"Teavangelicals" - We want Paul Ryan to keep his hands off Medicare!

R

rdean

An excerpt from David Brody's "The Teavangelicals" - Morning Joe

Teavangelical Issue #1: Reclaiming the Country’s Judeo-Christian Heritage

Teavangelical Issue #2: Reducing the Size and Scope of Government

Teavangelical Iss ue #3: Returning to Fiscal Responsibility

Teavangelical Issue #4: Reducing Taxes and Opposing Tax Increases

Teavangelical Iss ue #5: Restoring Free-Market Principles

I watched David Brody, the president of the Christian Network and author of, "Rise of the Teavangelicals" on Morning Joe.

FACT: He said Obama has been dismantling Christian Institutions, but when asked to name one, he couldn't.

FACT: He was asked what Teavangelicals stand for, he just named the talking points listed above.

FACT: He said the Teavangelicals want Paul Ryan to keep his hands off their Medicare.

David said the Teaparty is 60% Evangelicals. He said we need to "return" to our "Chistian/Judea" roots. When asked what the meant, he repeated the talking points listed above.

He said their number one goal was to defeat Obama because everything he does is "anti Christian". I guess that includes helping the poor and the middle class because we know Romney and the Republican Party don't want to do anything for the poor and middle class except to walk on them. Or maybe stomp on them.

Unless Teavangelicals believe less Policemen, less firefighters and less teachers is a good way to help them.

Since the Tea Party started, all kinds of goofballs have come out of the woodwork trying to glom onto the movement. Unfortunately, that's what happens when you are a true grass roots movement.

That guy no more speaks for all of the TP than I do.

MSNBC. Mourning Blow. White House Propaganda arm.

No thanks.

I'm all for getting information from varied sources but when the morning anchorette Mika Brzynski reads text messages direct from the White House while interviewing guests, you can't take them seriously.

Tea party is about balancing the budget and holding the government accountable to the Constitution.

needless to say if this person is claiming what rdean says, which im skeptical because of rdeans habit of misleading people with information, then i disagree with him.

I also dont think that we need to reclaim our Judeo-Christian heritage. Rather, we need to reclaim the National covenant our Founders made with the Lord. If we do that, our Judeo-Christian heritage will restore itself.

Tea party is about balancing the budget and holding the government accountable to the Constitution.

needless to say if this person is claiming what rdean says, which im skeptical because of rdeans habit of misleading people with information, then i disagree with him.

I also dont think that we need to reclaim our Judeo-Christian heritage. Rather, we need to reclaim the National covenant our Founders made with the Lord. If we do that, our Judeo-Christian heritage will restore itself.

I have no belief in spooks. Thank gawd for separation of church and state. Besides, Jesus would stone this mean spirited Republican Party. "Feed the poor and they'll breed"? "Let him die"? If there were a Jesus, he would be pissed.

I have no belief in spooks. Thank gawd for separation of church and state. Besides, Jesus would stone this mean spirited Republican Party. "Feed the poor and they'll breed"? "Let him die"? If there were a Jesus, he would be pissed.

You have the right to blasphemy and rebel against God. That doesn't mean it's going to end well for you.

You will never see the truth as long as you continue to lie to yourself and others for pride's sake.

I watched David Brody, the president of the Christian Network and author of, "Rise of the Teavangelicals" on Morning Joe.

FACT: He said Obama has been dismantling Christian Institutions, but when asked to name one, he couldn't.

FACT: He was asked what Teavangelicals stand for, he just named the talking points listed above.

FACT: He said the Teavangelicals want Paul Ryan to keep his hands off their Medicare.

David said the Teaparty is 60% Evangelicals. He said we need to "return" to our "Chistian/Judea" roots. When asked what the meant, he repeated the talking points listed above.

He said their number one goal was to defeat Obama because everything he does is "anti Christian". I guess that includes helping the poor and the middle class because we know Romney and the Republican Party don't want to do anything for the poor and middle class except to walk on them. Or maybe stomp on them.

Unless Teavangelicals believe less Policemen, less firefighters and less teachers is a good way to help them.

Teavangelical?

Tell me something, why should we start listening to this guy now when you have been telling us for years how stupid he is? The guy writes for Glenn Beck, or did you forget?

You have the right to blasphemy and rebel against God. That doesn't mean it's going to end well for you.

You will never see the truth as long as you continue to lie to yourself and others for pride's sake.

Hey, it's not me rebelling. It's the right wing. Are you one of the "let him die" and "feed the poor and they'll breed" crowd? I wouldn't be surprised.

Remember, Gawd gave all that talent the gays for a reason. He wants "GOOD" music in heaven, not that right wing crap that makes your ears bleed.

Teavangelical?

Tell me something, why should we start listening to this guy now when you have been telling us for years how stupid he is? The guy writes for Glenn Beck, or did you forget?

You listen to him. Don't pretend you don't.

Teavangelical?

You listen to him. Don't pretend you don't.

I never watched his TV show, and have probably wasted less of my life watching him than you have.

Oh My God.

They're part of the "ABO" crowd

mike062112.jpg

More labels!

:clap2:

More labels!

:clap2:

The label came from the head of the Christian Nation Broadcast. I linked to the article. It's what they want to be called.

Forum List

Back