Tea's Ready

Just the mention of the name of that PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and TRAITOR John Kerry sends my blood boiling.

Just read ahead and saw the inexplicably negative and critical reaction to the Tea Party schedule by the Screaming Eagle.

As far as I am concerned: THE MORE YOU CAN DO TO EXPRESS YOUR ANGER AND CONTEMPT FOR THAT TRAITOROUS MARXIST POS Obami Salami, THE BETTER IT IS.

You CANNOT overdo some things: It's like "HAPPINESS"...... you can't over do that......or take a shit on Obama, or an Obamarrhoid.

I seem to remember posts where the SCREAMING EAGLE (insignia of my outfit) wasn't one of those despicable OBAMARRHOIDS.

Yet, he sure sounds overly hysterical about the Tea Party schedule.

You can't technically overdo your protest of Obama and his policies, but what you can do is spend all your time protesting Obama while the world passes you by. Obama is not the only thing to worry about, and frankly one month before the primary protesting Obama is a complete waste of your time, don't you think?

You are absolutely wrong.

The MARXIST POS Obami Salami is such a threat that there should ALWAYS be time to do both.

At least you're considering doing both now. How do you propose going about opposing Obama's policies? And don't forget that the policies of Obama's which you oppose have been for the most part also policies of the Republicans. Will you go hold a sign up somewhere and think that will do it? Or will you try to get elected people who will carry on the fight with you? I think that would be far more effective than holding up a sign. Elect someone to fight those policies. That is the solution.

Last edited:
That's the first I've seen that website and after perusing it I noticed there is nothing there about the people who will be on the ballot less than 2 weeks after their meeting. RIGHT NOW THE TEA PARTY PEOPLE SHOULD BE IN HIGH GEAR OVER THE PRIMARIES AND PUSHING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear nothing but crickets from them about the candidates. Why no radio ad? Why no flyer? Why no mention on a website?

They don't have anything to offer, just issues to be against. The tea bag people or whatever they want to be called now deserve no respect.

:lol::lol::lol: We have never called ourselves teabaggers - that's the liberal media's rather desperate attempt to ridicule us. Hasn't worked. We don't seek or need your respect. Any more than we respect you liberals.

So you like playing the victim card in addition to being ignorant or dishonest. You floxvoos gave yourselves the Teabagger nickname by sending tea bags to the WH:

"With sincerity and respect, we ask that you join us on April 1st, 2009, in sending the Oval Office a Tea Bag, in honor of the party in Boston on December 16, 1773, and in anticipation of its nationwide symbolic re-enactment in the summer of 2009."
April 1, 2009 | Tea Bag the Fools in D.C. | America's Re-Tea Party

Stop whining about reactions to your group's own stupidity.

They don't have anything to offer, just issues to be against. The tea bag people or whatever they want to be called now deserve no respect.

:lol::lol::lol: We have never called ourselves teabaggers - that's the liberal media's rather desperate attempt to ridicule us. Hasn't worked. We don't seek or need your respect. Any more than we respect you liberals.

So you like playing the victim card in addition to being ignorant or dishonest. You floxvoos gave yourselves the Teabagger nickname by sending tea bags to the WH:

"With sincerity and respect, we ask that you join us on April 1st, 2009, in sending the Oval Office a Tea Bag, in honor of the party in Boston on December 16, 1773, and in anticipation of its nationwide symbolic re-enactment in the summer of 2009."

we did. just long enough to hit the floor laffin at yours. or do you even have one????

Last edited:
Besides Sarah Palin, they'll also have these speakers at their convention:

World Net Daily's Joseph Farah

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.)

Former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore

Religious right leader Rick Scarborough

What a slice of mainstream America, eh?

"What a slice of mainstream America, eh?"

SURE IS.

Especially when you compare the OBAMARRHOIDAL Line up with Abnormal Freaks and Abnormal Freak Lovers in it !!!

WTF is wrong with you ?????

Do you think that " a slice of mainstream America" would have YOUR line up in it ?????

Well, I guess since you consider yourself to be in "the middle", it's no surprise you'd say these speakers are also representative of the US mainstream.

Carry on, Teabagger.

:D

What's even funnier is it was teabaggers themselves who introduced the sexualization of the term into the discourse:

"A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology."
Rise of an Epithet by Jay Nordlinger on National Review / Digital

Yet they want to pretend to be victims of the librul media. Considering the majority of that socially conservative group focuses a lot of energy on homosexual relationships between men it is not at all surprising to see them dip their same sex obsessions into other areas of politics.

ive already signed up to go

That's because you don't have the first fucking clue about priorities.

any communist cocksucker that calls me part of a mob or a gangster, or DC aids infected whore that calls me a Nazi IS priority one. so go fuck youself you 3 toed 1 eyed cyclops

Just a couple days ago you called me Hitler. Your hypocrisy is out stretched by only your cowardice.

Yes, they did indeed bring it upon themselves...

....with a little help from FOX News:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLsKt4O4Yw8[/ame]

:D:lol::D

Last edited:

Yes, they did indded bring it upon themselves...

an over the hill faggot. wow. your hot now !!!!!

Last edited:
That's the first I've seen that website and after perusing it I noticed there is nothing there about the people who will be on the ballot less than 2 weeks after their meeting. RIGHT NOW THE TEA PARTY PEOPLE SHOULD BE IN HIGH GEAR OVER THE PRIMARIES AND PUSHING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hear nothing but crickets from them about the candidates. Why no radio ad? Why no flyer? Why no mention on a website?

don't want your respect. just pack your bags and leave !!!!!

My party's in power. You leave!

Yes, they did indded bring it upon themselves...

an over the hill faggot. wow. your hot now !!!!!

Pretty convenient of you to ignore the evidence I linked from NRO and the Teabagger's own website.

ive seen the what's her fuck name video before. so what.

this is far more entertaining. from CNN no less

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pO1oJPps1I[/ame]

this is YOUR liberal MSM snappin' his cap :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back