Technical Question For The Christians...

Yes, I am a born again Christian, but I wonder.... given the circumstances of our galaxy, with out sun going to turn into a nova in a trillion years or so, and will totally destroy what we call our galaxy and planet earth, what will happen to our souls? Where will they go? Just hang out in outer space where our planet used to be? Go to another planet? DESTROY OUR SOUL because of the magnitude of the explosion? What - will - happen?

Dear PR:
1. Since we can't know the answer in advance, but just rely on faith, the issue is really
how do we choose to live NOW, "unconditionally" of whether or when the world ends.
As long as your make the most of your decisions, what you make of your life and your relationships that you CAN do something about NOW, that is the most anyone can do!
So regardless what happens, you can be at spiritual peace and live without fear or regret.
You can give these questions to God to answer in due time, and focus on what is necessary and important for us to do today.

2. Remember that the Kingdom of God is found within/among us. Wherever we invite Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit to live in ourselves and in our relations. THAT is our connection with the Kingdom of God/heavenly peace on earth that we can do something about. The rest is done by God our Father in Heaven. See Matthew 18 that whenever two or three are gathered in prayer in Christ and agree on anything that touches the earth, it is done by our Father in Heaven, and whatever we loose or bind on earth is loosed or bound done in heaven.

Again, regardless what happens in heaven or beyond this lifetime, the most we can do is live like children in the Kingdom of God while we are here on earth.

3. In general, I believe we will reach the state of "heaven on earth" before these events occur in the far future. Either science and technology will advance to the point that changes may occur to preserve humanity; or if the world is meant to end, that will happen. Either way, again, the point is to live and love as much as we can, for the greatest good for all people, and establish truth peace and justice on earth, in Christ Jesus, and leave the rest to God.

4. If it is any comfort to you, when all humanity is joined in the spirit of truth by Christ Jesus or perfect conscience and compassion/charity for all, then all the answers/truth we are meant to know will be revealed. Anything we cannot know, we will learn to live unconditionally, i.e., regardless either way. So if we are meant to have answers to these questions, that will come when we need to know how to act and how to prepare. We have enough issues to face already; by the time we get a grip on the current crises and reforms, humanity will learn how to solve problems cooperatively to make the most of our human and natural resources; so whatever the future holds we will face that together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet our souls go unto another plain of existence.

I bet our souls are born again as stars who shine for billions and billions of years hoping beyond hope that complex life will form on one of their satellites, giving them something to do, and then hoping beyond all hope that the little bastards don't annihilate themselves once they get smart enough to be interesting.

Forum List

Back