Teatards in office 5 minutes and...

More irony!

Are you too stupid to realize that you are a hypocrite when you use LIBidiots in a post that criticizes namecalling?

Yes. I believe you are.

Have an adult tell you something about the use of sarcasm as a tool of rhetoric, m'kay, you LIBidiot?

In any event, "teatards" is lame-ass ad hominem. You must learn to grasp nuance someday, too, you pathetic baselessly self-aggrandizing dork.

Oh nozies. More ad hominem.

Go have yourself a good cry.

A good laugh is more appropriate!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Yep. I spend a fair amount of time laughing at LIBidiots like you. Many of us do.

Now, wipe your eyes. Stop crying. Suck it up. Embrace the FAIL you have been. BE your inner failure. Be the FAIL -- some more.

:lol:

I use the term retard increasingly. It's a personal failing, I'll admit. Don't know if I can change though.

Why do so many of the feeble brained LIBidiots insist on trying to taunt those on the right with such lame-ass ad hominems as "teatards?"

The dopey fuckers can't even satisfactorily engage in the unsophisticated art of flaming and trolling.

:lol:

Sadly their education and the vacuousness of their ideology leaves not much else when challenged.

I imagine the left taunts similarly to the right, for the same reason: lack of confidence in their ideologies.

The use of such language is no more marxist than libertarian than Tea Party. Members of factions use such language (I am guilty of it as well), and I agree that it should not be used in the future. I will refrain.

I don't often agree with Jake, but committing to refraining from using the word "retard" as a cheap insult is commendable. I will join with him on this one and refrain from it in the future. Kudos to Jake.

Edit: I missed it earlier. Kudos to BigReb, too.

does that include fucktard?

Hey! I coined that word 12 years ago. True story. I also coined "chillax"

The use of such language is no more marxist than libertarian than Tea Party. Members of factions use such language (I am guilty of it as well), and I agree that it should not be used in the future. I will refrain.

I don't often agree with Jake, but committing to refraining from using the word "retard" as a cheap insult is commendable. I will join with him on this one and refrain from it in the future. Kudos to Jake.

I guess so. And it should include "conservitard" And "libtard."

Of course, if we want to get real technical, it would probably include the terms "moron," "idiot" and "imbecile." Why? Because those are old fashioned terms to describe various levels of mental retardation.

And then, if we count the cleverly crafted "terms" and "words" that emanate from those other terms, we'd lose "LIBidiot," too. Etc.

Whew. I think I'll stick to the commitment to drop the misuse of the word "retard" and I'll toss in derivations of that term such as "libtard" and "fucktard." The rest? I'll have to consider how far I'm willing to go to be PC. (I already know it's not likely to be too far. I hate PC.)

I guess so. And it should include "conservitard" And "libtard."

Of course, if we want to get real technical, it would probably include the terms "moron," "idiot" and "imbecile." Why? Because those are old fashioned terms to describe various levels of mental retardation.

And then, if we count the cleverly crafted "terms" and "words" that emanate from those other terms, we'd lose "LIBidiot," too. Etc.

Whew. I think I'll stick to the commitment to drop the misuse of the word "retard" and I'll toss in derivations of that term such as "libtard" and "fucktard." The rest? I'll have to consider how far I'm willing to go to be PC. (I already know it's not likely to be too far. I hate PC.)

Let's not take it that far.

Forum List

Back