Tecnology and American Power

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I wonder if there is a low tech or high tech approach to jamming the signals between predator drones and their launchers and handlers.

All the money we spend on sophisticated technology, will it all be defeated by a simple solution?

I wonder about all the technology we are using in the battle to protect and project American interests...will it all come crashing down and leave America without the power to assert itself?

Isn't technolgy always defeatable?

I personally wish we would go back to swords and spears.
And have our leaders lead the battle.

We would have lots fewer wars.

Technology is beatable, individual initiative and brains are harder to deal with. Which is why most democratic forces are so much more effective against totalitarian forces.

The problem any military force has is not so much the tools, but better tools are always helpful, but beuracracy .

I wonder if there is a low tech or high tech approach to jamming the signals between predator drones and their launchers and handlers.

All the money we spend on sophisticated technology, will it all be defeated by a simple solution?

Probably. The Stealth fighter can actually be located using Cell phone towers rendering it unusuable in certain theaters of operation.

You certainly managed to defeat the spell checking technology.

The problem is that better technology can provide a big edge; ask the Zulu about Roarke's drift if you doubt me.
Thus you want the technological edge to be in your favor, rather than the enemies.

You certainly managed to defeat the spell checking technology.

The problem is that better technology can provide a big edge; ask the Zulu about Roarke's drift if you doubt me.
Thus you want the technological edge to be in your favor, rather than the enemies.

Wasn't Roarke on F Troop?

New Topics

Forum List

Back