"Teavangelicals" - We want Paul Ryan to keep his hands off Medicare!

Tea Party is 90% white and only 6% are scientists!

There are "scientists" that do not claim to be scientists. So let us make sure we have a clear definition of what scientist is when you give us these polls.

It's an Rdean poll, so they save money but not caring about stupid stuff like "accuracy"

Once again you prove to be a lying sack of shit.

The number comes from PEW Research, a highly respected organization. I don't know of any such organizations that are right wing and highly respected. Being "right wing" assumes you are lying. What else do they have? Look at you guys. Proves my point and we both know it.

528-52.gif

Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

An excerpt from David Brody's "The Teavangelicals" - Morning Joe

Teavangelical Issue #1: Reclaiming the Country’s Judeo-Christian Heritage

Teavangelical Issue #2: Reducing the Size and Scope of Government

Teavangelical Iss ue #3: Returning to Fiscal Responsibility

Teavangelical Issue #4: Reducing Taxes and Opposing Tax Increases

Teavangelical Iss ue #5: Restoring Free-Market Principles

I watched David Brody, the president of the Christian Network and author of, "Rise of the Teavangelicals" on Morning Joe.

FACT: He said Obama has been dismantling Christian Institutions, but when asked to name one, he couldn't.

FACT: He was asked what Teavangelicals stand for, he just named the talking points listed above.

FACT: He said the Teavangelicals want Paul Ryan to keep his hands off their Medicare.

David said the Teaparty is 60% Evangelicals. He said we need to "return" to our "Chistian/Judea" roots. When asked what the meant, he repeated the talking points listed above.

He said their number one goal was to defeat Obama because everything he does is "anti Christian". I guess that includes helping the poor and the middle class because we know Romney and the Republican Party don't want to do anything for the poor and middle class except to walk on them. Or maybe stomp on them.

Unless Teavangelicals believe less Policemen, less firefighters and less teachers is a good way to help them.

More labels!

:clap2:

The label came from the head of the Christian Nation Broadcast. I linked to the article. It's what they want to be called.

This time, believe it or not, I wasn't directing it towards you.

I'm tired of ALL the labels.

They're just meant to divide

Forum List

Back