Tears of Jihad, 270 million murdered

Sorry, but I just can't seem to buy into the Holohoax fantasy story. :cool:
You asked what Muslims can do, and I gave you one example. That's like a baby step for anybody who wants to be considered sane.
So in your opinion, if we accept the Holocaust myth as a fact; then everything will be great?

Would we also be required to believe in the Loch Ness Monster and Big Foot?? :cool:
you have a reading comprehension problem? I said a it's a good start. I started you off with baby steps, cause you sound like a total moron.

My injustices as an individual, or as part of some group?

As an individual I am at peace with everyone,
The only "Group" I belong to is Former Royal Marines
I don't do religion

Your turn.....

I don't do religion

Your turn.....
Seriously? Whom do you think you're fooling, Hezbollah pig boy. Or did you forget your "Farsi Baladam"? The only "marines" you ever experienced was when you were drinking from the toilet. If you don't do religion then why do you hate Joooooos so much, ya Iranian shi'ite mullah sucking piece of shi'ite? Your idea of being at peace with everyone is the same as when other Muslims say "Islam is a religion of peace".

Have you ever considered not everybody is at stupid as you are?

learnbybadexamplemoron.jpg

Last edited:
I don't do religion

Your turn.....
Seriously? Whom do you think you're fooling, Hezbollah pig boy. Or did you forget your "Farsi Baladam"? The only "marines" you ever experienced was when you were drinking from the toilet. Did you spend time. If you don't do religion then why do you hate Joooos so much, ya Iranian shi'ite mullah sucking piece of shi'ite? Your idea of being at peace with everyone is probably the same as when Muslims say "Islam is a religion of peace".

Well nobody needs to fool you, you do a very good job of fooling, (and at times fouling) yourself:lol:

I don't do religion

Your turn.....
Seriously? Whom do you think you're fooling, Hezbollah pig boy. Or did you forget your "Farsi Baladam"? The only "marines" you ever experienced was when you were drinking from the toilet. Did you spend time. If you don't do religion then why do you hate Joooos so much, ya Iranian shi'ite mullah sucking piece of shi'ite? Your idea of being at peace with everyone is probably the same as when Muslims say "Islam is a religion of peace".

Well nobody needs to fool you, you do a very good job of fooling, (and at times fouling) yourself:lol:
Like all liars, you have a bad memory. Tell us how you ended up becoming so fluent in Farsi that you could read it backward and partially blocked? All you're doing by trying to be smart is making yourself look stupider and stupider. We know you are a foul smelling lying Mooooooslime Iranian Hezbollah slimeball. Like I said before, your jig is up, you outed yourself and now you're trying to put the genie back in the bottle. Suck that Mullah some more pig boy. Shi'ite prophet Ali and those that followed him were all knife weilding Mass murdering animals ten times worse than Mohammad.

But then again, as a piece of shi'ite you knew that already.

Er, as I have posted in the past, I lived in Iran and learnt the language, as is one want to do when one lives in a foreign country, have you ever gone to a foreign country and learnt the Language?
Oh and FYI that's Royal Marines
And what made you state the writing was backward,and from behind, do you too read Farsi?

Er, as I have posted in the past, I lived in Iran and learnt the language, as is one want to do when one lives in a foreign country, have you ever gone to a foreign country and learnt the Language?
And what made you state the writing was backward,and from behind, do you too read Farsi?
I work for the Mossad. So I'm an expert in many languages and in spotting Islamic slime-balls like you. Especially those that keep changing their story. You lived in Iran? How long? I knew many Americans who lived in Iran for up to 10 or 29 years during the Shah era. Not one of them could read read or write Farsi, especially backwards and partially blocked, like you did. Of course they knew enough verbal Farsi to get around as one would expect. But to read and write Farsi fluently enough to read a sign backwards? Nah. You're a true and true Hezbollah pig boy, BORN in Iran. I got your number, ya piece of Shiite, no amount of squirming is going to get you out of this one.

The Bullshit is getting thicker and slicker now. My suggestion is to stop squirming otherwise you'll sink into your own lies and bullshit. Inshallah.

I work for the Mossad.
Cleaning toilets and sweeping floors at the Mossad office complex doesn't make you an operative or field agent.

You are still just a janitor Roudy. :doubt: :cuckoo:
I think you're confusing my profession with Muslim professions, you know, toilet attendants, 7-11 clerk, cab drivers, janitor, Gas station attendant, Hallal donkey meat hot dog stand, trash pickup, busboy etc.

Which one are you? My hunch is you work in a 7-11 and get drunk on the camel sperm Slurpee.

I work for the Mossad.
Cleaning toilets and sweeping floors at the Mossad office complex doesn't make you an operative or field agent.

You are still just a janitor Roudy. :doubt: :cuckoo:
I think you're confusing my profession with Muslim professions, you know, toilet attendants, 7-11 clerk, cab drivers, janitor, Gas station attendant, Hallal donkey meat hot dog stand, trash pickup, busboy etc.

Which one are you? My hunch is you work in a 7-11 and get drunk on the camel sperm Slurpee.
I think the above post is worh five stars!

I work for the Mossad. So I'm an expert in many languages and in spotting Islamic slime-balls like you. Especially those that keep changing their story. You lived in Iran? How long? I knew many Americans who lived in Iran for up to 10 or 29 years during the Shah era. Not one of them could read read or write Farsi, especially backwards and partially blocked, like you did. Of course they knew enough verbal Farsi to get around as one would expect. But to read and write Farsi fluently enough to read a sign backwards? Nah. You're a true and true Hezbollah pig boy, BORN in Iran. I got your number, ya piece of Shiite, no amount of squirming is going to get you out of this one.

The Bullshit is getting thicker and slicker now. My suggestion is to stop squirming otherwise you'll sink into your own lies and bullshit. Inshallah.

Mostsad:eusa_shhh::lol:

Last edited:

Mostsad:eusa_shhh::lol:
Wow how creative. You piece of Shi'ite Moooslime. You must be upset that one Zionist can single handedly smash and expose all you Jew haters over and over again.

Poor Jos, all he and his fellow IslamoNazis could do was whine and bitch about me, and now they can't even do that. Perhaps you could visit the suicide belt section at your local Bombs R Us?

images-15.jpeg

Not upset or surprised, More like Laughing my arse off at your stupid blunders and unbelievable claims
Tell us some of the languages that your such an expert in, not including of course "stupid" that one you have already demonstrated, often

Last edited:

Forum List

Back