Tech U Society on Youtube!

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
Check out these video released out of the The Tech U Society.

Very interesting watch!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7WAlg2R6s4]YouTube - Target Earth-Ground Zero: Countdown to the Final Battle Video 1 - Part 1 of 2[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIZC6W31wis]YouTube - Target Earth-Ground Zero: Countdown to the Final Battle Video 1 - Part 2 of 2[/ame]

Yes, and if you buy the book, no..no...the many books...you too will survive the coming holocaust.

Clever.

It was better the Earthquake did not happen, it would not be the same right now for any of us. We would be in Fema incampments already.

It will still happen though.

It was better the Earthquake did not happen, it would not be the same right now for any of us. We would be in Fema incampments already.

It will still happen though.

Yeah, shew! We dodged a bullet there!

Now, what does Guardian of Earth Aurora have in store for August?

I have to go back to work next Monday, and I'm wondering if I really need to be prepared for it, or just go live in a cave in Montana.

The message is about change and holding each and every person responsible for this world and choosing to make a difference.

FEMA right now is trainning to shut down whole cities and round up the people like sheep. Marshall Law will but put in place when they are ready. It will probably happen after the next Earthquake big Earthquake. The one that was on the prophecy will happen but the timing was not right, as I understand and you can to, it is something that God has control over.

Most of the other prophecy has came true, the housing market crash, wall street and personal liberties are still being taken away.

Have you seen on CNN all the child abdocution cases lately. They are showing these to you to cause a concern. Once there concern is felt in the homes of the people then they will offer you a solution. They will most likely ask you to chip your kids and say they can track them down with GPS if they are ever abducted or lost. . . . Next will be you.

Follow up
August 2, 2008

A Follow Up Letter from Aurora North-

I was shown by God-Jehovah-Yahweh about the earthquake and then I told you what I was shown. I’m going to continue to tell you about the things that I am shown. It was a wake up call. The point is not weather or not the earthquake or the prophesy happened, you have missed the point. I really don’t care if you believe me. FEMA has already confirmed my prophesy, they just don’t when. I gave people advanced warning on something I was shown.

The point is that you have a choice of whether to join me or not, to build the first free society called The Tech-U Society, because for the first time on planet earth our future is uncertain. Things aren’t going to get better. Most people are aware of the problems in this era but no one has had a solution until now.

The ARC- Tech U Society

No one can deny that we are living in interesting times. And for the first time we face an uncertain future with the occurrence of strange anomalies such as increased tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, the disappearance of the honey bees, increased UFO sightings, collapse of the banking institutions, housing market, Wall Street and plane accidents, there seems to be no solution in sight.

Resulting from a vision I got in 1984 the new society concept was borne and is the basis for my new book, “Target Earth-Ground Zero Countdown To The Final Battle. It was a vision of what the End Times would look like and it was very clear. It was so profound that I had to sit down and write it down. At that time, I was taken on a journey where we are at today in 2008, and how the world would be run by the dark force sectors, called the 7 Realms of Power. I was told that whoever controls the 7 Realms controls the world. And that there would be a new benevolent parallel society and that it would be placed on top of it. I was told that I would control the 7 Realms through this the new society. The old society is a labor system based on the 40 year plan- you work for 40 years, while having most of your earned profits taxed away, with only 1 year off by the end of this period, then you retire with little money and must endure a reduced standard of living until you die.

Conversely, the new Tech-U Society will be a membership society and network of highly advanced level, rational, logical and scientific people who share the same vision of the right to pursue unlimited prosperity, joy, happiness, and love without the interference of any political or religious group. It would be the first free society to ever exist on planet Earth. I am the one who will lead the advancement of a movement to set up this new society, and as CEO, I would ensure that every new member could pursue personal liberty and would be guaranteed personal and property rights. In general, this society would be an Arc in a turbulent time. Members will agree to abide by the Universal Moral Code- The Extreme Way, taking the people of earth past the nuclear decision point, where weapons of mass destruction will become a thing of the past.

The New Tech U Society Membership and Intro Center will welcome any individual without bias and prejudice to live in peace in our new society. Go to our website: www.TheARC-TechUSociety.org for more information.

Target Earth-Ground Zero: Countdown to the Final Battle written by A.B. North depicts a solution to the problems we face. Although I spent much time in corporate America and have a background in PR/Marketing and am a scientist and bio-engineer, I use Target Earth: Ground Zero to illuminate what lays in store for humanity, and I deliver my compelling, urgent message to all who need it. Target Earth: Ground Zero is a gripping account of the modern-day battle being waged on our planet, an epic struggle between good and evil playing out amongst Earth, unsuspecting residents. I speak of the struggle to revive a dying planet, a planet whose original virtues are all but forgotten, neglected through years of ill-treatment. The impending battle, set for 2012, will not be a surprise once you have read this account of how Earth became what it is today. My book will challenge your way of thinking, and encourage open minds and hearts to stand firm with the good, lest the good people of Earth be forever lost. Enjoy your free copy of the first 55 pages of this compelling book. For an e-copy of “Target Earth-Ground Zero go to our website store: www.TheARC-TechUSociety.org. E-mail: [email protected]. Donations go to support the New thought Movement to set up this new society within the modern day ARC. Become a member of the new Tech-U Society on-line as well. For your free membership package go to our website.

Aurora North-
CEO/Founder Tech U Society

I can not answer that questions for Aurora, but in the book she states that her father was connected in the Mafia in ways.

FEMA is just like every other system tool...it can be used or it can be abused.

Forum List

Back