Tebow (Tearbow)

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
He's doing pretty darn good...may be the new man at Denver..

Kyle Orton sucks as bad as Jay Cutler did.. Oh wait, he still does.

Never mind..

At least he isn't a Jake Delhomme.. You have no idea how glad I am that he's gone.

Never mind..

At least he isn't a Jake Delhomme.. You have no idea how glad I am that he's gone.

Are you watching Tebow?

not much of a standard to compare him to though'
Kyle Orton sucks

But he looks more like Dave Grohl than any other QB in the history of the NFL.

129035637985137522.jpg

That means something.

Doesn't it?

Never mind..

Are you watching Tebow?

I watched Tebow during his time In Florida, probably one of my favorite QB's in the last 4 years.

I gotcha. Was wondering if you were watching him tonight, and if so, what you thought.

Maybe eventually. But not this season. Orton is the man for now.

Tebow will see a lot of action however. He'll probably come in on anything 3rd and short and Wildcat packages.

He has looked pretty decent in preseason. As a die-hard Gator fan that bleeds orange and blue I'll be pulling for the boy. After all, Tebow is the best college player of all-time and a player who took over games and dominated defenses. He's a natural winner and leader. And that's something you just can't teach.

Maybe eventually. But not this season. Orton is the man for now.

Tebow will see a lot of action however. He'll probably come in on anything 3rd and short and Wildcat packages.

He has looked pretty decent in preseason. As a die-hard Gator fan that bleeds orange and blue I'll be pulling for the boy. After all, Tebow is the best college player of all-time and a player who took over games and dominated defenses. He's a natural winner and leader. And that's something you just can't teach.

That an unbiased opinion? :lol:
He's good, but there was much doubt within the ranks of the ''experts'' as to whether he could even play pro. (I thought he could).

The NFL isn't going to let him play hurt as much as the NCAA did.
He needs to try to quit being his own go-to guy or his career will be short.
:cool:

He's good, but there was much doubt within the ranks of the ''experts'' as to whether he could even play pro. (I thought he could).

Well Denver obviously thought he could play and eventually be their star QB or they wouldn't have traded up to draft him in the 1st round.

Well Denver obviously thought he could play and eventually be their star QB or they wouldn't have traded up to draft him in the 1st round.

Hey. I am not disagreeing with you. ;)

Considering the crap he had to work with, Orton did OK last year. McDaniels’ isn't going to pull a player who's improving, and already has a years experience in his offensive scheme barring a major screw-up. I'd also factor in that Moreno now has a full years experience, and he wasn't too shabby as a rookie, will improve their run game.

Tebow is certainly their future, but their future isn't now. If he starts at all, it won't be until week 12, assuming they're not in the post-season running.

If he starts at all, it won't be until week 12, assuming they're not in the post-season running.

He won't start but as I stated earler he'll see a lot of playing time. He'll most likely be used on anything 3rd and short and on Wildcat packages.

Kat said:

Tebow needs to work on his mechanics and accuracy. Something that can be accomplished with a good QB coach and a bight student.

Tebow already has heart and is a natural born leader, not to mention a big guy who is mobile, elusive and powerful. He's not afraid to put his head down and deliver punishment.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
If he starts at all, it won't be until week 12, assuming they're not in the post-season running.

He won't start but as I stated earler he'll see a lot of playing time. He'll most likely be used on anything 3rd and short and on Wildcat packages.

Kat said:

Tebow needs to work on his mechanics and accuracy. Something that can be accomplished with a good QB coach and a bight student.

Tebow already has heart and is a natural born leader, not to mention a big guy who is mobile, elusive and powerful. He's not afraid to put his head down and deliver punishment.
but in the NFL, he aint big enough to "deliver punishment" he is more likely to "receive it"

but in the NFL, he aint big enough to "deliver punishment" he is more likely to "receive it"

I don't know. In his first pre-season game on the final play of the game he scrambled to the goal-line and trucked over a safety (forget his name) to score.

Tebow's a big boy and has the heart of a lion. I'm not saying that shit would fly with Ray Lewis but he can definitely bang.

Forum List

Back