Tearful Wuhan mom: this is how revolutions start

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tearful Wuhan Mom: This is How Revolutions Start

"The government does not care about us. We can't buy medicine with money. We can't go to the hospital with money…” Do you think the US govt cares more about its citizens? Do you know about Raven Rock? “I know it is dangerous for me to speak out. But I can't take it anymore, I cannot…No beds, no medicine, all the news from TV is a lie…in this evil society I can no longer keep my mouth shut”

upload_2020-2-21_18-38-53.jpeg

The fear in this woman's voice is enough to make someone cry.
It starts at about 3:57 if you don't want to listen to David.

"The government does not care about us. We can't buy medicine with money. We can't go to the hospital with money…” Do you think the US govt cares more about its citizens? Do you know about Raven Rock? “I know it is dangerous for me to speak out. But I can't take it anymore, I cannot…No beds, no medicine, all the news from TV is a lie…in this evil society I can no longer keep my mouth shut”

View attachment 308064

Just wow...

If what she is saying is true, the Chinese are using this to thin the herd on purpose... Makes the case for this being a bio-weapon much stronger. That they are using it on their own people is sickening..

• Banned

View attachment 308064

Just wow...

If what she is saying is true, the Chinese are using this to thin the herd on purpose... Makes the case for this being a bio-weapon much stronger. That they are using it on their own people is sickening..

She will end up dead and she knows this. Because she made this video she's a goner.

View attachment 308064

Just wow...

She will end up dead and she knows this. Because she made this video she's a goner.
As she has lost most of her family this was a suicide move. She is distraught but what she exposes is pure evil of the dictatorship in China.. The fact they are not being allowed access to medications to combat the virus make this travesty worse still and shows the premeditation of the regime to kill as many as they can...

Only one place in America has medicine to combat this virus and they have little. China has none. I don't believe the Chinese are spreading it deliberately. If they were, it would be spread among the muslims not the Chinese.

A reminder to stop supporting these filthy, communist government bastards.

It's why Bloomberg would get crushed against Trump. He is going to be called out for his coddling of Commies for his own benefit.

Forum List

Back