Tears of Jihad, 270 million murdered

I work for the Mossad. So I'm an expert in many languages

MOStSAD :cuckoo:
You,my friend,are just one reason Roudy has job security. Ever think of that?
images

:lol:

Not upset or surprised, More like Laughing my arse off at your stupid blunders and unbelievable claims
Tell us some of the languages that your such an expert in, not including of course "stupid" that one you have already demonstrated, often
I know 6 languages and more than enough about Muslims and Islamic assholes like you. You are very transparent. But please don't leave us. We enjoy laughing at your stupidity. Then what will we do for entertainment? Kir bokhor heyvoone hezbollahi. Kharab deenek. Now, tell us the one about how you live in Spain, yet served in the British Royal Marines, and know how to speak Farsi and Arabic, fluently enough to read a sign in Farsi backwards and partially blocked, yet you became this good by only visiting Iran. And the here's the kicker, you claim you're not a Mooooslime! I always enjoy that one, it truly brings smiles to my face what a total nincompoop you are thinking your lies are remotely believable. Yet like a retard, you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Nobody institutionalized Global Slave trade like the Muslims, with the help of Islam. As I said the word slave and black (Abd or Abid) are one and he same in Arabic, and in the Koran. Therefore the Koran considers a whole race of people (black Africans) as slaves only.

One would think that douchebag Iranian Hezbollah piece of shit Jos would know this before posting crap about "the Jew slave trade". But I noticed all the IslamoNazi worshipping pigs started squealing when it was proven that Muslims were the worst at the slave trade.
Actually, the Jews were the ones who started and ran the slave trave between Africa and the Americas.

It is well documented that the Dutch Jews were the initial people who financed and oversaw the slave trade to the Americas.
It is well documented that Muslims are allowed to lie in the name of Islam. Especially ignorant Holocaust denying ones who call themselves Sunni man.

So what you're saying is that you have nothing to offer and that he is right,

the Jews were the ones who started and ran the slave trave between Africa and the Americas. It is well documented that the Dutch Jews were the initial people who financed and oversaw the slave trade to the Americas

I see, I see :eusa_shifty:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Last edited:
You,my friend,are just one reason Roudy has job security. Ever think of that?
True, everyone at Mossad HQ eventually has to take a dump.

So toilets will always need to be scrubbed and cleaned. :cool:

Must be a bastard turning up for work on a Sunday to find that due to shabat rules no fucker bothered to flush the pan :cool:
Oh so it's you that eats all the unflushed poop then? ha ha.

Not upset or surprised, More like Laughing my arse off at your stupid blunders and unbelievable claims
Tell us some of the languages that your such an expert in, not including of course "stupid" that one you have already demonstrated, often
I know 6 languages and more than enough about Muslims and Islamic assholes like you. You are very transparent. But please don't leave us. We enjoy laughing at your stupidity. Then what will we do for entertainment? Kir bokhor heyvoone hezbollahi. Kharab deenek. Now, tell us the one about how you live in Spain, yet served in the British Royal Marines, and know how to speak Farsi and Arabic, fluently enough to read a sign in Farsi backwards and partially blocked, yet you became this good by only visiting Iran. And the here's the kicker, you claim you're not a Mooooslime! I always enjoy that one, it truly brings smiles to my face what a total nincompoop you are thinking your lies are remotely believable. Yet like a retard, you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Ha got you beat by two, I speak eight:lol:
did you mean Kir bokhor heyvoone hezbollahi. Kharab deynek?
Why thank you, but its not that big!

Last edited:

Fancy that. A small UN in one little package.

That was two languages douchebag. Another sign that you're fulla shit. What you answered could be interpreted in two ways, and both ways made you look like a fool. You either admitted your penis was small, or that your mouth wasn't big enough to swallow one. Ha ha.

Do you know the rest of the languages this well too? My my.

it truly brings smiles to my face
Take that quote, no Native English speaker would use those words
"It brings a smile to my face" is not a commonly used English expression? Maybe not in the Islamic shithole you come from. And by the way, Hezbollah pig boy, how would you know, you spent most of your time reading Mein Kampf and the Koran (sane thing in essence) and in your free time you suck off Iranian Mullahs. Also, what were you doing in Iran, pig boy? Getting a degree in being a Mullah sucking dickwad from the University of Hezbollah Assholes?

Gawd this is truly so much fun. I have to thank you. You "bring a smile to my face" everytime I shit in your Jew hating mouth.

"It brings a smile to my face" correct, what you posted,
"it truly brings smiles to my face" is incorrect

"It brings a smile to my face" correct, what you posted,
"it truly brings smiles to my face" is incorrect
Do you have a Mullah to suck off instead of correcting typos, Hezbollah pig boy?

Yes but let us not forget they kill all those people all over the world because the USA supports Israel. Heh Heh.

Tears of Jihad
These figures are a rough estimate of the death of non-Muslims by the political act of jihad.

Africa

Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.

120 million Africans

Christians

The number of Christians martyred by Islam is 9 million [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-10] . A rough estimate by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor is that another 50 million died in wars by jihad. So counting the million African Christians killed in the 20th century we have:

60 million Christians

Hindus

Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.”

80 million Hindus

Buddhists

Buddhists do not keep up with the history of war. Keep in mind that in jihad only Christians and Jews were allowed to survive as dhimmis (servants to Islam); everyone else had to convert or die. Jihad killed the Buddhists in Turkey, Afghanistan, along the Silk Route, and in India. The total is roughly 10 million. [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.]

10 million Buddhists

Jews

Oddly enough there were not enough Jews killed in jihad to significantly affect the totals of the Great Annihilation. The jihad in Arabia was 100 percent effective, but the numbers were in the thousands, not millions. After that, the Jews submitted and became the dhimmis (servants and second class citizens) of Islam and did not have geographic political power.

This gives a rough estimate of 270 million killed by jihad.

Yes but let us not forget they kill all those people all over the world because the USA supports Israel. Heh Heh.

Tears of Jihad
These figures are a rough estimate of the death of non-Muslims by the political act of jihad.

Africa

Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.

120 million Africans

Christians

The number of Christians martyred by Islam is 9 million [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-10] . A rough estimate by Raphael Moore in History of Asia Minor is that another 50 million died in wars by jihad. So counting the million African Christians killed in the 20th century we have:

60 million Christians

Hindus

Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.”

80 million Hindus

Buddhists

Buddhists do not keep up with the history of war. Keep in mind that in jihad only Christians and Jews were allowed to survive as dhimmis (servants to Islam); everyone else had to convert or die. Jihad killed the Buddhists in Turkey, Afghanistan, along the Silk Route, and in India. The total is roughly 10 million. [David B. Barrett, Todd M. Johnson, World Christian Trends AD 30-AD 2200, William Carey Library, 2001, p. 230, table 4-1.]

10 million Buddhists

Jews

Oddly enough there were not enough Jews killed in jihad to significantly affect the totals of the Great Annihilation. The jihad in Arabia was 100 percent effective, but the numbers were in the thousands, not millions. After that, the Jews submitted and became the dhimmis (servants and second class citizens) of Islam and did not have geographic political power.

This gives a rough estimate of 270 million killed by jihad.
Yes, of course those Israeli Mossad agents are working overtime all over the world, making Muslims look vewy vewy Bwaaaad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back