Ted Cruz absolutely ANNIHILATING lib activist,conspiracy theorist,fake news propagandist, Chuck Todd

Ol' F. Chuck has peddled the fake nooz about RUSSIA! for nearly three years, yet is incredulous at the probability the Ukraine was hip deep (according to both Politico and NYT) with the Hildabeest in election meddling.

That's all I could take.

That is typical libtard media. Cruz should have told him to shut up and and get educated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Chucky was trying to fight back, but he got his clock cleaned. The FBI knew the Fisa request was junk when it got renewed multiple times. Now Chuck will have to give Nadler a blowjob.

I just saw the Tucker episode where he pointed out the media declared the FBI completely innocent before they even saw the IG report. They are clairvoyant. Could someone start a thread about the Tucker episode, thanks.

It's fascinating. The Trump cult is just hunkered down in their alternate reality, and refuses to come out.

The Mueller report lists all Trump's colllusion. Trump cultists scream it cleared Trump of collusion.

The IG report debunks all the Trump cult conspiracy yammering. Trump cultists scream it proves all of their conspiracy yammering

One-third of the USA, the idiot Trump cult, is brainwashed to the point of incontinence. There's no point in trying to reason with them, as you can't reason with crazy people. We just have to wait for them to die off.

It's fascinating. The Trump cult is just hunkered down in their alternate reality, and refuses to come out.

The Mueller report lists all Trump's colllusion. Trump cultists scream it cleared Trump of collusion.

The IG report debunks all the Trump cult conspiracy yammering. Trump cultists scream it proves all of their conspiracy yammering

One-third of the USA, the idiot Trump cult, is brainwashed to the point of incontinence. There's no point in trying to reason with them, as you can't reason with crazy people. We just have to wait for them to die off.

It must hurt to spin things as much as you do. Facts are not a bad thing. If you actually listen to the video, you'll find that Cruz had no problem with the start of the investigation, but he points out the abuses in continuing the investigation though faulty fisa information. It might be in your best interest to stop mentioning alternate reality. Thanks.

These posts are so ridiculous, that I conclude you must work for the democrat party. I don't think it is possible to subjectively analize information to the extent you are willing to go.

All this crap about the term misdemeanor

For the record a misdemeanor is a crime that is considered less than a felony

So Chuck a misdemeanor IS a crime and as such proof must be given to prove that crime was committed

These posts are so ridiculous,

The Russians are not getting their money's worth out of you. Come on, earn that pay. Don't just whine. Debate.

Oh, that's right. You can't. All the evidence says you've been parroting idiot conspiracy theories, so you've got to scream about anything except the evidence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back