Ted Cruz Accuses Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Lying

From calling out leadership to defunding Obamacare, and Obama's executive amnesty. Ted Cruz and been doing what he should be doing before any Donald Trump joined the fight :thup:

Not really in the same way. Ted talks and says the right things but he's way too easy on the buttholes who try to attack him. That's why Trump is making news and Cruz is barely heard from.

Easy? he been getting pounded by his own party since he's been in the senate.. Ted is the man:cool:

You misunderstand. I said he was being easy on THEM. He needs to borrow a page from Trump and call them out when they act stupid or try to attack him for stupid shit.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'll be voting for either Cruz or Paul in the primaries, but both of them need to toughen up. I'm tired of GOP candidates trying to make everyone happy.

Not wanting shif to even be voted on because it may pass is a grimy grimy fucking process we have going there.

Hes mad mcconnell broke a promise to NOT have a vote, because it will PASS, meaning the representatives of the PEOPLE in their respective states get to REPRESENT......and apparently want it PASSED.

Not even allowing a vote is dark, and grimy.

Not wanting shif to even be voted on because it may pass is a grimy grimy fucking process we have going there.

Hes mad mcconnell broke a promise to NOT have a vote, because it will PASS, meaning the representatives of the PEOPLE in their respective states get to REPRESENT......and apparently want it PASSED.

BUT, Harry Reid did it all the time...where was your complaint then?

fd1704b1cfaba2188bb4b52384c21468.jpg

In a thread somewhere deeply buried, likely. Why? Are you a hood booger?

In a thread somewhere deeply buried, likely. Why? Are you a hood booger?

Hood booger sounds like you have a mental problem.... but then again!

Right On Mr. Cruz!! Boehner and McConnel are corrupt old bastards. Why are they the 'leaders' of the Republican Party? They've done absolutely nothing in opposing Barack Hussein Obama's reign of terror.

Right On Mr. Cruz!! Boehner and McConnel are corrupt old bastards. Why are they the 'leaders' of the Republican Party? They've done absolutely nothing in opposing Barack Hussein Obama's reign of terror.

This POS has LOTS of history...all Democratic sponsored!
mcconnell-filibusters-his-own-bill.png

All just a big rig-job. There is no Republican opposition. Barack Hussein Obama has gotten his entire agenda through with almost no opposition at all. They're all playing on the same team. Just one small very elite private club. It's tragic.

Last edited:

This POS has LOTS of history...all Democratic sponsored!
mcconnell-filibusters-his-own-bill.png

All just a big rig-job. There is no Republican opposition. Barack Hussein Obama has gotten his entire agenda through with almost no opposition at all. They're all playing on the same team. Just just one small very elite private club. It's tragic.

It certainly is tragic.... that's why a guy like Trump now has 28% of the Rep. vote. The PEOPLE are sending a message to these DemocRAT lites, and if they don't change their ways, they will be swept aside on the next go round....I wouldn't be a bit surprised, if Trump, doesn't start a movement to FIX this country. I doubt he really cares much if he wins or not, HE will start to direct the conversation with TRUTH, no natter how much the PC police get theirs twisted out of shape. The smell of Revolution is in the air, whether it starts to smell of gun powder.....we'll have to wait and see!

And yet for Obama, dark and grime is his modus operandi. He is making the U.N. our "congress". They vote on our stuff now, not the people we elected to represent us. It doesn't get any dirtier than that. Bush, Boehner, McConnell think like Obama.

Last edited:
From calling out leadership to defunding Obamacare, and Obama's executive amnesty. Ted Cruz and been doing what he should be doing before any Donald Trump joined the fight :thup:

Not really in the same way. Ted talks and says the right things but he's way too easy on the buttholes who try to attack him. That's why Trump is making news and Cruz is barely heard from.

Easy? he been getting pounded by his own party since he's been in the senate.. Ted is the man:cool:

You misunderstand. I said he was being easy on THEM. He needs to borrow a page from Trump and call them out when they act stupid or try to attack him for stupid shit.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'll be voting for either Cruz or Paul in the primaries, but both of them need to toughen up. I'm tired of GOP candidates trying to make everyone happy.

Rand Paul never criticizes McConnell. He endorsed him and campaigned for him...Nope, Rand Paul is out in my book

Rand Paul never criticizes McConnell. He endorsed him and campaigned for him...Nope, Rand Paul is out in my book
McConnell is the senior Senator from Kentucky. Paul is the junior Senator from Kentucky. You don't actually expect Paul to hamstring his fellow Kentuckian, do you?

McConnell is the senior Senator from Kentucky. Paul is the junior Senator from Kentucky. You don't actually expect Paul to hamstring his fellow Kentuckian, do you?
Then he's unprincipled, and a sell out. McConnell didn't back him in the primaries... Rand Paul is a joke

Politicians can be such cry babies when they lose.

for crying out loud don't you understand the significance........what's the big difference between McConnell and Reed......?

Other then Reid being slightly better looking, pretty much none.

Everything wrong in the politics today can be summed up with Harry Reid and his uglier twin Mitch McConnell.

Forum List

Back