Tebow wins again

More like Denver wins again, despite Tebow. :lol:

Good last drive? Sure. Horrible offense the rest of the game, with the Denver defense the only thing keeping them in the game? Absolutely. :razz:

Denver is 4-1 with Tebow at quarterback.

The only stat that counts.

He beat the Jets yesterday and that's all I need to know... :clap2:

Hey, ride it for all it's worth. Unless you can show me something I've missed, however, giving Tebow the credit for what have been mainly defensive performances, saying 'he' is the one winning is silly.

In the 4 wins with Tebow, the Broncos' defense has given up 24 points (in the Raiders game where, I admit, Tebow was a big part of the victory), 15 points, 13 points, and 10 points. In those games the Broncos scored 38, 18, 17 and 17. And in the Jets game, the defense scored a td or that last minute drive wouldn't have even tied it up.

Perhaps Tebow starting has provided the spark for the rest of the team, perhaps he's providing leadership; his play, for the most part, has not been especially good. The real story of the Broncos is the great play of their defense lately.

Maybe they should start Orton, and just put Tebow in in the 4th quarter if they are losing? :lol:

Most young QBs need 3 years to acclimate and learn the game at this level. He's gotta find a way to be a more accurate passer and also avoid the big hits. The guy is fun to watch, we'll see how he develops.

I've always been a Tebow fan. He has the intangibles. The kid is a WINNER. Period.

The best part of last night's win was that Rex Ryan got to eat another BIG slice of HUMBLE PIE. Eat up, fat boy! Your Jets team will NEVER be a top tier team until YOU FIND A LEGITIMATE QUARTERBACK.

The contrast between Tebow and Sanchez is clear. Tebow is fearless, and he is a winner. Sanchez has chronic "deer in the headlights" disease, and when the Jets do win, it's IN SPITE OF Mark Sanchez.

I'm a bills fan, so I loved it. I still don't think tebow is good though.

Hey, ride it for all it's worth. Unless you can show me something I've missed, however, giving Tebow the credit for what have been mainly defensive performances, saying 'he' is the one winning is silly.

In the 4 wins with Tebow, the Broncos' defense has given up 24 points (in the Raiders game where, I admit, Tebow was a big part of the victory), 15 points, 13 points, and 10 points. In those games the Broncos scored 38, 18, 17 and 17. And in the Jets game, the defense scored a td or that last minute drive wouldn't have even tied it up.

Perhaps Tebow starting has provided the spark for the rest of the team, perhaps he's providing leadership; his play, for the most part, has not been especially good. The real story of the Broncos is the great play of their defense lately.

Maybe they should start Orton, and just put Tebow in in the 4th quarter if they are losing? :lol:

You did miss something.

Tebow doesn't turn the ball over.

That is one of the reasons the defense has played so well.

It is much harder for the opposition to score, if you don't turn the ball over.

You did miss something.

True, he doesn't turn the ball over much. Of course, he doesn't throw it much, either.

Even without turnovers, the low scores the defense has held opponents to in most of the wins is impressive. It is more impressive because they are doing it while watching the ineptitude of the offense throughout the majority of the games.

Look, Tebow has put together some impressive end-of-game drives. I'm not trying to deny that. What is obvious is that the reason those drives are possible is the defense keeping them in games, and the reason they are necessary is the offense being unable to put up points through the rest of the game.

When your quarterback is 2-8 in an entire game and you still win, you can be pretty confident the defense is playing great.

You did miss something.

True, he doesn't turn the ball over much. Of course, he doesn't throw it much, either.

Even without turnovers, the low scores the defense has held opponents to in most of the wins is impressive. It is more impressive because they are doing it while watching the ineptitude of the offense throughout the majority of the games.

Look, Tebow has put together some impressive end-of-game drives. I'm not trying to deny that. What is obvious is that the reason those drives are possible is the defense keeping them in games, and the reason they are necessary is the offense being unable to put up points through the rest of the game.

When your quarterback is 2-8 in an entire game and you still win, you can be pretty confident the defense is playing great.

He's a running quarterback.

You can win with a running quarterback if you design your game plan around him.

Tebow and the Broncos win again!

His stats today were 210 total yards and a TD toss with a 95.4 QB rating.

5-1 under Tebow.

Have to give props to Denver's defense too. They are playing really good right now and along with Tebow, keeping the Broncos alive.

5-1 under Tebow.

Have to give props to Denver's defense too. They are playing really good right now and along with Tebow, keeping the Broncos alive.

The pundits don't get it.

Tebow has only turned the ball over ONCE in six games.

The Broncos time of possession is 4 minutes longer than the opposition, because they are running the ball so much.

These two things allow for fewer possessions by the opposition and more time for the Denver defense to rest and better field position for the defense as well.

That is the beauty of Tebow.

5-1 under Tebow.

The pundits don't get it.

Tebow has only turned the ball over ONCE in six games.

The Broncos time of possession is 4 minutes longer than the opposition, because they are running the ball so much.

These two things allow for fewer possessions by the opposition and more time for the Denver defense to rest and better field position for the defense as well.

That is the beauty of Tebow.

People will always be haters at athletes. Trust me, I know something about being hated.

Forum List

Back