Tebow wins again

I wonder what the dipshits who attribute all of Tebow's success to Denver's D will have to say after today. The "vaunted" Broncos D gave up 32 points and nearly 500 yards to the Adrian Peterson-less Vikings lmao

Tebow with a 149.3 passer rating LIKE A BOSS

if he wore a turban there would be little controversy!

It's not his religion that stirs controversy. What stirs the controversy is that anyone who knows anything about football knows he is a horrible pro quarterback. He has been lucky enough to have his Defense and Special teams win the games for him.

No one knows why he got the start in the first place. Unless you are right and he got the start because he is a christian and no other reason. Which looks like that might be what it was.:eusa_eh:

But Orton had that same defense and running game and Denver lost.

I wonder what the dipshits who attribute all of Tebow's success to Denver's D will have to say after today. The "vaunted" Broncos D gave up 32 points and nearly 500 yards to the Adrian Peterson-less Vikings lmao

The D got the turnover when they needed it. As for Tebow, even a blind hog finds a kernal every now and then.

It's not his religion that stirs controversy. What stirs the controversy is that anyone who knows anything about football knows he is a horrible pro quarterback. He has been lucky enough to have his Defense and Special teams win the games for him.

No one knows why he got the start in the first place. Unless you are right and he got the start because he is a christian and no other reason. Which looks like that might be what it was.:eusa_eh:

Can't deny that.
What I can say is that the Denver Broncos fans will never see a superbowl as long as Tebow is Quarterback. I'm glad he is not in Detroit. I wish he would go to Greenbay or Chicago, or even Minnesota.

He also threw for only 15 passes.

In one of the games he won, he was 2 for 8 with 69 yards and had a 102 passer rating.

I never suggested he got the start because he's a christian. WTF. That suggestion tells me you know little about the sport. I'm not a Denver fan, nor am I a fan of quickly dismissing what is obviously natural ability. Give the guy a break. Time and stats will tell the story!

People don't seem to understand or maybe they just don't want to acknowledge that Tebow makes it easy for the defense, not the other way around. Tebow doesn't turn the ball over and manages the clock & field position as good as any QB in the NFL. He makes it as easy as it can possibly be for the defense.

I never suggested he got the start because he's a christian. WTF. That suggestion tells me you know little about the sport. I'm not a Denver fan, nor am I a fan of quickly dismissing what is obviously natural ability. Give the guy a break. Time and stats will tell the story!

I know you never suggested he did, but that doesn't mean that isn't the case. What you implied is that he is getting his attention because he is a Christian instead of a Muslim. He has natural ability on the college level, on the pro level not so much ability. The only stat that counts is SB rings, and all the time in the world won't get them for him...unless he is the back up.:eusa_whistle:

I think Denver had some injuries on defense while Orton was starting that have come back since Tebow is starting. And as I showed, Denver gave up 8 more points a game (not including today) while Orton was starting. Some of that is Tebow not turning it over, but the defense has also just been playing better (or at the very least, playing easier opponents).

People don't seem to understand or maybe they just don't want to acknowledge that Tebow makes it easy for the defense, not the other way around. Tebow doesn't turn the ball over and manages the clock & field position as good as any QB in the NFL. He makes it as easy as it can possibly be for the defense.

While not committing turnovers is good, scoring points is probably what defenses would prefer. For most of Tebow's starts, Denver has not done that with any efficiency. Not counting today, Denver scored fewer than 20 points a game.

Tebow seems to have played a good game today as a passer, and his ability to extend plays with his legs certainly is a plus. If he can continue to improve his passing skills, he has a shot at being an NFL QB for years to come. If his passing skills do not improve, I don't think he'll remain a starter for too long, unless Denver feels confident winning with defense.

While the Denver defense certainly didn't look good giving up those kinds of points to the lowly Vikings, I'd point out that they did score a defensive td, and that the game winning fg was possible due to an interception.

