Tebow A Jet: Can The Bigots On The Left Support A Christian???

I've searched the Bible and never saw anything about bombing folks from high-altitude. I have read "turn the other cheek".

God is not telling Obama to bomb Libyans or use drone attacks to kill rag-heads. However every single terrorist thinks Allah told him to kill innocent folks. They praise Allah when they pull the trigger or pull the pin.

Is Tim Tebow hurting anyone? I tend to focus on assholes that do things to hurt or kill someone, not simply score touchdowns.

Your perspective is all screwed up. It's funny as hell reading this dumb shit.

Bush claimed God told him to invade Iraq. And we killed a lot more Muslims in this war than have killed us...

I can find just as many positive things in the Koran as I can in the bible. And I can find just as much evil stuff in the Bible.

For instance, the Koran says...

28:54 "These will be given their reward twice over, because they are steadfast and repel evil with good, and spend of that wherewith We have provided them,"

Meanwhile, the Bible says... "Happy is he who dashes thy little ones heads against the rocks" (Psalms 137:9)

I've searched the Bible and never saw anything about bombing folks from high-altitude. I have read "turn the other cheek".

God is not telling Obama to bomb Libyans or use drone attacks to kill rag-heads. However every single terrorist thinks Allah told him to kill innocent folks. They praise Allah when they pull the trigger or pull the pin.

Is Tim Tebow hurting anyone? I tend to focus on assholes that do things to hurt or kill someone, not simply score touchdowns.

Bush claimed God told him to invade Iraq. And we killed a lot more Muslims in this war than have killed us...

I can find just as many positive things in the Koran as I can in the bible. And I can find just as much evil stuff in the Bible.

28:54 "These will be given their reward twice over, because they are steadfast and repel evil with good, and spend of that wherewith We have provided them,"

Meanwhile, the Bible says... "Happy is he who dashes thy little ones heads against the rocks" (Psalms 137:9)

Well, killing more of them than they kill of us is how you win wars.

Or are we supposed to just trade killings...........equitable deaths.....fairness......be kind to those who hate you and murder the innocent.......

You're really grasping at straws.

Or are we supposed to just trade killings...........equitable deaths.....fairness......be kind to those who hate you and murder the innocent.......

The point is, you are trying to get holier than thou on us when we killed a lot of them before 9/11 and a lot of them afterwards.

It isn't about religion, it's about a fight that we keep picking. We keep sticking our hands in a hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung.

A little worse, we sometimes feed and raise a bigger and nastier hornet, and then act all surprised when THAT one stings us on the eyeball!

Osama Bin Laden wasn't just some Muslim Jerk. He's a Muslim Jerk the CIA armed, trained and supported because we wanted to drive the Soviets out of Afghanistan before they taught girls how to read or something.

Saddam Hussein? A protoge of the CIA for decades, we said nothing when he gassed the Kurds and Iranians, but the minute he invaded Kuwait and threatened our SUV's, man, that guy had to go!

The point is, you are trying to get holier than thou on us when we killed a lot of them before 9/11 and a lot of them afterwards.

It isn't about religion, it's about a fight that we keep picking. We keep sticking our hands in a hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung.

A little worse, we sometimes feed and raise a bigger and nastier hornet, and then act all surprised when THAT one stings us on the eyeball!

Osama Bin Laden wasn't just some Muslim Jerk. He's a Muslim Jerk the CIA armed, trained and supported because we wanted to drive the Soviets out of Afghanistan before they taught girls how to read or something.

Saddam Hussein? A protoge of the CIA for decades, we said nothing when he gassed the Kurds and Iranians, but the minute he invaded Kuwait and threatened our SUV's, man, that guy had to go!

So what the CIA did justifies what Muslims are doing now?????

BTW, this war over religion started long before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

What do you think the crusades were about????

I'm trying to figure out why you condone OBL turning on us. To me it sounds like you think we had it coming to us.......kind of the way Pat Roberson thinks Denver has it coming to them.

So what the CIA did justifies what Muslims are doing now?????

BTW, this war over religion started long before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

What do you think the crusades were about????

I'm trying to figure out why you condone OBL turning on us. To me it sounds like you think we had it coming to us.......kind of the way Pat Roberson thinks Denver has it coming to them.

Not condoning, just point out cause and effect.

Cause- We armed a religious crazy person to kill Russians.
Effect- WHen the Russians left, he started killing Americans.

When he was killing Russians, we called him a "Freedom Fighter". When he started killing Americans, we called him a "Terrorist". All he really was was a guy who didn't like outsiders in his part of the world.

And seriously, "the Crusades". The Christian world was completely in the wrong about that one. When they weren't slaughtering fellow Christians (like the 4th Crusade, which didn't kill a single infidel, but wrecked the Byzantine Empire) they mercilessly slaughtered men, women and children in the Holy Land (which had been in Islamic hands for 400 years at that point.)

When the Crusaders took Jerusalem in 1099, they slaughtered everyone in the city. When Saladin took it back in 1083, he let anyone who wanted to leave go, and left the rest alive.

:confused:

are any of these examples outspoken Christians or Jews?

They are all Jews, who have campaigned in favor of Democratic candidates and Democratic causes.

Yeah, but I think the original point was Democrats don't embrace religious Christians and Jews, who are outspoken about thier religious belifes.

No, the point was a very stupid and idiotic thing. Namely that "the left" allegedly has a rabid hatred for Christianity and Judaism such that anyone who works in some kind of public celebrity type of profession is expected to renounce those faiths.

Forum List

Back