Tear down these virtual walls...

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
washingtonpost.com

:( As an internet user myself, i think it is very important that the walls of the Internet, should be pulled down so the freedom we all enjoy can be free of any problems with companies crowding our space and keeping us from freely surfing the internet and it's many sites. I know, that there are a lot of hackers out there, and Screen Name robbers, they rob all the personal information, that a person may have. Thank the good Lord, as a Macintosh User, we don't have to worry about such situations like hackers, and Internet Screen Name snitches. We are free from any Virus, worms, Trojan Horses, invasions, because we as Apple/Macintosh users have a built in protective system, that totally blocks all theses bad things. Macintosh will not crash, nor Freeze up. If for some reason, there is a power outage,we use the Power Surge protector and it covers out butts, until the power comes back on. But no harm has come to our Computers when power has been restored. Yeah!! you may have to pay a little bit more for this system, but you would not regret it one bit. You only have to setup 5 programs on Mac, unlike the PC, which takes many complicated programs and complicated virus protection programs. Are there any lucky Macintosh users out there? I run a system of Mac OSX 10.8.7, the newest and one of the highest models. If anybody is interested: go to Apple. Its worth it in the long run.:lol:

Last edited:
Or learn Unix.

0.jpg

Last edited:
People who think they know about computers and the difference between a Mac and PC. Some are right and some are so far from right, it isn't even funny.The vast difference between a Windows PC, and an Apple/Macintosh PPC, is this, the speed capacity, the ability to protect you from getting any and all virus, worms,Trojan Horses and it has a already built in Fire wall, against intruders, who love to Hack in to your personal information,that would other wise cause your computer to crash, or slow down. A Macintosh takes only 5 programs to get started, where as a Windows PC, needs several different programs, such as virus protector, a Crash system program,A different assortment of Firewalls.Total start up system, that would fill your hard drive with a lot of excess usage. I will repeat myself, as a former user of a Windows PC, and present user and permanent user of An Apple/Macintosh PPC. I swear by the Apple/Macintosh PPC. I have used both in my years of working online, and by far, the Mac, wins out over the Windows.1000 to 1. So who ever this person was who stated that there is no difference between a Macintosh and a Windows PC,really knows nothing much about computers, except pick the keys and chat online. I am a former professional in Computer technology and operations. That person apparently has never used a Macintosh, before in their own life, so they do not have any facts to base their opinions one way or the other.Buy a Macintosh and you will see, that it is by far the best and most reliable computer system in the world and in this country. If this person persists on saying that there is no difference between a Macintosh PPC, or Windows PC, then he needs to read up and learn, the true facts, and then maybe they may wise up and go to a Macintosh. I get bored with people who think they know it all, and try and push their ideas onto others, when, they,are lacking in education of the subject themselves.Go get educated who ever you are, that posted a reply to me. You are no expert on Computers and need some education.

1. PC and Mac hardware are identical.

2. The Mac OS has a Unix core.

Just learn Unix...

334px-Tux.svg.png

Is the OP a salesperson for Macs?

:neutral: Nope Hun!!! I am not, but i have worked on them,and repaired them, and know their systems. I swear by them 100%, and would never go back to a PC, not now, not ever.

How much are you being paid per post? I presume you're doing this through Amazon Turk?

:( I don't work for any company, what so ever, not even Amazon, besides Macintosh makes their own hardware,Windows does not.

Forum List

Back