Tebow played pretty well today. If you think the Broncos 6-1 record with Tebow as starter is due to his phenomenal play and has nothing to do with the improved defensive performance, I think it is you who is the dipshit. :lol:

The defense doesn't deserve all the credit. In the 6 Tebow-led victories, even including today's, I'd say the defense deserves more of the credit than Tebow's play, though. Today's game (and the win over the Raiders a few weeks ago) are the kinds of offensive performances I think the Broncos want to see more regularly, rather than the 2-8 performances.

Can't deny that.
What I can say is that the Denver Broncos fans will never see a superbowl as long as Tebow is Quarterback. I'm glad he is not in Detroit. I wish he would go to Greenbay or Chicago, or even Minnesota.

Hey Nostradamus, got next week's lotto numbers?

I know you never suggested he did, but that doesn't mean that isn't the case. What you implied is that he is getting his attention because he is a Christian instead of a Muslim. He has natural ability on the college level, on the pro level not so much ability. The only stat that counts is SB rings, and all the time in the world won't get them for him...unless he is the back up.:eusa_whistle:

Yes, but his faith has become MSM issue. Let's just play the F*ck'in game. Best team wins on game day7 regardless of faith!

While the Denver defense certainly didn't look good giving up those kinds of points to the lowly Vikings, I'd point out that they did score a defensive td, and that the game winning fg was possible due to an interception.

Tebow played pretty well today. If you think the Broncos 6-1 record with Tebow as starter is due to his phenomenal play and has nothing to do with the improved defensive performance, I think it is you who is the dipshit. :lol:

The defense doesn't deserve all the credit. In the 6 Tebow-led victories, even including today's, I'd say the defense deserves more of the credit than Tebow's play, though. Today's game (and the win over the Raiders a few weeks ago) are the kinds of offensive performances I think the Broncos want to see more regularly, rather than the 2-8 performances.

Everyone is talking in extremes.

Of course it isn't all Tebow, but the defnese couldn't win the game without him and he couldn't win the game without them. Tebow makes that team a whole team, capable of winning.

It was fun watching that idiot Merril Hoge arguing with Bill Parcells today about Tebow.

Parcells gets it.

Tebow is a great quarterback and a winner.

It was fun watching that idiot Merril Hoge arguing with Bill Parcells today about Tebow.

Parcells gets it.

Tebow is a great quarterback and a winner.

Tebow is improving every week. I'll take a quarterback whose line is 10-15, 202 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT any day, over a quarterback who throws for 300+ yards and loses the game (as often happens in today's NFL).

These anti-Tebow people are mezmorized by gaudy statistics and flamboyant "GQ" or "America's Most Wanted" -type quarterbacks. They refuse to give Tebow the credit he deserves, especially in today's game. The Broncos were missing one of their best defensive players (Von Miller), and they're defense didn't play well at all, but Tebow STILL found a way to get the job done.

Tebow plays football the way it SHOULD be played. He gets the job done, and doesn't worry about his own statistics. Tebow was a winner in college, and he is a winner in the NFL. The SCARY thing is that Tebow is going to get a lot better! I see the second coming of Steve Young playing for the Denver Broncos.

Merrill Hoge is a NOBODY. He was a FRINGE NFL player, at best, so he automatically tries to downplay the successes of OTHER NFL players. Sorry, Merrill, but your Armani suits don't atone for your worthless and ignorant banter, and your stubborn opinionated nonsense.

Last edited:

Exactly. And the longer the game goes on, the better Tebow plays.

Parcells said he has seen at least three tacklers who avoided tackling Tebow.

That's what they call a "business decision."

Does anyone think Tebow takes the Broncos to the Superbowl this year? I sure don't. Why, because he can't throw his way back into a game. His one loss to the lions, why, because he had to overcome a deficit, and couldn't do it. Great quarterbacks can over come 2-3 score deficits.

Forum List

Back