Technical difficulty with the Censor?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
I'm in a thread in Current Events "Far Right? Proud Boys" and miketx and jitts617 used a derogatory term against Italians and I asked "What ----? Who are you talking about?" And the auto censor starred it out as if I'd used the 'c' word. I went back in and asked how come they could type that word but I couldn't, and the censor starred it out again.

I demand equal right to type a derogatory word, even if I was just quoting it. This is a very weird algorithm glitch, or someone is messing with my head.

Explanation?

I'm in a thread in Current Events "Far Right? Proud Boys" and miketx and jitts617 used a derogatory term against Italians and I asked "What ----? Who are you talking about?" And the auto censor starred it out as if I'd used the 'c' word. I went back in and asked how come they could type that word but I couldn't, and the censor starred it out again.

I demand equal right to type a derogatory word, even if I was just quoting it. This is a very weird algorithm glitch, or someone is messing with my head.

Explanation?
What anti Italian word? You domestic terrorist. No clue what your talking about

Explanation?

can you be a bit more explicit?

perhaps cutting/pasting the offending post(s)?

Explanation?

What ****? Who are you talking about?

Wait, how come everyone can type **** and when I do, it gets starred out?
What is going on here?

Explanation?

What ****? Who are you talking about?

Wait, how come everyone can type **** and when I do, it gets starred out?
What is going on here?
WillHaftawaite
A poster taught me the trick. Did not know that was a banned word.

As you were.

I can't type the word Xan**, and it's not even a curse word, it's a drug prescribed to Democrats. Doesnt' even star it out, just refuses to post at all.

What's wrong with dago or wop, anyway?

Explanation?

If you can't be bothered to put into a text the intellectual work required to squeeze it past the censors, and not even past the fairly dumb automatic censor, it probably wasn't worth posting anyway.

Explanation?
It's leftist fascism

Forum List

Back