‘TECH TYRANNY!’ GREENPEACE CO-FOUNDER CLAIMS GOOGLE SCRUBBED HIM FROM LIST OF FOUNDERS

This paid denier troll was not a founder of greenpeace. He has lied so often and so much that it seems like he doesn't even know when he is lying anymore.

We all know you're the paid troll, liar.

Why Does The Mainstream Media Purposely Ignore The Mass Killings Of Christians That Happen All Over The Globe?

They don't cover it because if they don't, pigs like ffi will run around saying it didn't really happen...or the fake press would report on it.
I would have the entire civilized world line up together to destroy every violent muslim fundie, if i had my way. I would definitely put your fat,useless ass in the vanguard. Save the good soldiers for later.

Why Does The Mainstream Media Purposely Ignore The Mass Killings Of Christians That Happen All Over The Globe?

They don't cover it because if they don't, pigs like ffi will run around saying it didn't really happen...or the fake press would report on it.
I would have the entire civilized world line up together to destroy every violent muslim fundie, if i had my way. I would definitely put your fat,useless ass in the vanguard. Save the good soldiers for later.
You're nothing but a worthless hindrance. You're one of the idiots who thinks he's a good patriot, but in reality, your pigheaded stupidity is 4/5 of the reason our country is in the mess we're in. You make real Americans look bad, while at the same time you actually assist our enemies.

You're nothing but a worthless hindrance. You're one of the idiots who thinks he's a good patriot, but in reality, your pigheaded stupidity is 4/5 of the reason our country is in the mess we're in.
I'm sure that's what you tell yourself several times a day to justify your own embarrassing, stupid behavior and your embarrasisng ignorance. You are an embarrassment to our country and a good example of why americans are perceived as tribal morons with low education.

Not a single real news organization is mentioning this, so I doubt it really happened.
Its on his twitter
Like that means anything.
Sorry its not on any of your favorite websites bro
We all know if you sheep dont see it in your way it didnt happen.
Reality isnt burger king, dipshit
Legit sites carry legit news. Daily Caller and Wing Nut Daily are not legit sites.

You're nothing but a worthless hindrance. You're one of the idiots who thinks he's a good patriot, but in reality, your pigheaded stupidity is 4/5 of the reason our country is in the mess we're in.
I'm sure that's what you tell yourself several times a day to justify your own embarrassing, stupid behavior and your embarrasisng ignorance. You are an embarrassment to our country and a good example of why americans are perceived as tribal morons with low education.
Lol..no, I'm not.
Not that I care about the retarded *perceptions* of leftist scum who can't think their way out of paper sacks.

"tribal" lolol. Using those words that your masters put out there, thinking it makes you sound superior. You're a communist slave. Talk about an embarassment to the country. And also a threat to us.

Not a single real news organization is mentioning this, so I doubt it really happened.
Its on his twitter
Like that means anything.
Sorry its not on any of your favorite websites bro
We all know if you sheep dont see it in your way it didnt happen.
Reality isnt burger king, dipshit
Legit sites carry legit news. Daily Caller and Wing Nut Daily are not legit sites.

They're absolutely legit and thank god they exist.

It happened because of fact checking. The more factual sources now rise to the top. This paid troll had been lying for years, claiming to be a cofounder of greenpeace. He did so to gain credibility in his efforts as a paid denier troll. He has officially been called on his lie. What do liars do when they are caught? Why, they lie some more, of course. And what to wingnuts do with liars? Keep believing them.

are you being sarcastic?
Because if you think that things the fake press refuses to cover means they didn't really happen, you really aren't smart enough to breathe.

"In a "backstory" article late Friday, Menn explained that he struck a deal with the CDC to withhold O'Rourke's involvement in the group "until after the November election" in 2018 - after which the group would confirm O'Rourke's involvement, a secret they had kept for decades. "

Reuters Shelved 'Buff My Balls Beto' Hacker Story Until After 2018 Senate Race
No, i think the fake press is running with this story. The real press isn't.

K Grrlll's alright. At least she's a real American poster and not a shill like you.

K Grrlll's alright. At least she's a real American poster and not a shill like you.
Right...another patriot that hates nearly every American...lots of you running around...

It happened because of fact checking. The more factual sources now rise to the top. This paid troll had been lying for years, claiming to be a cofounder of greenpeace. He did so to gain credibility in his efforts as a paid denier troll. He has officially been called on his lie. What do liars do when they are caught? Why, they lie some more, of course. And what to wingnuts do with liars? Keep believing them.
I'm sure you have hard evidence of that.

Right...another patriot that hates nearly every American...lots of you running around...
No, we hate people like you.
You primarily live in the cities, or in rural areas where you've been placed by the government. You're liars, reprobates, and criminals. You're brown nosers, and shills...the only way you can imagine getting ahead in life is by either stealing or lying. If you have anything, it's because you either stole it or obtained the money for it because you lie and cheat others.

You're just a criminal who sucks up to other criminals for scraps.

Isnt there some things with nuckear that pose big problems?
I read something about some kind of rods have to be replaced and they will take hundreds of thousands of years to be deemed safe.
Idk enough about it to have a real opinion on it

There are definitely some kinks to work out, but we'll get there. It's just too good of a source of energy to not improve it and utilize it. China is in the process of building hundreds of nuclear power plants in an effort to be less dependent on fossil fuels. They'll probably be the ones leading the way with that technology in the near future. One could argue that they already are.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that Fusion is much safer than Fission, but the power output is less. Less waste, less problems.

At least that's what I think I got from an engineer friend.

Why is fusion a better option than fission to generate power?

Fusion is much better than fission in a number of ways. Firstly, nuclear fusion requires less fuel than fission. On top of that, fusion is carried out by using deuterium (an isotope of hydrogen) as fuel, which is quite abundant in nature. In contrast, the fuel necessary for fission (uranium, plutonium or thorium) is very hard to get – and insanely expensive!

Furthermore, unlike fission, nuclear fusion does not produce any radioactive waste; it only produces helium atoms as a byproduct, which we can actually use to our benefit in various ways. Since fusion doesn’t produce runaway chain reactions the way fission can, there’s practically no risk of a meltdown in the case of nuclear fusion.

Why Aren't We Using Nuclear Fusion To Generate Power Yet? » Science ABC

Don't post this video are talk about it in the uk or new zealand if you value your freedom.

Four people arrested in UK after referencing Christchurch shootings
New Zealand Mass Shooting
Can you EVER be honest about ANYTHING?

"Two people, who were customers, have been arrested in Manchester after allegedly abusing and threatening a taxi driver, by referencing the New Zealand mosque attacks."

Clearly, they were not arrested simply for talking about the shootings.

Don't post this video are talk about it in the uk or new zealand if you value your freedom.

Four people arrested in UK after referencing Christchurch shootings
New Zealand Mass Shooting
Can you EVER be honest about ANYTHING?

"Two people, who were customers, have been arrested in Manchester after allegedly abusing and threatening a taxi driver, by referencing the New Zealand mosque attacks."

Clearly, they were not arrested simply for talking about the shootings.
That's exactly what that says, you imbecile.

You don't honestly believe you're even half as smart as you pretend to be, right? You realize that your act is high comedy to the rest of us. Don't you?

Forum List

Back