start a new thread about your topic instead of attempting to deflect the discussion about Ted Cruz not being able to answer simple questions without desperate deflections and pulling out the Christian card.

Why don't you start a new thread about your topic instead of attempting to deflect the discussion about Ted Cruz not being able to answer simple questions without desperate deflections and pulling out the Christian card.
He answered a stupid question by a brain dead, leftist, idiot by making a relevant point that you leftist seem not to care about. The islamonazi scum, slaughter of gay people, Christians and muslims for that a matter. which actually doesn't seem to bother you letists much

Last edited:

Cruz is emulating Obama...... be the smartest guy in the room and decide not to answer questions you don't like. The difference, as you correctly noted, is that the reporters stand down for their guys ( Democrats) and press on against their enemy ( Republicans). Now, tell us how the media is not biased.

Cruz Nails it Answering Pro-Gay Reporter

Okay, so he's only a one-term Senator like someone else we know. But the man doesn't need cue cards or teleprompters to really put it to one of those annoying reporters who demand answers to questions furthering their own agendas.

Let me ask a question. Is there something about the left, and I am going to put the media in this category, that is obsessed with sex? Why is it the only question you want to ask concerns homosexuals? OK, you can ask those questions over and over and over again. I recognize that you’re reading questions from MSNBC.

Read the rest @ Doug Ross Journal The Amazing Deft Retort of Ted Cruz to Bizarre Pro-Gay Marriage Questioner

Forum List

Back