Tech support

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
I have to admit that I'm technologically-impaired. So I have to ask a technical question. How do I transmit an article from a website and/or a youtube to this or any other message board? In other words, how do I post a link? (Of course, some people will probably go for the jugular at my vulnerability on this one.) Thanks in advance, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

find the text you want to copy
prees and hold down the left button on the mouse,
move it across the text (it will highlight in blue)
then click the right hand button on the mouse
and chose copy
then go to the place you want to post it at
right click and chose post
if you want to post as a quote, click on the speech balloon 4th from the right above, like this
I have to admit that I'm technologically-impaired. So I have to ask a technical question. How do I transmit an article from a website and/or a youtube to this or any other message board? In other words, how do I post a link? (Of course, some people will probably go for the jugular at my vulnerability on this one.) Thanks in advance, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
To post a youtube entry, left click on the address bar(at the top) slide the mouse to highlight the address right click and choose save, then in a reply right click and choose paste
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbCA9N2y4M8&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back