Technology Now Turns All Waste Into Oil

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
The reality that all the oil products the United States uses today can be made from all carbon based waste being buried or destroyed in today's animal and human throw away.

Oil is produced in the earth over eons from carbon based organisms can now be reproduced today in minutes. The United States would never have to import another drop of crude oil from the world or dig in the earth for oil in our own country. EVER AGAIN...... Take a look at the following USAToday site. There are entrepreneurs spending millions of dollars to begin the process which is being done today.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/andrewkantor/2004-01-22-kantor_x.htm

The process is called thermal depolymerization or TDP, and the company that's doing it is West Hempstead, N.Y.-based Changing World Technologies.

Don't be intimidated by the name. It's just a nine-syllable way of saying "using heat to break down complex material into simple material."

Specifically, TDP turns just about anything into oil and fertilizer. And when I say "anything," I mean that: animal waste, medical waste, human waste. Used diapers, used computers, used tires. Anything that's not radioactive can be tossed into the hopper.

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
better than the grease-cars some guy on the east coast came up with. i can't imagine smelling like french fries every where i went.
I seen Darryl Hannah (I think she said she had a diseal (sp?) car) on Ellen and she said she would go to fast food restaurants and get they're used french fry grease, and use that as fuel. I think she said she had a diseal (sp?) car. They pay for people to take it off. I wouldn't mind getting paid and having fuel at the same time, but the smell would either have me sick or have me craving french fries all day, LOL.

great idea but unacceptable to the greenies tho--still creates pollution. Sure would marginalize the mid-east oil producing powers tho. What a shame!:clap1: :clap1:

Originally posted by dilloduck

great idea but unacceptable to the greenies tho--still creates pollution. Sure would marginalize the mid-east oil producing powers tho. What a shame!:clap1: :clap1:

This technology is apparently currently functioning in one or two multi-million dollar plants. If the oil companies and their industry does not purchase this company and its patent, think of all their black gold they now own under the ground that keeps them rich. Not to mention OPEC who are the richest folks in the world and who spend almost more than they take in.

It is my belief that currently there is too much oil industry money tied up in the world oil cartels to allow something like this to upset their apple cart.

It would be nice to be free of the Arabs who sit on their unearned fortunes for if this were to come about and be developed, the nomadic Arabs would soon be wandering from sand dune to sand dune once again.

The greenies would not be unhappy either as it would do a lot to clear up the polution of waste being dumped by the multi-tons every day in America.

Originally posted by Hannitized
I seen Darryl Hannah (I think she said she had a diseal (sp?) car) on Ellen and she said she would go to fast food restaurants and get they're used french fry grease, and use that as fuel. I think she said she had a diseal (sp?) car. They pay for people to take it off. I wouldn't mind getting paid and having fuel at the same time, but the smell would either have me sick or have me craving french fries all day, LOL.

you can buy a converter for diesel engines, but it makes the car-inside and out- smell of grease. i used to work at mcd's, and i would smell like stale french fries after work. it was not pleasant.

you can buy a converter for diesel engines, but it makes the car-inside and out- smell of grease. i used to work at mcd's, and i would smell like stale french fries after work. it was not pleasant.

Well with the process on the subject of this thread, thermal depolymerization or TDP, stale french fry grease will be converted to diesel or regular ole gasoline with no smell of french fries or hamburgers or pork chops.

Even human feces are converted to oil and gasoline products. Nothing but the carbon molecules in all matter are used in the process which converts to carbon residue and then to black gold or OIL....

Originally posted by ajwps
Well with the process on the subject of this thread, thermal depolymerization or TDP, stale french fry grease will be converted to diesel or regular ole gasoline with no smell of french fries or hamburgers or pork chops.

Even human feces are converted to oil and gasoline products. Nothing but the carbon molecules in all matter are used in the process which converts to carbon residue and then to black gold or OIL....

i know, but i was saying that the process sounds like a better invention than what i had heard of before. i would be more than happy to get a car that had this-providing that it has decent throttle response and accelleration. and it came on the Chevy Impala SS or Monte Carlo SS...if not, then i'll stick with the regular fuel.

i know, but i was saying that the process sounds like a better invention than what i had heard of before. i would be more than happy to get a car that had this-providing that it has decent throttle response and accelleration. and it came on the Chevy Impala SS or Monte Carlo SS...if not, then i'll stick with the regular fuel.

Actually what is claimed to be the result of TDP is nothing more or less that REAL OIL. It is supposed to be as good as ole sweet crude right out of the ground in Saudi Arabia but instead of taking hundreds of thouands of years can be produced in a giant chemistry plant in hours.

Originally posted by ajwps
This technology is apparently currently functioning in one or two multi-million dollar plants. If the oil companies and their industry does not purchase this company and its patent, think of all their black gold they now own under the ground that keeps them rich. Not to mention OPEC who are the richest folks in the world and who spend almost more than they take in.

It is my belief that currently there is too much oil industry money tied up in the world oil cartels to allow something like this to upset their apple cart.

It would be nice to be free of the Arabs who sit on their unearned fortunes for if this were to come about and be developed, the nomadic Arabs would soon be wandering from sand dune to sand dune once again.

The greenies would not be unhappy either as it would do a lot to clear up the polution of waste being dumped by the multi-tons every day in America.
Well said....

Forum List

Back