Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

You probably shouldn't try this at home.

Presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tried out a new method for cooking bacon that involves a machine gun.

In a video released Monday by the Independent Journal Review, Cruz is seen at a shooting range firing a machine gun with the barrel wrapped in bacon and covered with aluminum foil.

"There are few things I enjoy more than on weekends cooking breakfast with the family. Of course in Texas, we cook bacon a little differently than most folks," Cruz says at the beginning of the video.

Once the grease starts dripping, Cruz removes the aluminum foil and tastes the bacon.

"Mmmm. Machine-gun bacon," Cruz says with a laugh.

"Hot and crispy. It's just the way I like it," Matt Halsrud, of Central Iowa Impact Indoor Shooting Range, says at the end of the video.

Ted Cruz Cooks Bacon With A Machine Gun

Well, that should certainly qualify Cruz for Trump's VP.

So, what part upsets Obama supporters the most? The gun or the bacon?

The bacon.

You don't waste good bacon like that.

True idiocy on the part of Cruz.
And not the people who believe he used a machine gun?
:lol:
Looked like an AR-15 or M4.

I think that if it had been a Class III he would have shot it full auto during the video. That would have heated up the barrel faster. The fact that it was shot semi auto is an indication it was really wasn't a "machine gun".

He just used the term to make fun of the Moon Bats that are confused about things like that.

Wow Dems are envious that they can't boil kale that way.

Hey, Nathan, I bet that puts Cruz at the top of your list.
Cruz has always been on the upper part of my list. He's smart, conservative, and he makes lib heads explode.

Yeah, not unlike a Jewish Rabbi with a Nathan Bedford Forrest avatar.
Is that like a fake Indian who worked mopping floors on the NYSE?
silenceotlambs_182pyxurz.jpg

Why is it so not obvious to you repubs that Cruz is only doing this for attention? Politics is really in a sad state these days. If this guy actually gets a boost in the polls over this (i wouldn't be surprised), then i have to say repubs are in for a rude awakening in the general election.

Personally....I like my bacon extra crispy......so an M60 works better. Run a belt thru and breakfast is served.
You people are so fake. You've never done this and you know it. No one gives a shit about your love for guns. It definitely adds nothing to being manly i can safely say that.

Personally....I like my bacon extra crispy......so an M60 works better. Run a belt thru and breakfast is served.
You people are so fake. You've never done this and you know it. No one gives a shit about your love for guns. It definitely adds nothing to being manly i can safely say that.
Exactly.......if you think it does.....you're a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back