Tebow Ad

Smartt33

Apr 7, 2009
USA
The Tebow ad proved to be a wonderful proclamation about celebrating life. It was a tribute to life and it's value.

It proved to not be an anti-abortion ad. It was done in the same spirit as those of the Halmark ads, and other Superbowl Ads. All the controversy for nothing.

The game was good too. :razz:

The Tebow ad proved to be a wonderful proclamation about celebrating life. It was a tribute to life and it's value.

It proved to not be an anti-abortion ad. It was done in the same spirit as those of the Halmark ads, and other Superbowl Ads. All the controversy for nothing.

Yeah when I watched the AD i said "What the heck was all the complaining about"

Couldn't hear a word that woman said...in fact, I didn't even know it was the Focus on the Family Jewels commercial until their logo at the end. Wonder if they can get their money back from the Ad Agency.

Couldn't hear a word that woman said...in fact, I didn't even know it was the Focus on the Family Jewels commercial until their logo at the end. Wonder if they can get their money back from the Ad Agency.

I definately missed the "Pro Life" aka "anti abortion" message.

It sounded more like a health care ad.

Planned parenthood gets bent out of shape because abortion is a business. 35 percent of their profit comes from abortion clinics. There's not much out there more sinister than destroying human life for corporate profit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHwTDxLBgF8]YouTube - How To Use Search Feature In Vbulletin[/ame]

Forum List

Back